Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:54 pm

Rasu and Elie had been training intensely for about 3 hours when they felt the pulse. "What was that?" Elie asked. "It might've been us since we've been training so hard." Rasu said. Then they were interupted by the knocking. "Looks like someone wants to talk." Rasu said. He walked to the door and opened it to see Dessenger. "Oh hey Dessenger. What's up?" He asked.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:11 am

Jessica noticed something approaching and raised her hand. A pulse came but she had put a small barrier around her so it did not affect her. She decided to return to the mansion and headed that way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage was already off looking after not much sleep. His determination for nothing but who he cared for was almost to the point of danger as doing this physically drained him. He just kept running and looking.
He stopped at the sound of gun fire. He quickly looked around the corner without being seen and he saw G.U.N soldiers firing at a dumpster. He looked what was behind it and saw Jessica. He instinctively picked up a stone as he ran towards the soldiers. He quickly threw it breaking the soldier's arm with it, he then cracked another soldier's wrist and the last one he elbowed so hard it shattered the bones in his shoulder into many pieces.
Flage and Jessica quickly ran to the mansion after that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At G.U.N Hq ....
"Confirmed sighting of The Black Hand and also 3 wounded soldiers by Flage," said a soldier putting down the phone.
"Just as we feared, Flage has sided with her," said one of the higher ranks,"We are going to have to take action soon,"
A soldier overheard and quickly left. He was a man who knew Flage as he had trained with him, his hair was spiky and by each knuckle, he had the letters that made up "Flame" on each hand. He got out his phone and dialed a number.
"Flage," he said.
"Whats happening Flame?" answered Flage on the phone.
"G.U.N are going to take action against you, I am not sure what they plan but I recommend you lay low and dont come to the meeting next week that you were called into," said Flame.
"Thanks," said Flage and Flame hung up.
Flame quickly returned acting like he had just gone to the toilets.
"Sergent Steven Flame," said one of the higher ranks,"You have a briefing tomorrow for your next mission, your off duty till then,"
"Yes, Sir," said Flame saluting then leaving.

Pink Sophie Bunny

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:09 am

"Hey Rasu did you feel that?" Dessenger said quicly explaining what had happened.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:37 pm

"Yeah, we felt it alright. But we thought it was us, since we've been sending out several smaller pulses with our training. That one, though, was bigger than those." Rasu said. "What do you think it was?" He asked. Elie had came up to the door as well by that time.

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:45 pm

"Can't possibly say. Do you think Chris might habe an idea or at least have a way of figureing out?" Dessenger said a bit confused. What had happened? What cuased the pulse? These were the questions that were raceing through Dessenger's mind. His only hope was that he would find the ansewrs to these qustions. And that they would be found fast.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:36 pm

Flage quietly left the mansion sneaking around to the gates.
"Here is the kit you asked for," said a voice handing a small bag to Flage. Flage quickly opened it noticing a few items including a hand gun and then zipped it up again.
"I owe you one Flame," said Flage.
"I count it as even now, remember when you faked messing up on a mission we did so I would get recommended for Sergent rank?"said Flame winking as Flage had tried to mask it.
"You wanted to meet her?" asked Flage.
"I trust you but I want to talk to her," said Flame and he was lead to the mansion by Flage using a side door to avoid notice. They got to Jessica's room and slipped inside.
"Jessica, this is Steven Flame, dont worry about the G.U.N uniform, he is trustworthy," said Flage. After the introductions finished, the talk swayed to other topics and finally they finished.
"I better get going Flage," said Flame and he went with Flage using a different exit. At the gate Flame stopped.
"The other weapons you requested was hard to get but they are in the normal spot," said Flame then he handed him 2 keys,"The second key is for my car which is 3 doors away from my house, it is bulletproof so you will be able to get away with Jessica if needed,"
"Thanks for this Flame," said Flage doing a strange handshake that was a sign of great respect from Flage's home village.
"I think my briefing is to capture or kill one of you," said Flame with a sigh,"If it is, I will do what I can to help even if I get on the wanted list too,"
"Don't, your dream was to follow in your fathers footsteps, if your going to help us, help us by letting us knock you out so you dont lose your dream," said Flage.
With that they said their farewells and parted ways with Flage returning to the mansion and Flame walking off into the night.

