Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:59 am
((can we speed things up? i really want to catch another pokemon in this thread.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:35 am
"That's me...." Emili said, popping her head out from behind Kitsune's leg.

Miki looked at Seed and Seed looked at Ember who looked confused. Seed and Miki laughed.

((is it said Kit Soon or Kit Soon Neigh? Because i think both at times.))  

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:02 pm
((Kit-soo-neih))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:22 pm
((I want to speed things up to so class will be over))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:12 am
((it already was over.......I LEFT ALREADY!!!!))

((ok, thanks.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:15 am
Jay nodded to the two girls. Then he realized that the girl infront of him was older than him. Quick question. How old do you have to be to enter, or is Emili here the right age?

Abol looked at the two smaller pokemon and then looked back up to Jay  

I r no angel

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:46 pm
Kitsune shaked her head and looked down at Emili. She wasn't sure if the young girl was a special exception.

Kindleon walked up to Abol and sniffed him over, then lifted his paw in greeting.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:47 pm
barret headed to his room and grabbed some pokeballs  

Sir naphalatha

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:16 pm
Edward,Chimchar,and Gible walked outside and sat down under a tree

Luna and Absol walked through the halls of the school  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:48 pm
"Ummm.....I'm....not sure.....i should really only be in second grade.....i was just bumped up ALOT of grades." She said, Flustered.

((LOOK!!!!:

User Image

User Image

KA-WA-II!!!!!))  

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 am
((That is cute. whee ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:01 pm
((lol))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

I r no angel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:45 pm
Absol looked at the Kindleon and sniffed it in exchange. Sol.
Jay looked down at Absol after it responded to the Kindleon, and then rolled his eyes. He wasn't amused. (Jay partly despises Absol, he thinks it isn't strong enough for anything but travel) Hey, what do you have to do to catch a pokemon around here? I seriously need a bigger party of pokemon. Jay then realized that he probably sounded to desperate to get more pokemon. No, no, no!!! No one must no my real intentions! That sounded too whiney and desperate Jay then realized that he had his eyes closed light while he thought that and that he probably looked like he was about to scream or cry. Jay blushed as he said I am truely sorry. Jay stopped blushing afterward.
Kerstin walked in and bumped into Jay. Jay practically knocked over Kitsune because he jumped when Kerstin bumped into him. Kerstin put her head down as he yelled at her. What the hell~ I mean~ heck! Geez! Sorry! Kerstin then looked up and blushed when she saw what he looked like.(I mean, what girl wouldn't, he is suppossed to be hot!!) Kerstin then more politely answered I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going... She trailed off. Jay picked up on her "crushy-ness" and blushed as well. Um... so...-- He turned back to Kitsune What was your name again? Kerstin sighed and walked to a chair outside of the Head Mistress's Office.

(I just had to make one of them like the other... cause some drama, romance, confusion...lol... I just had to)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitsune gave the boy a small smile, supressing a giggle at what she had just seen.

"Kitsune," she repeated, giving a small nod.

"Leaf leaf," Kindleon added, giving the Absol a lick on the cheek.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:22 pm
I r no angel
Absol looked at the Kindleon and sniffed it in exchange. Sol.
Jay looked down at Absol after it responded to the Kindleon, and then rolled his eyes. He wasn't amused. (Jay partly despises Absol, he thinks it isn't strong enough for anything but travel) Hey, what do you have to do to catch a pokemon around here? I seriously need a bigger party of pokemon. Jay then realized that he probably sounded to desperate to get more pokemon. No, no, no!!! No one must no my real intentions! That sounded too whiney and desperate Jay then realized that he had his eyes closed light while he thought that and that he probably looked like he was about to scream or cry. Jay blushed as he said I am truely sorry. Jay stopped blushing afterward.
Kerstin walked in and bumped into Jay. Jay practically knocked over Kitsune because he jumped when Kerstin bumped into him. Kerstin put her head down as he yelled at her. What the hell~ I mean~ heck! Geez! Sorry! Kerstin then looked up and blushed when she saw what he looked like.(I mean, what girl wouldn't, he is suppossed to be hot!!) Kerstin then more politely answered I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going... She trailed off. Jay picked up on her "crushy-ness" and blushed as well. Um... so...-- He turned back to Kitsune What was your name again? Kerstin sighed and walked to a chair outside of the Head Mistress's Office.

(I just had to make one of them like the other... cause some drama, romance, confusion...lol... I just had to)

((The big part, Erm, EMILY WOULDN'T! SHE SUPPOSED TO BE 7 AND LIKE! ONLY SEES UP TO HIS KNEES IF SHE LOOKS STRAIT. For some reason i keep thinking that He's a giant, Kitsune is a adult size and Emily is about the size of a medium dog. >.<))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff