Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Kitsune Muggy

The ice barrier appeared just when he was about to land on the tree so he went face first into the ice barrier and fell to the ground. Blitz went next to him and picked him up. "What the hell was that?", asked Nicholas. Blitz pointed at the direction of Kiro and his mega level digimon. "We are so screwed.", said Nicholas.
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:15 am

Rei staggered onto the beach and saw the ice wall go up.
"Whoa, hey what are you doing? Damn Gigimon hasn't woken up yet, so I can't go Mega."
Rei stumbled and fell over, dropping Gigimon.
"Owwwww, Rei, where are we, whats going on?
"No time to explain Gigimon, are you strong enough to digivolve?"
"Yeah, I have been asleep for while."
"Okay lets go!"
Rei felt his strength return as the blue aura surrounded him. Gigimon leaped into the air and transformed into Wargrowlmon.
"Okay guy's listen up, if you need a Mega attack to destroy that barrier then one Ultimate attack and a champion and rookie should be enough! Then we just need to wait for me to gather power and go Mega myself!"
"RARRRRRRRR, ATOMIC BLASTER!"
The purple laser shot at Kiro's digimon.

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:40 am

◈Ⓚ ⓘ ⓡ ⓞ◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Black Leg

User Image Kiro laughed at the third Tamer's comment. "Your pretty stupid to believe that! I said a MEGA Digimon with high status!" The Ice Barrier now is sealed up from top to bottom. Letting no one in or out.

The blast coming right at Robin and her expression was emotionless. She placed her hand right in front of the blast and froze it into pure ice.

Kiro started to laugh again. "Please! Your attacks are useless!!! Now Robinchawan" Kiro then took out his two Duelist Rapiers and prepared to fight. Robin then crossed her hands together and an aura appeared around her hands. "Ice Make Arrows!!!" Thousands arrows made of pure steel hard ice formed in the air and is now attacking the Wargrowlmon.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:27 pm

ultimatemk

Serafina looked around, quite panicked. "Patamon? What are you doing!?"

"I wasn't the one who did this!"

When they heard another Tamer challenge them, Serafina gulped. There was no way she would win against a Champion level Digimon when her own hasn't even evolved yet!

"Oh hell.....Patamon...we don't stand a chance."

"Let me try!"

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Kitsune Muggy

Nicholas ran towards Serafina and said, "Patamon is right though. We have to try or else we will freeze to death.".
"Alright lets go.", said Blitz who was very excited.
"Blitz use your X-Laser Attack on the mega level.", said Nicholas.
"X-LASER.", shouted Blitz as an X shaped laser shot out from the X on his chest and went straight towards the mega level digimon.
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:23 pm

ultimatemk

There was a buzzing sound coming from Serafina's bag. Serafina opened her bag up and pulled out her Digivice, which was flashing slightly.

"Patamon, are you sure you're ready for this?" Serafina asked.

"I'm positive! I may not be able to Digivolve yet but I can fight!"

"Alright Patamon, you know what to do!"

Patamon puffed up and shouted, "Boom Bubble!" and started shooting blasts at the ice.

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:42 pm

◈Ⓚ ⓘ ⓡ ⓞ◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Black Leg

User Image Kiro walked in front of Robin. He uses his duel blades to knock away the attack. Making it go to the wall where the Patamon was attacking. It caused a small explosion. The noise was loud but the ice wall wasn't even scratched. Nico Robin then uses the power of her Ice Creation magic to make the Exveemon become frozen. The ice is already crawling up his feet. Causing him to not be able to move.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:36 pm

"Darn it I'm stuck. Grr. X-Laser", said ExVeemon said as the ice froze his foot firing another attack at the mega level digimon.
"At this rate were not going to survive. Hey you what do you want anyways?", asked Nicholas towards Kiro.

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:36 pm

ultimatemk

Serafina started to panic. While Patamon was attacking the ice wall, it wasn't doing anything, and Patamon was getting tired.

"What the hell are we going to do?"
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:53 pm

◈Ⓚ ⓘ ⓡ ⓞ◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Black Leg

User Image

Kiro smiled evilly as he blocked the X-Laser. "I'll tell you what I want! Spread the word that their is a New Darkness in town!" Robin then punched the ice wall leaving a giant hole in it. The two left to their next destination.

