Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:51 pm
*Faunt continues to rage in his own Language and the air get colder and colder. As the fiery arm touches him, the flames instantly become extinguished*. Ry Y kromm ryd kdyk. Iy' omm 'ymm vaam dra Yri rymj drod yk Jaodr. Zi Jaodr, vmy'k drny'kr za, yk za. Y oz Jaodr! Omm kromm jya yr zi knakarra, jya o koyrv'm vnygar jaodr!
* A spear forms from the frost fill airs and Faunt wields it.
((by the way I am speaking Infernal, the language of the devils))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:53 pm
EDIT:* Faunt has no idea what has happened to Icy. From what he can see Icy is dead. Blinded by Madness he rages.*  

Faunt Ix

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:01 am
*as he touches Faunts arm the flames are extinguished immediately. turned off by this his eyes begin to turn the deep blood red again and the flames ignite once more over his arm and a trident of ice begins to form in the other hand. he yells out to Faunt* SHE IS STILL ALIVE FOOL!!!!!!! DO NOT TRY TO WAGE WAR ON ME!!! We immortal have lived too long to react this harshly. Listen to me and I shall prove what I am saying is true....for I am trying to help her back, not the cause of this..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 am
*He turns and looks at the yelling person. As Faunt turns to face the person, his skins cracks and pieces start to separate.* What did you just say? War on you? Ha! I know you aren't the one responsible. You wouldn't be here if yo were. I will kill the one responsible for hurting her. Icy may be tough on the outside, but her soul is still delicate. I will protect it if it costs me everything. *As he talks more and more of his darkened skins fall off his body. His voice hisses still in anger but doesn't have that void of everything tone. Neve floats into the bar struggling to carry something big. She doesn't make it all the way to Faunt before dropping it. A big block of Ice slides across the room and hits the Stranger boot. Faunt is unaware of this as he continues to speak about Honor and protecting Icy. *  

Faunt Ix

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:21 am
*looks at Faunt and slams the trident into the floor next to him. The firs continues to swirl around his arm* I only bid you to stay calm for her sake. and we both know well enough that neither of us want to start something that will not end. I myself had the fiend who did this in my grasp, but one of the ladies of my life now bid me to spare his life and I did. Ryzan Vixtul did this out spite and now he will pay for the rest of his life with guilt and misery....I only ask you this brother can you sit with me and help bring her back *gestures toward Icy laying on the couch but doesnt speak about the waging conflict inside her that he had noticed*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:30 am
{{FYI: My avi is changing with whatever element is taking precedence over her right now. First it was ice from Raela, then fire from Black, and now ice again from Faunt. That's just in case anyone was wondering why she was going through so many changes(even though I change several times a day! redface )}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:36 am
* sits next to Icy and waits for Faunt to accept his request...he begins to let the elements inside him grow as fire took over once again. as he looks towards Faunt his eyes are aflame once again*

(hey Im about to dissapear for a bit. army stuff, sry..can you put me in a position to give me a few hours. thanks)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:38 am
*The last of the Darkened Skin falls off as well was the Frost Lance.* I might have something to help bring her back. If you will allow me to try. I have two thoughts. Will you let me?  

Faunt Ix

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:43 am
Nothing I want more than we immortals to work together....these people are fragile creatures and I have pledged my loyalty to them....I only ask one thing, be gentle and dont leave me out of this...I have left a part of my mind..a warmth soothing her mind and spirit...I must go back in too. but do as you must I am here t ohelp. * with that he settles crosslegged in front of her and closes his eyes drifting back to the warmth he left behind..waiting for Faunt to come in too*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:53 am
Its about to become a bit cold for Icy. *He turns around and walks over to his plant and pulls off two mint leaves. As he walks back he pops one into his mouth. He kneels beside Icy. Faunt then takes the leaf he didnt eat and wipes up some moister off a near by metal. He then lefts her head slightly. Looking at the stranger and a smirk on his face, he winks at him as he turns to Icy. At the same time he places the chilling mint leaf on the back of her neck and kisses her with the mint leaf still in his mouth. *  

Faunt Ix

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:56 am
-appears out of nowhere-

What might a vampire and a ferryman from an alternate underworld be up to?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:03 am
*His lips are at his normal freezing temp as he hold the chilling lip-lock for a little bit longer hoping this works.*  

Faunt Ix

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:12 am
Ooh... a kiss. So you know her THAT well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:22 am
((she is offline.... I want her response so please leave this put alone until Icy can reply... I do have to go to bed now... so good night everyone.))  

Faunt Ix

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:23 am
*While Icy is sobbing, Raela stands in front of her, wishing she could just manipulate Icy into her rightful place, but knows that this is not the wish of their ancestors. Sighing, Raela walks around Icy slowly, until she's standing behind her. Once behind her, Raela lifts Icy from her sitting position and turns her around swiftly, looking her right in the eyes. Are you honestly going to become a prisoner of your own mind?! Don't you know who you are?! Don't you remember what I explained to you? Your past, present and path? Don't you know what you are CAPABLE OF?! Raela spins Icy around and she is faced with countless visions and images, all swirling above her and bleeding into one another. Pick one. Any one you so desire. Close your eyes and concentrate on what it is that you want, what you need, and pick a vision. Puffy eyed and sniffing, Icy looks at Raela first confused, then relents and closes her eyes and does as she is told. She lets the first thing that comes to mind hold fast, and concentrates on it. Immediately, the vision of Faunts ice tree comes into view. Such a beautiful tree. To even have the power to survive in such elements is beyond me. The image is so vivid and lifelike that she can almost feel the chill coming from the tree itself. Slightly shivering, Icy then lets a vision of Faunt come to mind and immediately his goodnight kiss is brought into view. His lips, his lips were so soft and warm, yet cool to the touch. As vivid as the previous image, Icy sees the goodnight kiss and it somewhat plays in slow motion. But, something is different. Instead of Faunt leaning in to kiss her cheek, he's leaning down to kiss her lips. Not knowing whether this is a dream, a desire, or what, Icy concentrates on the vision and instinctively reaches for the back of her neck. I, I can still feel that sensuous chill from that night on the back of my neck. Watching the lifelike image, Icy can swear she feels the winter breath he breathed the night before against her neck as if he was standing behind her, breathing on her neck. Then, alarmingly, her lips are cold, yet warm. Shocked, Icy opens her eyes, but she can still see and feel the sensation. Wha, what is going on? Am I hallucinating? He didn't kiss me on the lips that night! But yet, I see him kissing my lips and feel as if my lips are being kissed! Icy rubs her lips, but the feeling does not fade. How can this be? Raela, what is going on?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games