Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:57 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

oh oh and I actually know that song
in any situation.
Yeah raspberry flavored <33
^^ That sounds so opposite of how this usually plays out.
Eheh, yep. Although I do like collecting trash~
Ooo~ yummy. Soon I will have some cranberry soda! <3

hehe yeah i know @.@ can't handle it!
'Zow u r so kewl'
'<.< can't you see i'm collecting trash here'
'sry'
xd i don't think they make a cranberry version
^^;;
'Zow u r so kewl'
'i wuz her first'
XP
Ah! But there is cranberry soda! And I will soon have some in a couple weeks. <333

XD awww that made me think of some sappy romance heheheh
.reads can. no caffine O.o then why have it!
Ah, well~ I think that's what they think is going on in towns:
'hi ur hawt'
'thx i lyk u'
'lets b frends'
'kk'
I just need about 50 more red construction paper before I have all of the paper items. =P I want to collect the paper myself, and I never seem to go on towns when the red paper is there. D:
Because it tastes good?~

.cold shiver. 'kk' evil
wowo you making them> hard core 8]
erm well I love raspberrys so it's goot to me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:09 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
^^;;
'Zow u r so kewl'
'i wuz her first'
XP
Ah! But there is cranberry soda! And I will soon have some in a couple weeks. <333

'hi ur hawt'
'thx i lyk u'
'lets b frends'
'kk'
I just need about 50 more red construction paper before I have all of the paper items. =P I want to collect the paper myself, and I never seem to go on towns when the red paper is there. D:
Because it tastes good?~

.cold shiver. 'kk' evil
I actually went into a one of the popular houses and in the popular areas two days ago. x.x It reminded me of why I stay away. ^^;
XD It takes less time to earn the gold to buy one than it does to collect the paper. ....And I'm less than 50 tires away from a tire on my head. I'll just have to start fishing for profit so that I can finish that one~ XD
That sounds like good enough reason to me. ^__^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:36 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
^^;;
'Zow u r so kewl'
'i wuz her first'
XP

'hi ur hawt'
'thx i lyk u'
'lets b frends'
'kk'
Because it tastes good?~

.cold shiver. 'kk' evil
I actually went into a one of the popular houses and in the popular areas two days ago. x.x It reminded me of why I stay away. ^^;
XD It takes less time to earn the gold to buy one than it does to collect the paper. ....And I'm less than 50 tires away from a tire on my head. I'll just have to start fishing for profit so that I can finish that one~ XD

I never know what to do. one time i was with corey and he ran into someone he knew and they started talking @.@
hum well with my new .du du da!. basic fishing rod! I can fish now >3
i thought so ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:44 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

.cold shiver. 'kk' evil

I never know what to do. one time i was with corey and he ran into someone he knew and they started talking @.@
i thought so ^^
How weird. o.O I've done that before~ but that's when the person was Towns regular. ^^
XD <3 I was confused at first when I saw that i had two old rods. ^^;; ...I should drag you fishing one day! >D
I'm drinking a cranorange juice right now. ...It's actually good. x3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:51 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

.cold shiver. 'kk' evil

i thought so ^^
How weird. o.O I've done that before~ but that's when the person was Towns regular. ^^
XD <3 I was confused at first when I saw that i had two old rods. ^^;; ...I should drag you fishing one day! >D

but it was so weird .gonk.
XD that would be funny fun!
hum that's an odd mix. I havn't started my cran drinking today

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:59 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

i thought so ^^
How weird. o.O I've done that before~ but that's when the person was a Towns regular. ^^

I'll say. o.O Does Corey go on Towns often?
I really will do that now. XD ^^ Fishing using a laptop touch pad is evil... and I use it everytime. u.u' ...I have all of the guppy hats now. x3 I want to finish the bass helms and I'll move to another lake.
x] I've started late~ I just got back from an interesting tie at my friend's house. We first worked on her physics and ended the night playing Twister. ^^;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:04 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

i thought so ^^
How weird. o.O I've done that before~ but that's when the person was a Towns regular. ^^

I really will do that now. XD ^^ Fishing using a laptop touch pad is evil... and I use it everytime. u.u' ...I have all of the guppy hats now. x3 I want to finish the bass helms and I'll move to another lake.
x] I've started late~ I just got back from an interesting tie at my friend's house. We first worked on her physics and ended the night playing Twister. ^^;

Um yeah I guess. he always wants me to meet him at his house. Clearly i never do.
well once you load fishing it doesn't matter what connection speed you have so yeah that would work.
Aww how cute

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:13 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

Um yeah I guess. he always wants me to meet him at his house. Clearly i never do.
well once you load fishing it doesn't matter what connection speed you have so yeah that would work.
Aww how cute
XD ^^ ...Gaia made an update to Towns a couple months ago that placed a tree right infront of my door and makes it hard to get into. >.> With the last update, the tree got bigger. >.>
I've played laggy fishing before. @.@ Surprisingly, it actually makes it easier to catch the fish~
^^;; Her little brother kept begging us to play, so we finally gave in. ...My wrist hurts now. XP

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:17 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

Aww how cute
XD ^^ ...Gaia made an update to Towns a couple months ago that placed a tree right infront of my door and makes it hard to get into. >.> With the last update, the tree got bigger. >.>
I've played laggy fishing before. @.@ Surprisingly, it actually makes it easier to catch the fish~
^^;; Her little brother kept begging us to play, so we finally gave in. ...My wrist hurts now. XP

XD ok that's is just funny
one would hope ^^ but chris can play fish and he has dail-up that's why I know i can ^^;;;
hehe cute little siblings always want to play.
Well as long as you had fun the pain is nothing @.@

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:25 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

Aww how cute

one would hope ^^ but chris can play fish and he has dail-up that's why I know i can ^^;;;
^^; Good thing I don't go to my house much anyway~ =]
^^ I keep meaning to get better at fishing, and everytime I start getting the hang of it~ I stop fishing. XP
Eheh, yep. It's fun to listen to him talk. ^__^
... I think I had fun... yeah.. Okay. ^^ xD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:36 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

Aww how cute

^^ I keep meaning to get better at fishing, and everytime I start getting the hang of it~ I stop fishing. XP
yep no house parties for you
well i havn't fished in @.@ forever
eheh I bet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:44 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

eheh I bet
Not with that tree there. o.x
He's the one that told me I had a big head. ^^ Oh~ my car was having problems so my friend's dad looked at it. It worked just fine. What did her brother say?~ "It worked because he's a man." XDD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:53 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

eheh I bet
He's the one that told me I had a big head. ^^ Oh~ my car was having problems so my friend's dad looked at it. It worked just fine. What did her brother say?~ "It worked because he's a man." XDD

dance around the tree.
Ah! Yes the big head kid...he has wonderful oneliners

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:58 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

eheh I bet

dance around the tree.
o.O Is that a quote that I'm not recognizing?~
Mmhmm. ^^ ...I also got a dime for 'winning' at Twister. ^^;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:09 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

eheh I bet

dance around the tree.
o.O Is that a quote that I'm not recognizing?~
Mmhmm. ^^ ...I also got a dime for 'winning' at Twister. ^^;;
No that's just me ^^
dime o.o richie!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games