Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:23 pm
((omg I LOOOVE those movies!!!! not a very nice ending for mister robe-pants-Markus.... ))

Nana laughed, feeling absolutely honored to be in the presence of three such beautiful and special people. "Jasper, don't be jealous of your own parents!" she chided gently. She turned back to Lenore and Gareth and gave a deep curtsy. "It's such an honor to meet you both."
~~~
"Familiar?" the Hatter said in confusion. "I've never seen it except when it fell out of your pocket." He looked up at the Caterpillar and back at Tick-Tock. "I have no idea what it is, but based on the lovely scarlet shade of your face I'm guessing it's rather personal."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:32 pm
Gareth bowed and Lenore returned the curtsy. "If you make our son happy, then we welcome you with open arms." Lenore said. Gareth wrapped his arm around Jasper. "Its good to have you back...for now."
"Hey." Jasper said. "Let's head back to Kavarel's room. I'm sure he and your mother are done chatting. Don't you think? Besides...I want your mother to meet my parents too." Gareth and Lenore both frowned at Kavarel's name. "We've never been fond of him...especially after what he did to you." Lenore muttered, folding her arms gracefully across her chest. Jasper held out his arms to Nana and Lenore. "Shall we?"  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:36 pm
Tick nodded. "Yes, it is. And it's entirely up to you! The Caterpillar said that you add a drop of your blood and I add a drop of mine, then I drink the bottle...and...then we wait...for a baby." She mumbled the last part, turning her face away. "I know I shouldn't be asking now, its much to soon, but I don't know when I'll have another chance. I'm sorry." She kept eyes downcast and fiddled with the hem of her dress.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:43 pm
The Hatter choked on nothing and accidentally started a violent coughing fit. It took him a while to calm down and when he did he felt awful. That was probably not the response Tick had wanted. "I'm sorry about that," he said, "it just, uh... surprised me, is all. I... wow. A, um... I'm sorry, Tick. I really have absolutely no idea what to say."
~~~
"I'm sorry about Lord Kavarel," Nana said. "He's not exactly the... fatherly type. But we need to go back there, or at least I do, to see what my mother is going to do."

