Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:26 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Evan: -he starts crying- Just leave me the hell alone you b*****d and don't ever talk to my sister again! -he hugs Hera protectivly, not wanting to let her go to anyone-
Hera: -she struggles-

-get mad- WHY DON'T YOU BELEIVE ME OR YOUR SISTER!!!! HE DID I KNOW HIM THAT WAS MY UNCLE HE DID THAT KINDA THING AND I SPENT TWO MONTHS TRYING TO FIND WHERE HE LIVES AND WHEN I SAW HER ON THE SUBWAY I WANTED TO CRY CAUSE I NEW THAT HE HURT HER AND TO FIND OUT HE DID THAT! MY HEART SHATERD AND I HAD TO GET HER OUT OF THERE AND AND -starts to cry- i....i didn't want her to be with him in the frist place thats why i want to punch you to slap some sence into u and tell you ur an idot for saying that -falls on knees, puts hands over his eyes and crys-

Evan: -he chuckles- All you had to do was stand up to me yet you didn't stand up to me like you did just now. -he let go of Hera and stood up- I needed someone who would have the guts to stick up to me and declare his love for my sister. Because that's when I know she'll be in good hands.
Hera: -goes over and hugs Ai-

-ai looks up and hugs hera- hera i love you sooo much -says with a few teard running down his face- evan- stops huging, stands up and wipes his face- WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH YOU PUNCHING AND KNEEING ME?!
i was in the haspitel for 2 weeks.

Evan: Sorry. I thought you would fight harder. But I guess that I hit you to hard. -laughs nervously-

-lifts up hair from forhead and shows a bruzie- yeah hard. now evan this is one thing i wont to redo -walks to hera and gets on one knee and pulls out ring (kay took it off her finger)- hera will you marry me?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:28 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Evan: -he starts crying- Just leave me the hell alone you b*****d and don't ever talk to my sister again! -he hugs Hera protectivly, not wanting to let her go to anyone-
Hera: -she struggles-

-get mad- WHY DON'T YOU BELEIVE ME OR YOUR SISTER!!!! HE DID I KNOW HIM THAT WAS MY UNCLE HE DID THAT KINDA THING AND I SPENT TWO MONTHS TRYING TO FIND WHERE HE LIVES AND WHEN I SAW HER ON THE SUBWAY I WANTED TO CRY CAUSE I NEW THAT HE HURT HER AND TO FIND OUT HE DID THAT! MY HEART SHATERD AND I HAD TO GET HER OUT OF THERE AND AND -starts to cry- i....i didn't want her to be with him in the frist place thats why i want to punch you to slap some sence into u and tell you ur an idot for saying that -falls on knees, puts hands over his eyes and crys-

Evan: -he chuckles- All you had to do was stand up to me yet you didn't stand up to me like you did just now. -he let go of Hera and stood up- I needed someone who would have the guts to stick up to me and declare his love for my sister. Because that's when I know she'll be in good hands.

-ai looks up and hugs hera- hera i love you sooo much -says with a few teard running down his face- evan- stops huging, stands up and wipes his face- WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH YOU PUNCHING AND KNEEING ME?!

Evan: Sorry. I thought you would fight harder. But I guess that I hit you to hard. -laughs nervously-

-lifts up hair from forhead and shows a bruzie- yeah hard. now evan this is one thing i wont to redo -walks to hera and gets on one knee and pulls out ring (kay took it off her finger)- hera will you marry me?

Hera: Hell yeah!
Evan: -laughs-  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:30 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-laughs and puts ring on finger. then stands up and kisses her- hahahahaha now we can live happly and live the rest of our lives together together  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:33 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-laughs and puts ring on finger. then stands up and kisses her- hahahahaha now we can live happly and live that rest of our lives together

Evan: -looks down sadly- Hera? We need to visit are parents.
Hera: -looks at him and nods, knowing what he means-  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-laughs and puts ring on finger. then stands up and kisses her- hahahahaha now we can live happly and live that rest of our lives together

-looks at evan- and i need to visit my mother  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Hera: -squeezes Ai's hand- Evan? I'm scared to visit dad.
Evan: We have to. He's burried right next to mom.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:39 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-holds hera's hand- would like to come with me to visit my mom after?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:41 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Hera: -nods- Yeah if you come with me to visit my parents. You might be able to see them.
Evan: I'm driving.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:45 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Hera: -nods- Yeah if you come with me to visit my parents. You might be able to see them.

okay then you might be abel to see my mother. she would like you and say your swwet and cute heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:51 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

okay then you might be abel to see my mother. she would like you and say your swwet and cute heart

-they drive over to a grave and go in front of two individual head stone's. One had an angel with the name Rose ingraved on it while the other was plain and the name was scratched out.-
Hera: Hello Mom. -A female spirit comes up. She's wearing a whilte dress and looks perfectly normal with her burnett hair and brown eyes except the bruises on her. "Hello my little Hera." She said.-
Evan: Hello father. -A strong looking male spirit came up looking drunk...... and dangerous. Rose flinched a little and looked down when the father glared at her. Hera hid behind Ai as her father looked at her. "What is it you b*****d of a son? Mistake of a daughter?" He said sounding drunk and mean.-  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:07 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-they drive over to a grave and go in front of two individual head stone's. One had an angel with the name Rose ingraved on it while the other was plain and the name was scratched out.-
Hera: Hello Mom. -A female spirit comes up. She's wearing a whilte dress and looks perfectly normal with her burnett hair and brown eyes except the bruises on her. "Hello my little Hera." She said.-
Evan: Hello father. -A strong looking male spirit came up looking drunk...... and dangerous. Rose flinched a little and looked down when the father glared at her. Hera hid behind Ai as her father looked at her. "What is it you b*****d of a son? Mistake of a daughter?" He said sounding drunk and mean.-

Ai.......................  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:11 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-Rose smiles and puts a hand out to shake his. The father looked at Hera and scratched her face leaving trails of blood on Hear's cheek. "You are not aloud to be happy with anyone but me you b***h!!!"
Hera: -flinches from the surging pain and crys-
Evan: Hera.........  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:15 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-Rose smiles and puts a hand out to shake his. The father looked at Hera and scratched her face leaving trails of blood on Hear's cheek. "You are not aloud to be happy with anyone but me you b***h!!!"

Hera put this on! -hands her a pice of cloth- hera -a blue orb cumes up from ai's hand and puts it on her check- this will heal it don't worrie my mother gave me her powers.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:17 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Hera put this on! -hands her a pice of cloth- hera -a blue orb cumes up from ai's hand and puts it on her check- this will heal it don't worrie my mother gave me her powers.

-the father punches Ai away from Hera and tried to hit her but missed-
Hera: Ai! -runs over tto him- I'm so sorry.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:20 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-the father punches Ai away from Hera and tried to hit her but missed-
Hera: Ai! -runs over tto him- I'm so sorry.

it's okay your check is heald now -a woman runs up looking like a life person- ai r u okay

-ai looks with wide eyes- m...m...m...mother?  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games