Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:27 pm
"Well, by the impression I got, she's hiding. I also saw...bubble coming out of the bathroom? I think she's lost her confidence...what a shame..." Sam says, shaking her head.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:33 pm
(( I'm so behind and so confused))

Rayne leaves her compartment to find a less "crowded" one and walks down the hall confused.

b e a r - c h o o

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:35 pm
"Sorry I poofed for a while guys, I got really tired," Amber explained sleepily.

[[In RL I was at the library and had to leave, then I couldn't get on at home till now.]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:43 pm
"It's okay Amber." Sam says. "We're hunting down Ashley after her stunt."

cocosam

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:52 pm
"What did she do?" Asked wondering.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:56 pm
"Oh, well, she shrunk some compartments and almost made Summer a sandwich, but I fixed it." Sam said causally.

cocosam

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:34 pm
Amber giggled. "Sorry, but that's kinda funny. I'm glad you fixed it."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:40 pm
"Some people almost died! It's not a laughing matter Amber!" Sam said.

cocosam

The Avatar Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:45 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Professor Valentiene climbs aboard, ready for her first term of teaching. She studies the students who are trying to practice spells and charms, taking mental note.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:46 pm
"I SAID I WAS SORRY!" Amber said loudly sounding almost angry.  

Stardust Disaster
Crew

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:52 pm
::Kamalia Looks around confused for a minute!! Sees Rayne walking off muttering to herself and wonders if she's ok and deciddes shee probably needs a few minutes to herself!! Then turns to Summer::

"Summer are you ok?!? It looked like it was pretty tight back there!"

::After making sure Summer is ok, goes to the animal compartment to check on Tala and see if Luna went back that way when a few of the compartments were being Shrunken!! Sees Luna next to Tala's owl cage!! Sits down next to it and picks up Luna and puts in lap and starts petting her until she purrs!! After staying in the compartment for a few minutes, stands up and holds onto Luna tightly. Decides checks on the other owls and pets! Once satisfied that they are ok walks out and goes back down the corridor to where everyone is standing!! After hearing that Ashley's in the bathroom walks to the door and looks at Sam!:: "I'll go in and talk to her if ya'll want me too!"

(OoC: I had to go back 5 pages to find out whats going on!!)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:37 pm
Junimaia
Miss Love Tantei
Ann happened to see Erik the Train conductor and went straight up to him. She took her hands and put it to his shoulders and began to shake him hysterically, "IT'S ALIVE! It's just like that house that ate people in that muggle movie about Red Roses!!!" She screamed at his face and ran off not hearing Ashley apologize about the spell she cast.

((Y'kno the movie...Rose Red by Stephen King. I can't watch it alone, too creepy.))
sweatdrop

Juni just stares at Ann quizzically. sweatdrop

She yells after her, "Girl, did you have too much sugar in your oatmeal this morning? Coffee? Muggle energy drink? ...man, those muggles make weird stuff."

(( I just about died laughing at this, Love. Btw... I thought that miniseries was awesome. I think the old Shining movie with Nicholson was alot creepier, myself xd ))

Ann ran like a mad woman cackling. She ran past Juni again who yelled something about sugar, caffeine and the works. She remembered she had that weird canned drink about two hours ago and shrugged. Suddenly she stopped and turned around, "Why was I running again?" She shook her head and returned back to her compartment which is now empty. With a sigh, she picked up her kitty Aiko ((who was surprisingly still there)) and took a small nap by the window.

((@Juni: I liked the old Shining movie, too. Too creepy for my taste, but awesome nonetheless. For some reason I also get the willies when watching Kingdom Hospital(?)...it was more weird than creepy)).

Miss Love Tantei

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:00 am
Juni whirls around to see Ann blur past her.

eek ..... neutral ..... sweatdrop

"Methinks, I've been a bad influence on that one..."

(( I only ever watched the first episode of that, though it definitely seems more like a weird story rather than overwhelmingly creepy. ...except for the fact that the girl from Silent Hill is in it. That creeps me out a little sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:51 am
"I don't want Ashley to get depressed either. It was a small mistake and easily fixed. Maybe whoever knows her best should go talk to her. She might appreciate a familiar face. Anyone know her quite well? Maybe someone from her house?"

Lyra moves out of the way slightly as Ann comes running past and then suddenly stops. eek confused Hearing Juni's comment, she replies, "I think you might have, too..."

[[Hi Fearless. biggrin ]]

[[Thanks, Kitty. Love my line. It's something I would have done/said - just stubbornly repeated myself. xd ]]

Lyra Elizabeth

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:50 am
"Oh, well, Amber, you go. Your a hufflepuff. Tell her stuff about hufflepuffs that are great! Or something. I don't know. Your the hufflepuff. Oh, and apology accepted. Now go." Sam pushed Amber in the direction of the bathroom. [[Amber and Ashley><]]

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games