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:51 pm
Lenore nodded. "It's alright. He's only doing his...job." She spat the last part, "but Gareth and I can stay on friendly terms. Right, Honey?" Gareth nodded and spread his wings as Lenore did the same. Jasper picked Nana up bridal-style, also spreading his wings. The three took flight and it wasn't long before the entered the circle. All three of them had their wings folded against their backs as they walked towards Kavarel's room. Gareth had Lenore's hand and Jasper had Nana's. "It's strange...being able to do this." Gareth said aloud. "I enjoy it though." Lenore looked over at him and smiled. "As do I."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:56 pm
"Its alright." She mumbled. "I have no idea what to say either. All I know is, right now, I wish I were a robot so I wouldn't feel so embaressed."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:37 pm
"Keep it" She was already making a plan in her head as to the use of the card guards tool. She was in a vengeful mood now, and really felt mad at not only herself but at rosalie . "Mr. Caterpillar/ How soon is that ball?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:51 pm
Caterpillar looked over at Indya, almost sadly. "Three days from now. Nera is just about finished with the costumes and Nana and Jasper should be here soon." He let out a long puff of smoke before continuing. "Are you sure you want to go? I can promise you...Mimicry isn't in the best condition. She isn't going to kill him...no, she's torturing him."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:59 pm
"Don't say that," the Hatter said, feeling worse and worse with each passing second. "You don't really wish you were a robot again just because of a little embarrassment.... do you?" He frowned and bit his lip, a little cloud of doubt forming in the back of his head.
~~~
Nana cleared her throat and said, "Lord Kavarel?" even before they entered the room.

"We're still here," Kavarel said coolly, as the four of them ducked inside. Hannah was sitting beside him, looking calm and casual, but Nana didn't miss her tousled hair and blushing cheeks. "Who are they?" Kavarel asked, sounding rather impatient.
"If we interrupted something, I apologize profusely," Nana said with a curtsy. "Mother.... Lord Kavarel.... I'd like you to say hello to Gareth and Lenore, Jasper's parents."
Kavarel eyed the pair warily, his gaze flicking to Jasper for a moment and back.
"So there are more of you then?" Hannah slapped him upside the head and he cleared his throat, looking reproachfully over at her like a pouting child.
Hannah stood up and took each of their hands in turn. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said, smiling kindly. "Jasper is such a beautiful boy, and he and Nana make each other so happy. You've done very well as parents, and I admire you profoundly. I do think you'll love Nana as much as I love Jasper already."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:07 pm
Gareth, of course being the romancer, took Hannah's hand and kissed the top of it. "A pleasure. I can see where Nana got her looks." Lenore shook her head at her mate. "I'm glad mother isn't the jealous type." Jasper whispered to Nana. "I'm not sure whether Kavarel is or not." Making his voice louder, he directed his attention towards Hannah. "So, will you be coming back with us or staying with him? Though...judging by your hair...I'd say you're staying." He chuckled to himself.

Lenore held out her hand to Hannah. "I do love Nana already. She makes my son so happy, how could I not love her? You've also done a wonderful job raising her."  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:10 pm
Tick shook her head. "Of course not. I never want to go back to being a robot! Its just...I'm sorry." She said, taking his hands. "I shouldn't say things I don't mean. I also didn't mean to hurt your feelings."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:36 pm
"Likewise," the Hatter said. "I'm sorry. Oh-- your hands are freezing cold!" He pulled off his gloves and gave them to her. "Here, they haven't got full fingers but they should help some. I really don't want you getting sick, Tick-Tock. It's really dangerous for you."
~~~
Hannah laughed at Gareth's comment, basking under the first positive attention about her looks that she'd received in fifteen years. Jasper's little remark stopped her laughing and her blush deepened as she smoothed out her hair.
Nana gave Jasper a little whack on the back of the head, but the question still remained: "Mother... you are coming with us, aren't you?"
"Er... no, I'm afraid not. I'm going to stay here with Kavarel and the Guardians. Oh, I'm sorry, Lindey-- I mean Nana-- it's just that this is the only place that will ever really feel like home to me!"
"It's quite all right," Nana said, although it was easy to tell by her face that it was not all right. "You should stay where you're happy."
"You're so sweet, my dear," Hannah said, kissing her on the forehead. She chose not to go into detail with Lenore on why her suggestion of being a good mother was utterly incorrect. "I know you'll be happy wherever you go."

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:45 pm
Lenore watched Hannah with knowing eyes and placed a delicate hand on her shoulder. "I wasn't always there for Jasper because he was exiled. Parents, like myself and Gareth or you and Kavarel, can only influence our children and teach them from right and wrong. You and I were both there for our children when they were younger and they've grown from our teachings. Nana...she's beautiful and kind and very strong, like both of you. Whether you think so or not, both of you have done an amazing job raising such a lovely young woman." Lenore approached Kavarel and bowed. She didn't say anything, but just by doing that...after everything that had happened, really said something on its own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:48 pm
Tick-Tock didn't complain as she slipped on the gloves, but she did feel bad about him having to worry about her all the time. "Thank you for caring." she said, smiling up at him. Just the way she smiled showed how much she cared about him. Though, the more she thought about it, the more she worried. If they did decide to have a child...she'd just be a burden because The Hatter would have more reason to fuss over her.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:14 pm
Hannah smiled, tears forming in her eyes, and nodded, wiping them away. "Thank you," she said.
Everyone was shocked when Lenore bowed to Kavarel.... and even more shocked when Kavarel took Lenore's hands, looked her straight in the eyes, and said,
"Neither you nor any of your family will ever bow to me or any Guardian again. Not after all you've been through. I realize now how much of a pompous, rude, wicked...." He struggled for the words-- "...tyrant I've been. I'm sorry." He bowed to her and stayed in his bow for a long time. Finally he came back up and said quietly, "Jasper and Nana, I think it's time for you to return to your friends. Nana.... good luck."
~~~
"What do you mean, thank you for caring?" the Hatter said with a smile. "I need no thanks. My thanks is the knowledge that you care about me just as much." He kissed her gently. "And that's quite a lot."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games