Pink Sophie Bunny

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:42 am

Deep beyond the Mystic Ruins, Sonia follwed Kayonis until he finally landed. When she arrived, he was still unconscious but trying to come around. "Kayonis. Kayonis! Wake up!" She called. She was silent a moment as Kayonis started to open his eyes. "Whoa...Did I die? Because I swear an angel before me." He said. Sonia blushed, but shook it off quickly. "Kayonis, you may not believe me, but as you slept, you floated out here." She said. Kayonis sat up in a sense of urgency. "I know I was in mystic ruins, but this is beyond me." He said. "You mean, you weren't in some guardian trance and you floated here?" Sonia asked. "Fraid not baby?" He said standing. He looked around. The air was very dense and the aura of the place was almost deathlike. "I don't like this place." Sonia said. "I'm not too crazy about it either." Kayonis responded. He took her hand. "Which way did you come from?" He asked. "I don't know, I was watching you and making sure I didn't lose sight of you. We have a much better chance getting back together than you or I would on our own." She spoke. "Check you communicator." He said. She did. "It doesn't have a signal." She said. "What?" He asked looking at his. He noticed she was right. "DARN!" He yelled and threw it to the ground and it shattered. "Kayonis?" She said. "I did that because something here is jamming our communicators and most likely whatever it is has a lock on us." He said. Sonia took hers off. "But, how will we reach the others?" She asked. "Like this." He said and took out the batteries in her communicator. "When we get to where we know where we're going, put this back in and try contacting them." He said. "But won't we have to reset the frequency and everything?" She asked. "It has a backup chip in there so if the battery goes dead, it will remember the settings. Chris did his work well." Kayonis said. They started to walk looking for clues about the path Sonia had taken to get where they are.

"Two birds in a claw and just like that, the strength of those Freedom Fighter Ng's are gone." Naugus said from the shadows. 'Black Hand. Finish the guardians at your leisure, the main issues are at my disposal.' Naugus called out.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:01 pm

"Here is your mission package with notes on the targets," said a G.U.N officer handing out booklets to 5 people, one being Steven Flame.
"Your target is the Black Hand and Flage, they are to be killed without the option of capturing them,"said the officer,"Dismissed,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Flage has been so busy,I bet he has forgotten it is almost his birthday," said Sophie to herself,"He really tries to do too much, only a few days to go anyway, I should try to make it special so he can relax a bit,"

Flage was in the training room and was using a target he had made with his gun but using paintballs instead of bullets.
"When did you take up weapons?" asked Jessica stepping in and finding him. Jessica had started to have her hair differently so it did not cover one of her eyes but now it was more looked after and it helped her look more normal as her skin was now a dark purple.
"I only use weapons when I must, I prefer to use myself as a weapon but dangerous times call for dangerous tools," said Flage.
"I prefer not to fight when I can help it now," said Jessica looking down as she remembered what she had done.
"You know the plan should something happen," asked Flage not taking his eye of the target, constantly getting bulleye even when he had it moving very fast.
"I know most of it," said Jessica as she kept remembering parts of it.
"Keep trying, it is likely we will need it," said Flage.
"What about your birthday?" asked Jessica.
"Is it coming up then?" asked Flage forgetting what the date was.
"It is in 2 days," said Jessica impatiently, she hated when people forgot about themselves when helping her.
"My birthday does not matter at the moment, we are not safe enough to enjoy such things," said Flage hitting a target that was almost too fast to see.
Jessica walked off partly angry at how Flage put himself aside for her. It annoyed her that he really did not care about himself but how he would do anything for Jessica or others in his family.
Jessica went upstairs thinking about something then she shuddered at the memory and said to herself, "I must not cry,"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 people were not far from Naugus or Sonia and Kayonis. One was one of the guardians who was part of the seal of the master emerald, the other a hooded figure. They were fighting and it was clear that the hooded figure was going to win as the other was badly injuried from the fight. His skin was like a sea lion's and he even had gils but he seemed fine when on land.
The hooded figure hit him again drawing blood from his shoulder...

Pink Sophie Bunny

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:42 am

Kayonis and Sonia did not hear anything Naugus had said or the fighting, but something tripped Kayonis's senses. "Sonia, you wait here, I've got to check out something." He said. "No, Kayonis, we have to stay together regardless of what may be going on." She said. "You're right. I feel something. I need to check it out." He took to the air and immediately fell to the ground in a heap. "Kayonis?" Sonia asked. "Ouch, now I know what a bug-zapper feels like." He said sitting up and rubbing his head. "Flying's a no go." He said. "Then let's run." She said picking him up on her back. "Do I not way too much for you?" He asked. "Kayonis that training isn't just helping me fight." She said with a smile. The took off and arrived where Kayonis wanted to in seconds. There he saw two figures fighting. One was a guardian. Kayonis intercepted what would've been the final blow to the guardian. "Who are you?! What are you doing?" He asked, but not waiting for a response, he went over to the guardian. "Hey are you ok?" He asked.

