Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls {Loveless} ((Needs People!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's ready for a class restart?
  +1
View Results

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 pm
—Devoted—
“Until death and beyond”

Emi was infinitely glad when Youko spoke. She had become extremely tense while waiting for an answer to her question. Latching onto Youko’s mention of a Sensei, Emi tacked on a sense of surprise to her cheerful voice, “You have a tutor, then?” she asked, “That must be nice,” she went on, “I could definitely use a tutor in General Science...” she trailed off, turning thoughtful. ‘But you definitely don’t have the money for a tutor either,’ Emi added silently and sighed.

Realizing she had sighed out loud, Emi opened her mouth to explain the sigh away but quickly snapped her mouth shut again. This small talk was not making her feel any more comfortable than she had been in the hallway. ‘Youko probably senses that I’m very uncomfortable already, because of the bond,’ Emi thought exasperatedly, her brow creasing, ‘She just doesn’t know what it is that’s causing my discomfort,’ she continued, ‘I need to get to the point,’ she decided, ‘I need to, but —I CAN’T!’ the reality exploded in Emi’s head, like dropping a nuclear bomb on the surface of a calm lake. Every cell in her body urged her to escape the table she was sharing with Youko as she fought for control of the composure that was slowly slipping through her fingers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:19 pm
(((OOC: Aww thanks! I feel loved! *hug* And I'll be happy to help out anytime.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:04 pm
{I must thank everyone else as well, for it wasn't just Autumn and you, Nil, that helped out. It was a team effort to keep things going from the beginning to here. I am extremely glad for everything guys, especially you two. Keep up the good work and we shall soon be the most popular thread here. XD

And yes, this does mean I am back. I am extremely busy, but hopefully things should settle down and I can give out a decent post for you all.}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:21 pm
((Congrats Autumn and Nil! Also Welcome back Akuma!))  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:41 pm
Akuma Kison
{I must thank everyone else as well, for it wasn't just Autumn and you, Nil, that helped out. It was a team effort to keep things going from the beginning to here. I am extremely glad for everything guys, especially you two. Keep up the good work and we shall soon be the most popular thread here. XD

And yes, this does mean I am back. I am extremely busy, but hopefully things should settle down and I can give out a decent post for you all.}

(((OOC: Yay! I'm so glad you're back! *hugs again* Oh, I thought to tell you before I forget. In 2 weeks I'm moving, so I'll finally have normal internet again. But I may be kinda MIA for a couple days in there, just a heads up, hehe.)))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Nileregwen DoUrden
Akuma Kison

(((OOC: Yay! I'm so glad you're back! *hugs again* Oh, I thought to tell you before I forget. In 2 weeks I'm moving, so I'll finally have normal internet again. But I may be kinda MIA for a couple days in there, just a heads up, hehe.)))

{ -huggles- I'm glad to be back. In two weeks, gotcha. I congrats you on the normal internet before hand. ^^ Your heads up is much better than my non-existent one. }

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:31 pm
Ruthless
This is a ruthless world and one must be ruthless to cope with it

Shuichi just stared blankly at Ryoji. "You are. . . insane. And trust me, I know insanity." He slid to one side so the pole was to his left shoulder. The student backed up a step then made a break for it. While his Sacrifice did make some sort of sense, and he knew on some level that what was being said was true, it didn't mean that he was prepared to accept it.

This was becoming too much for him to be able to accept. After all, today had just started like any other day but at least he had some freedom. If what the purple haired student said was true. He wasn't really sure where he was going, other than away. Maybe if he ran far enough, then things would go back to normal. At least until he ran out of roof. He teetered on the edge for a moment, comically waving his arms before he fell over backwards. Instead of falling off the roof, he wavered and fell on his backside on the tarpaper of the roof.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 pm
Akuma Kison
Nileregwen DoUrden
Akuma Kison

{ -huggles- I'm glad to be back. In two weeks, gotcha. I congrats you on the normal internet before hand. ^^ Your heads up is much better than my non-existent one. }

(((OOC: I wouldn't have even remembered to give the heads up though if you hadn't come back, hehe. I don't expect me to be MIA for more than a couple days, if that. After all, I'll need some downtime after lugging all those boxes, ne? Hehehe...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sighing, Ryoji followed after Shuichi.
Of course, he didn't run however.
By the time that the pink-haired student had fallen onto his a** on the roof, Ryoji was standing there, right behind him, arms crossed over his chest.
"May I ask WHY you're being so damn difficult about this? You want to free your true self, right? By being the Fighter you're meant to be, you can really be free." he sighed slightly. "I'd rather not do things the hard way... but I can and I will if you keep trying to run away."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:35 pm
Ruthless
This is a ruthless world and one must be ruthless to cope with it.

"Running seems like a good idea. What you are saying might be true, but I have no reason to trust you, just you saying I have to." The pink haired student grabbed at his cat ears and pulled at them. "One moment this all makes sense and the next it seems like this cannot happen outside a manga." For the most part he seemed both frustrated and confused. He wanted to beleive but couldn't. If he took what Ryoji said as truth, that would make things both simpler and more complicated. It made chancing the leap off the roof seem a viable option but he both wasn't ready to die and some hinted at fate warned him away.

It went without saying that even if he did all Ryoji said, little or no good would come of it. But he couldn't flat out refuse to do what the other student told him. It might be the most rudimentary of bonds but he was chafing at it. Trying to figure it out and find it's limitations.

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:20 pm
Nileregwen DoUrden
Akuma Kison
Nileregwen DoUrden
Akuma Kison

(((OOC: I wouldn't have even remembered to give the heads up though if you hadn't come back, hehe. I don't expect me to be MIA for more than a couple days, if that. After all, I'll need some downtime after lugging all those boxes, ne? Hehehe...)))

{ Hehe, interesting. Glad I came back then. Yeah, I didn't expect to be MIA at all, so.. If I don't see you back in a week after you first disappear.. I may just drag you back. Nah. Have fun lugging in those boxes, I know our movers will have some fun. }  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:22 pm
XxWiccan_Otaku-chanxX
((Congrats Autumn and Nil! Also Welcome back Akuma!))

{ I am soo sorry for missing this. Thank you for the welcome. ^^

Anything, or anyone, else that I missed except for a long delayed post?}

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:37 pm
((Welcome back (sorry for the chatspeak just got off WoW ) sweatdrop Akuma sorry been more than half distracted by a nasty head cold and WoW))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sighing, Ryoji pushed his glasses up with one index finger. "If you trust me, you live. If you don't, you die. It's really rather simple." the young man shrugged, as if Shuichi's inability to comprehend hardly mattered. "It's not like I'm going to kill you or anything, baka."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:32 pm
Ruthless
This is a ruthless world and one must be ruthless to cope with it.
"There's alot that can be done without killing someone though." Shuichi pointed out, just noticing how wet he was. It was really his own fault for falling into a puddle and standing out in the rain. He got to his feet and looked at a point off Ryoji's left shoulder, the student really didn't want to meet his Sacrifice's eyes. "And that's what has me worried." He brushed absently at his pants, as if that would somehow dry them off. "I'm not baka."

After all it wasn't his fault if he didn't understand. Granted at present he didn't want to understand, he couldn't figure out how this all fit together. "What happens if I die?" He couldn't resist asking. It wasn't as if he was going to jump off the roof or anything. At least not at present.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games