Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:43 am

((sure, everybody ate pizza, tyler went to drive city after registering for an event, lykis went to drive city, but not for the event, charie wanted to go to data ocean, but took a wrong turn and went to dark ocean instead.))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:04 pm

(thanks) after eating the pizza Mouse and Monodramon decided to follow Charie to the Data ocean

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Rebecca picked up her cellphone, her and agumon were sitting on a park bench. She dialed the number, waiting for him to pick up. Of course he didn't so she left a message,"At a bench, in the city, meet me there, its rebecca, bye!" She said imitating the tone of the prerecorded voice. She flipped the phone and turned to agumon,"Now we wait."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Matt looked at his phone and sighed and texted her saying for her to find him "Girl never get old" Gummymon was still not impressed "You even dare to ask her out and I will have to see a whole bunch of mushy crap it is gross" MAtt stared at gummymon and sighed "Shut up I am going to ask her out and that is final" matt looked at gummymon and sighed "got that rose you got from my dad still" Gummymon handed the fake rose and a the note matt wrote when he left rebecca in network city and tied it to the flower and waited for her to walked bellow

i3 tails Yagura

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Rebecca wandered around the city for a while waiting for matt. Eventually her and Agumon walked under the place where matt was without even realizing it. They stopped to catch a breather and Agumon asked rebecca to give him some of her smokeballs. Suspecting he was going to destroy them (he hates them) She refused.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:06 pm

matt looked at rebecca and threw the rose and note down now sitting up smiling "So will ya" Matt smiled as he boink gummymon on the headn right when he was about to say somtehing

i3 tails Yagura

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:10 pm

"Sure." Rebecca yelled blushing a little. Truthfully the rose had taken her by surprise but she was game for anything. "So where do you wanna go?" She asked looking up by matt and gummymon now.
Agumon paying no attention rubbed his belly absentmindedly, chicken would taste so good now he thought.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:21 pm

"come up here cause I am about to cook" Matt smiled as gummymon lit up about the food

(writers block)

i3 tails Yagura

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:25 pm

"Umm.. sure." She studdered as she walked up, trying not to look down. Agumon followed behind her, Chicken He thought again completely oblivious to everything else. He heard the word cooking and started to drool I hope its chicken
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:10 pm

Likys walked into network city, they decided to go to the ocean. Quickly he and Veemon departed.
(Exit to the dark ocean)

Ninja Ryroki

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:43 pm

Burninglink
"I hope this doesn't end like the Digitamamon incident ""me too, I also hope the reward money we got is enought "Devin added as they entered a resteraunt
((sorry Devin, I am going to control you a bit, but nothing to bad sorry)) As soon as Devin enetered the building complex his phone sounded off, As soon as Devin picked up a young male voice was brought into his head, it was the lead of M.O.S.S. and the leader of M.S.B.G. and he seemed to have a assignment for Devin. "Devin...the girl you where with.. I have been listening to everything...she sounds like she would do well in the G.O,R.E. sector of M.S.B.G. I would like it if you brought her by the base in network city since you are already there...let us just hope earthest doesn't scare here. Bring the boy too if you wish..." The phone cliked off shortly after the final words leaving Devin and Pyros to their day,
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:35 pm

"are we going to do what he said now or are we going to eat"Devin looked up at the sky as they left the resturant"let's do both since it really isn't our job. Can you get any of there sents for us to follow Pyros"Pyros sniff the air an got the sent of the Gummymon above them"they're above us so we'll be roof hopping"They climb to the to of the rooftop"lead the way" Pyros began jumping towards Matt and Rebecca's location while Devin followed

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:56 pm

Rebecca thought zoned out not paying much attention. She was thinking about matt and Devin. What is this MsBg? If devin was a member... what were devin's true feelings. Why do I care, I don't love anybody... not since then.. but but Matt and Devin, the charm, the crack... what could it all mean? She thought intensely about these questions. I'll know when it comes she finally concluded.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:09 pm

gummymon stared at matt then agumon and looked over the edge and puke and repeat not knowing what was wrong with him his eye were a huge whtie color as he went back to matt "GUmmymon?"

i3 tails Yagura

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:16 pm

(( Itchy, Ghoul, and Blair exit from: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=12&t=13643149#169792969 ))

They all look at each other and start running off into diffrent directions.
Itchy headed tords the ocean, ghoul headed twords the desert on his freaky looking motorcycle. Blair heaed twords the jungle.

((exit: Itchy to ocean. Exit Ghu to desert. Exit Blair to forest..))
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games