User Image

KiroMishima
Crew

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Kitsune Muggy

"At least he didn't kill us. Degenerate back to a Chibomon Blitz. Oh and Serafina I'll meet you back in Network City where we first met each other because I'm going to buy a sword over there just in case we run into him again.", said Nicholas as he went through the hole with Blitz on his head who was shaking from the cold and went back to Network City.
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:06 pm

ultimatemk

Serafina grabbed her stuff, beckoned for Patamon to follow her, and the two headed off towards Network City.

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:16 am

All of the arrows hit Wargrowlmon, and he stumbled backwards... and degenerated.
"Rei... I'm still to weak from the last fight."
Gigimon then fell unconsious, Rei also felt dizzy from using so much power and he blacked out to.

Rei woke up. He felt alot better.
(I'm not dead.)
He looked around, the other three tamers had gone.
"Uhh, should never had helped them. Their no better then the other three I was with."
He stood up, and staggered, but he regained his balance. Rei saw Gigimon curled up and snoring.
"GRRRRRRRR!"
"Huhhh?"
Behind him was a growling Jaburimon. It was only a fresh digimon. It leaped at Rei.
Rei felt a great pain in his arm. The blue aura covered is arm but it was like fire now. Rei raised the flaming arm and punched the Jaburimon.
It flew off into the distance.
"Whoa, what was that!"
Rei went over to the ocean.
"Hmm, the ocean is so nice."
"Bleck, seaweed tastes. Bad!
"Oh, so your awake."
Rei walked over to Gigimon.
"We lost but thats okay, they abonded us like everyone else."
"Ohh that wasn't nice of them."
"Yeah."
They sat together for a while.
"Hey Rei?"
"Yeah?"
"Onwards!"
Gigimon leaped over Rei's head and they set off.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:57 pm

As the waves of the east data ocean crashed on the shore, Jeffrey looked out into the horizon. Thinking about his old life for a moment, he realized that he was better off here due to his living situation back home. Shaking his head about the real world for a moment he looked down at see that Keramon was patrolling the beach, looking for any left over data to eat. Smiling, he whistled to get Keramon's focus and when keramon looked back at him, Keramon smiled. Please say that Keramon were dangerous and deadly to have, but to be chosen by one Jeff had to disagree. Racing over to Jeff, Keramon hovered forward and started to circle Jeff before stopping on his right.

" You hungry Keramon? "

" Starving, I want to play.... "

" Trust me, Sea food is the best. All we need to do is find some data. "

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:40 pm

::Lira Regal::
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

(Enter from ???)
User Image
▄▀▄▀All along the bright sunny beaches that boarder the East Data Ocean an eerie stillness seemed to be engulfing the area. Other than the crash of the usually calm ocean against the shore the only thing anyone observing the area would notice was a young man and a Digimon conversing about something. No other Digimon seemed to be in the area, which was strange for an area known for it's abundance of sea fairing Digimon as well as the scores of Crabmon and Syakomon that love to gather upon the warm shores. Truly it was strange day on these shores.

▄▀▄▀Suddenly in the sky above the rumbling waves a bright light seemed to pierce the digital blue backdrop slowly arching into a Digital Portal. Where it came from and who had made it seemed unclear but a figure could soon be seen emerging from the newly created portal. Something however was wrong, the figure suddenly began falling from the portal, hurtling headfirst toward the cold dark churning waves. The young girl did not appear to be conscious as she silently plummeted toward her impending doom. Closer and closer she fell toward the sea with not so much as a breeze to try and break her fall. Then, splash, she hit the water at almost a perfect dive and disappeared under the waves.

▄▀▄▀Lira was shaken awake by the impact of the fall, confused by her current predicament and quickly losing any air she had managed to breath in before going under. She tried to move her hands and feet to swim up to the surface but discovered they had been bound together with a thick rope. Now the panic began to really set in, if she couldn't move her arms then she couldn't swim, all the struggling in the world wouldn't save her now as she could feel the painful sting of the ropes getting tighter around here wrists. Was this really the end, how had she ended up like this? She couldn't remember any of it. she clinched her mouth tight and did her best to keep water out of her nose hoping to keep water out as long as possible, but she knew it could only last so long. Her eyes were burning from the salt water that seemed to be scraping across the lens and he ears felt like the were about to burst from the pure pressure of the ocean. Lira knew she could not last much longer in this, she needed help...

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: sorry to kinda throw that one at you so fast, it seemed like a good way to go.))

Skye Lord 2011
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games