Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The TekTek Society
♠♥♣IF YA GOT IT! FLAUNT IT!♠♥♣ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where did you all go when I came back?!
  Just haven't been on in a while! ;-.-
  I didn't believe you so I decided not to waste my time coming back. : /
  Just been REALLY busy with liiiiife! D8
  I was here...or maybe I wasn't. :P
  ~!@#$%^&*Poll Whore*&^%$#@!~
View Results

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm
MadHatter230
Monstrasity
Monstrasity
MadHatter230
Monstrasity
MadHatter230

How bout this?'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like it more than the original but since she has the blood, I feel like you should add a little more of darker colors on her or as the background or whatever it is you think. I just feel like it's a pretty doll that went evil idea. I do love the piano with it though. : 3

yay~ i'll try again razz

I loved the short dress idea the most but I also like this newer one you did to with the long dress! Here's what I saw after the one you did!

I like what you did! : D

Now that they're put together, I really like the longer dress idea more! XD

yay~ but they are both kind of the same height just so ya know

eh? : o  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 pm
Felt like something simple. : 3

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:13 pm
AH! SO MUCH MORE TO DO TO THIS BUT AH! STUCK. D8

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:40 am
So, yeah, it's been, like a long while, but I'm back-ish. And, with a good # of teks with me, but I'll post a few at a time. Iono what I was thinkin' postin' 114 frickin' teks all at once! Really? lol Anyways, onto the "new" 'uns, yah?

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
5.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 6.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 7.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
9.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 10.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 11.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 12.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
13.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 14.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 15.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 16.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
17.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 18.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 19.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 20.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, no idea if any of these are repeats since tektek got moved and all the images had to be resaved. Which is something I still need to do. I'm only through 24/50+ pages. stressed

But it's been a good 2 years almost anyways, so I don't doubt you've forgotten, much like I have. lol  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:17 am
Post Coital Cookie
So, yeah, it's been, like a long while, but I'm back-ish. And, with a good # of teks with me, but I'll post a few at a time. Iono what I was thinkin' postin' 114 frickin' teks all at once! Really? lol Anyways, onto the "new" 'uns, yah?

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
5.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 6.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 7.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
9.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 10.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 11.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 12.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
13.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 14.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 15.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 16.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
17.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 18.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 19.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 20.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, no idea if any of these are repeats since tektek got moved and all the images had to be resaved. Which is something I still need to do. I'm only through 24/50+ pages. stressed

But it's been a good 2 years almost anyways, so I don't doubt you've forgotten, much like I have. lol

1-2. One looks best because the hair style you chose fits it better. I like the colors! It's rar I see an avi like this! It's cute!
3-6. Yeah...3. is the best. The hair style just seems to suit it best but 6 looks good as well. Also, good job with the colors! Kept them working well through out the whole avi! : D
7-8. I like it with the staff. Also, cool shot at this color scheme. It's weird and kinda of hard for me to grasp at but I can see how it works. Nice job with that.
9-10. I prefer 10 but really they're both cute. I believe I like 10 most cause of the skin color. Basically take 10's skin color and then keep the rest of 9. Of course I'm TOTALLY in love with the color scheme! Nice job with this X D
11. Cute idea and I like how you kept it all together, however, for some reasons the horn keep sticking out to me like a sore thumb...idk what it is but I don't really like them. other than that, you did awesome with the amount of each color! : D
12. Simple yet SUPER cute! LOVE IT! : 3
13. Um...I see what you were goin' for but I just don't like it. round 2 maybe?
14. CUTE love the idea completely! The item around the waist has a bit of off color which I don't like but that can't be helped since Gaia chose the color of it! haha! Other than that, it's REALLY awesome! : D
15-19. 15 is the winner! It just seems the best however, 2 is also a very awesome one as well! Always an easy color scheme but you did very well with keeping it all even! : D
20. Awesome color scheme and idea! Lovin' it! I feel that it could have something else to it but I'm not sure what. Either way, it's awesome! : D

Can't wait for more! : D  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:19 am
WAY SUPER EXPENSIVE. haha! I feel like it's still a work in progress but I'm tired and should stop but I wanna continue but NO. haha! : P

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Lady Reader 2

Interesting Lunatic

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:56 pm
A few more invo/contest tekteks.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:51 am
Lady Reader 2
A few more invo/contest tekteks.

1. Love this idea and you did really well with it but something seems off. I feel there should be something much bigger in her hand. Maybe replace the whip with something else. Either way, it looks awesome with the whip as well! I love how well you worked with the colors as well! : D
2. Love the idea and style but the shoes and the head phones just are not doing it for me. Other than that, this is a really cute avi!
3. I love the colors but it's just doesn't flow well. I've seen multi colored avis before but this one just doesn't flow.
4. LOVE this idea and style however, the neck piece bothers me cause of it's color. that's about it though. Even with it I still really like it. Awesome job! : 3
5.This is REALLY cute. It's simple and sweet and I just love it! Nice job! ; D
6. I love this idea but the heels you chose just are not doing it for me. However, I'm TOTALLY in love with the rest of it!
7. Cute idea and good color combo but I feel as if there could be a little more to it...I'm just not sure what.
8. this is a common avi however, I still love it! You did great work with evening out everything! The only thing I can think to add would be some pizzaz! Awesome job! ; D  

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:49 pm
Thought this was kinda cool. What do you guys think? : 3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:16 am
So much more ta do ta this but I'm so stuck...it's prob cause my eyes are starning! X D

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Been watching gurrn lagan and it inspired me in a way. I wasn't basing it off the show but I thought of the style a bit. X D I like it! What cha think? : 3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 pm
Monstrasity
Thought this was kinda cool. What do you guys think? : 3

I really like this one. IT has a sorta ethereal feel to it, but maybe switch the staff/triton thingy with a fan or something, cause it just makes me think of air when I look at it.  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:48 pm
And I'm feelin' lazy tonight, so I'm just gonna pick my favs of the page instead of all of 'em so maybe I'll get through the most recent 23 pages before then end of the year. lol So here's my 13 of page 23.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:04 pm
Haven't been here in a while!

Fire Ako

Sparkly Noob

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mistress Nanka

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:34 am
Haven't been on gaia for like a year sooo excited to tektek again. smile

The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff