Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:20 pm
Autumnkit looked around, and began batting at a ball of moss.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:56 pm
Eagleheart_of_Moonclan
((ugh, srry i havent posted in a while guys, i hate skool!!! scream ))
Eagleheart was fighting off rats left and right. When she got a moment to breath she looked around and saw Patchpaw being submerged in rats. She let out a battle cry and raced over to help. She was throwing cats off of Patchpaw when a bright light appeared from the enterance to the cavern. Eagleheart saw a cat with a red tail and heard Scarclaw call him Redtail. Redtail raced down the slope with the might of Starclan and started throwing rats out of his path. Eagleheart went back to helping Patchpaw. Soon all of the rats retreated and Eagleheart collapsed to the ground from exaustion.
((there are so many new kits in moonclan! those dang kits make me feel old xd ))

(true to that Eagleheart!!! Even my young characters are older then these guys!!! xp no offense)
Cherrywhisker was being pounded by rats, if she clawed on off of her, five more toppled on top. Just as Cherrywhisker thought that she was going to join Starclan a light appered. "thank Starclan," then Cherrywhisker feinted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rowankit watched helpless as his friends and family got ambushed by the rats. "oh no! Silverpaw we have to do something!!! we have to. . ." Rowankit felt something move next to him "Silverpaw?" Then the king rat appered. "This is just all part of the plan, and yes your comeing with me. . .you will be put out of your suffering soon enough." Rowankit felt himself being dragged, "no Silverpaw!!! Get the others out of here!!! Hurry!! Silverpaw!!!" Rowankit didn't hear Silverpaw anywhere near him, "Silverpaw?" Rowankit whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oakenpelt charged through the rats, he had heard his daughter, and he WAS going to find her "CHERRYWHISKER!!!!" Oakenpelt knocked two rats out of his way. "CHERRYWHISKER!!!!" The noise was unbalievable. Oakenpelt pushed himself onto his hind legs. "CHERRYWHISKER!!!!" THen out of nowhere a cat was next to him, knocking down rats left and right. "what the? starclan?" The cat mearly padded through the rats ignoring Oakenpelt. Just then he saw Cherrywhisker passed out, blood flowing off of her, five rats trying to get a good grip on her fur. "go away!! now!!!" Oakenpelt charged the rats, knocking them away from Cherrywhisker. "cherrywhisker?" Oakenpelt sniffed his daughters fur. "cherrywhisker?"
(hmmmm. . .should I kill Cherrywhisker? hmmmm. . .nah not yet, Cindermoon to depresed as it is xp )
(oh ya, @Patchstar: Yes, my entertainment has been full filled *taps finger against eachother like Mr. Burns*, hehe I find it funny how one day we only had 80 members and now we have like 200!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:32 am
Panda--Chan told me that name was avaliable....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:05 am
Silverpaw heard her name being called, and with a new surge of energy, managed to knock the rats off her. "Rowankit!" She yowled as she landed on the king rat, ripping out his throat and taring it to shreads. She bent down next to Rowankit, exasted, and licked him. "The other rats... They'll be too confused... to fight... much... longer..." She fell asleep.

Moonflower bounded up to Silverpaw and Rowankit. "Good job my little one." She breathed as she lifted Silverpaw onto her back. She motioned for Rowankit to follow. It was easy to get out, because, just as Silverpaw had said, without a leader, these rats were just to confused to do anything.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Unknown-Ninja1993

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:15 pm
shinekit began to bat robinkits ears  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:50 pm
BrookKit approaches Shinekit and Robinkit. She leaps onto Shinekit, they tuble over. BrookKit jumps back off of Shinekit, "Hi" she mewed.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Unknown-Ninja1993

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:50 pm
"hello, how are you brookkit?" shinekit asked  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:36 pm
Jasmine_9855

That's right Eagleheart, i did. Because the name is available, as an official name. The Rosekit here really doesnt exist; she's just someone we use for our entertainment [crystalstar!], so you can be Rosekit officially. I dont know what we're going to do about the two Rosekit issues, either Crystalstar has to change her rosekit's name or you'll have to choose another one to roleplay as for the time being.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:27 pm
((Can we continue RPing Patchstar? Pwease?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:45 pm
Rowankit tried to stand up but collapsed, he had lost to much blood. "help!" he sqweaked, but no one heard him. Moonflower had already exscaped from the cave. Rowankit let his head rest on the floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oakenpelt licked Cherrywhisker a cuple time's, then noticed that she was still breathing. "oh thank goodness!" Then he heard ROwankit, "rowankit!!" Oaknepelt turned to see that Rowankit was lying on the ground, he seemed really torn up, but luckely still breathing. Oakenpelt padded over and saw Rowankit lift his head, "Oakenpelt!" Oakenpelt purred, then licked Rowankit's head. "here lets wait for Cherrywhisker to wake up then we'll go check up on your mother." Oakenpelt picked up Rowankit and padded back over to Cherrywhisker.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:26 am
Foxpaw poked her head in. She had arrived last minute, as all the rats were leaving. "I can take Rowankit back to camp, if you like, Oakenpelt." She mewed.

Moonflower~

Moonflower took Silverpaw into the med. cat's den. "Reedblossom!" She mewed. "Silverpaw needs a diegnostics and STAT!" She meowed loudly. When Reedblossom came over to her, she told her about the rats, and that a few other cats would be coming soon. Reedblossom nodded and began to work on Silverpaw. Moonflower took in a deep breath, let it out, and left the den.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:30 pm
Panda--Chan
Jasmine_9855

That's right Eagleheart, i did. Because the name is available, as an official name. The Rosekit here really doesnt exist; she's just someone we use for our entertainment [crystalstar!], so you can be Rosekit officially. I dont know what we're going to do about the two Rosekit issues, either Crystalstar has to change her rosekit's name or you'll have to choose another one to roleplay as for the time being.

...that is true... my apologies Rosekit *bows head*
lol, okay from this day forward, Rosepaw (crystalstar!!!) will now be known as "Evil-spawn-of-Tigerstar-paw!!!!!!!!!!!"
jk, she will be darkpaw  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Unknown-Ninja1993

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:51 pm
"hey, just wondering but where's rowankit?" shinekit asked  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:39 pm
(Ok. Where was Patchpaw again? i forget. oh, im still under the rats, huh...)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:25 pm
Can I be Cloverpaw then? My true name is Clover and it would be alot easier.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games