~*~

A being in a red robe came up to Naugus. "Ah, Black hand, have you started destroying those guardians?" Naugus asked. "I've tried, but the funny thing is, someone's getting them before me. Something's different." He said. "Someone is already killing them? Hm...Fine then, I want you to track those two." He said pulling up misty forms of Kayonis and Sonia. "Those two could be trouble. I need you to keep them away from any and all Guardians. Especially Kayonis. You see if he learns of us then he could be very troublesome." Naugus said. "Understood sir." Black hand said and walked away.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:55 am

The hooded figure launched a punch at Kayonis dazing him for a moment then he twisted around kicking the guardian in the chest knocking him down.
The hooded person pulled out an ancient looking dagger with strange runes on it and finished of the guardian.
A pulse wave was sent out that could be felt a far distance away. The hooded figure's hood fell and there stood Knighty. He quickly fled into the forest...

Pink Sophie Bunny

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:07 am

Kayonis shook the cobwebs loose. "Did you see who it was Sonia?" He asked. "No, I was too worried about you and well, what was him." She said pointing to the fallen guardian. "That punch felt awfully familiar." Kayonis said rubbing his jaw. He went beside the guardian. 'What's all this mean, and why is it only the guardians falling?' He thought. He picked the fallen guardian up and took him to a nearby tree, set him down, and started digging. "Kayonis?" Sonia asked. "It's the least we can do, we couldn't help him." He said finishing up a few minutes later. He placed the guardian in a shallow grave and filled it back up. "I'mm sorry." He said and he and Sonia started looking for another way out. Unbeknownst to either of them the red cloaked being was watching every move they made.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:54 am

Flage was still training when Knighty appeared behind him but it was not a chaos control but something else that he used.
"Read this," said Knighty throwing an ancient scroll at him,"This is the reason now seek out those of your source,"
He disappeared as strangely as he had appeared....
Flage looked at the scroll feeling a power from it. He looked at it pretty fast and rolled it up.
"Well that explains a lot about this situation, I should find them, after all they share the same source as us so there must be the mirrored of each of us somewhere,"
Flage quickly thought. The bells rang at the bell tower nearby signaling midnight. Flage's birthday had began as the new day started.

"Quietly now," said a voice outside the mansion."Put it on the door quickly,"
A man stepped forward from the group of 5 putting white powder from corner to corner of the front door and a moment later it was blasted open.
They moved quickly into the mansion stealthily but fast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There here," said Jessica quickly grabbing the bag in Flage's room and running to the training room.
"So G.U.N have come to take us down," said Flage without turning around to look at Jessica.
Flage took out the scroll and placed it in the bag.
"Third plan, I will catch up," said Flage turning to the only way into the room.
"No, I will not leave you to face them," said Jessica as she grabbed his arm.
"I was not asking, sorry but you must go," said Flage and a moment later he focused and his t-shirt ripped off under his jacket showing what used to be the dark marks as a strange blue color now.
The marks glowed and out of it stepped a spirit.
"Take her to safety," said Flage to it. It nodded and picked her up. She struggled but it would not release her and after a split second the spirit grabbed the 2 chaos emeralds in the bag and they disappeared from the room leaving Flage to face them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She got away," said one of the G.U.N troops at the door which was blasted open leading to the training room. Steven Flame smiled for a moment at that but quickly hid it.
"Shoot to kill," commanded one of the soldiers. Guns raised and fired towards Flage.
"This is not my destiny," said Flage to himself and he quickly throw something out of a hidden pocket of his jacket. Cruge had always had many devices left in it.
The bullets stopped as they hit an invisible wall from the device. He quickly throw another thing from it and 2 of the troops were blasted back against the wall and knocked out. He looked to Steven Flame.
"Why did you stay, get out of here Flage," said Flame as he threw down his gun.
"Traitor," said a soldier raising his gun and shooting Flame in the chest,"All enemies must be killed for us to have success today," the soldier said lowering his gun slightly looking at Flame.
Flage quickly threw another explosive from a pocket knocking out another soldier and the one who had shot Flame remained.
Flage quickly got a dagger from a hidden pocket and threw it at the man. It hit him in the neck causing him to die.
Flage quickly picked Flame up and ran out of the mansion setting him down against a tree to inspect the wound.
"Sorry Flage, it is over for me," said Flame.
"Why did you do it? you could have lived, you could have made your dreams come true," said Flage looking to his friend who was in a bad state.
"My dreams or your life was the choice I had, I picked the right one I think," said Flame as he cough in pain.
"Foolish but brave," said Flage and tears came to him,"Thank you, my firend,"
"Take this," said Flame taking a dust covered scroll from his pocket,"I found it and you should see to it that you find them,"
He handed it to Flage and then he collapsed as the effort became too much and he died....

Pink Sophie Bunny

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:16 am

After about two and a half hours of walking, they were finally on their way out of this area. As they were about to enter where Mystic Ruins were, the red cloaked being appeared in front of them. "I know you two don't want to fall victim to Naugus, but neither do I. Now, however, isn't the the time to kill you two. Be forewarned, we will meet again and next time we meet, it will be your last." He said before running off. "What was that about?" Sonia asked. "Who's Naugus?" She continued. "Naugus is an old sorcerer who apparently has a score to settle with Sonic and the Guardians." Kayonis answered. "I don't even know who would be working for Naugus." He said.

~*~

Back at the mansion, Manic, Iko, and the others were out of their rooms and wondering for what was going on. "What's up?" Sonic asked followed by Sally. "Apparently, G.U.N had a target on one of us." Iko said. "Probably Jessica." Manic said. "Where's Flage and Jessica at anyways?" Sally asked. "They've been distant for a while, but who could blame them. Maybe I can talk to Topaz about G.U.N." Rouge said. "It won't do any good." Knuckles said stumbling in. "There's no way she'd listen, besides, you don't really know what's going on." Knuckles said. "You're right for once." She sighed. "And, no offense, you're in no shape to travel or negotiate anything, especially after having a child." Sally said. "Yes, you're right. What are we going to do, and should we go after them?" Manic asked.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:20 am

Dessenger ran to the other shortly followed by Jaina. "Hey guys what happened?" Dessenger asked. "Yeah I was in my room and I heard some loud bangs." Jaina put in.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Pink Sophie Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:18 pm

Sophie phoned the mansion from her house and left a message to say check the news as it revealed that G.U.N is targeting everyone related to Jessica and Flage and they have place high bounties on everyone in the mansion everyone is wanted dead or alive...
Sophie put the phone down and when to her plane that was ready to go.
"I will find them," she said to herself as she took off and within minutes she was already being chased by G.U.N fighters.

"I think G.U.N has gone a little overboard with this," said Flage to Jessica in an unknown location far away from the others. Flage had arrived using Flame's car and he had enough weapons to take on an army with him.
"What this?" asked Jessica taking out some blue clothes.
"Oh that, I picked it up for you since you must be wanting a change of clothes sooner or later," said Flage smiling at Jessica to encourage her to try them on.
"You need to be selfish more Flage, it is unnerving how little you care about yourself but how far you go for others," said Jessica shyly.
"Anyway, Knighty is busy doing evil for avoiding one of the greatest evils to come so we should do our part," said Flage taking out the 2 scrolls.
"I dont get this, I never learnt the languages of these scrolls and I can read them," said Jessica looking confused at the scrolls.
"That your fathers side of the family," chuckled Flage,"Still hate my mother?" asked treading on very thin ice.
"She is the cause of all this," yelled Jessica angrily almost hitting Flage.
"No, she tried her best," said Flage quietly to himself.
"I am going to try these clothes on," said Jessica going inside the tent they had and Flage kept leaning against a tree.
After about 10 minutes she came out,"how does it look?" she asked looking at it a bit herself.
"Hyuu, you look like a normal person already," said Flage.
"Hyuu?" said Jessica confused.
"Don't you remember? I could never whistle so i just make that sound to show i was trying to whistle," said Flage.
"Thought your age might have helped you grow up," said Jessica sourly.
"You missed a lot," said Flage with a sigh,"I have married, had a child,"
"That spirit earlier," said Jessica, "That was Cruge right?"
"Yeah, I don't know why but he keeps coming back, I think it is something to do what nature and Knighty," said Flage,"Anyway back to the scrolls,"
"But it is your birthday still," said Jessica trying to make him at least have the chance for some fun.
"We are still wanted so we better get this job done," said Flage and that settled that...
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games