Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:27 am
Lol, I learned how to drive at 15, got my license at 16, then got my senior/full license at 17. I needed to. To get anywhere on Long Island you need to drive because there is almost no public transportation. In my home town the "bus" comes once every two hours and the train only comes three times a day.

Drive or die.

I do have a bunch of friends in NYC who don't have their learners permit/license and they're all 20+. I like...wut?

gonk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:52 am
Wooo! Spring Break!... It is really ugly outside today though. emo I'm going to go see that John Carter movie today. It looks fun. XD

Anyone see it yet?  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:03 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Wooo! Spring Break!... It is really ugly outside today though. emo I'm going to go see that John Carter movie today. It looks fun. XD

Anyone see it yet?

Thinking same thing! Same here you finally got that weather gonk
Hope you like it alright =3

Nope,but it looks better then most other movies that are out like the eddie murphy one.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 am
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

Anyone see it yet?

Nope,but it looks better then most other movies that are out like the eddie murphy one.

Yeah, I don't think we ever got the thunders storms though. I slept pretty hard, so maybe we did and I just didn't hear it. Haha! XD

Which Eddie Murphy one? : 0  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:16 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

Anyone see it yet?

Yeah, I don't think we ever got the thunders storms though. I slept pretty hard, so maybe we did and I just didn't hear it. Haha! XD

Oh well lucky you,but its still raining outside? Well that sounds like a plus, Sounds likely I also managed to sleep through most the heavy stuff. Heha! XB

The one called A Thousand Words  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 am
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

Anyone see it yet?

Oh well lucky you,but its still raining outside? Well that sounds like a plus, Sounds likely I also managed to sleep through most the heavy stuff. Heha! XB

The one called A Thousand Words

No it isn't raining anymore, but it is still cold and cloudy.
Haha! I'm glad the thunder didn't keep you up. XD

I hadn't even heard of that movie before. 0__0'' School has kept me out of touch with most pop culture. Hahaha! XD

Are you excited for One Piece tonight? emotion_kirakira I'm pretty sure tonight is the first episode of the Fisher Tiger flash backs. I'm going to cry like a baby. crying  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:40 am
Morning, all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 am
Ah, just finished my lesson. Did some leg yielding and a flat cavaletti course. Then I did a straight line jumping and cantering off.

Yes. I feel empowered today!

cool

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 am
Every feel like something must be wrong, but as much as you tell your doctor it doesn't seems to make a dent?
I have trouble sleeping, I didn't use to til I started these pills. Even if i sleep good i am tired.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:23 am
Well, patience of waiting for a white recolor of Rosamund's Revenge: Plummeted by 69%  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:37 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Well, patience of waiting for a white recolor of Rosamund's Revenge: Plummeted by 69%

I'd love a white or cream recolour of Rosamund's Revenage! emotion_kirakira
I fear that it'll be a rare bundle recolour like Lovely Lucie though...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:48 am
DC-Chan
Lol, I learned how to drive at 15, got my license at 16, then got my senior/full license at 17. I needed to. To get anywhere on Long Island you need to drive because there is almost no public transportation. In my home town the "bus" comes once every two hours and the train only comes three times a day.

Drive or die.

I do have a bunch of friends in NYC who don't have their learners permit/license and they're all 20+. I like...wut?

gonk

i have a license but i hate driving. i lived in the nj/nyc area and literally didnt need a car because public transportation was so readily available, and it's way cheaper than paying car insurance.

it's bad that i dont drive though, because now i live in a state with zero public transport and have to rely on my BF to get anywhere  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:51 am
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam

I know a lot of us were wanting it too, especially if it include the Ciel: Eros companion and maybe a Mephiste one too. I kinda fear that would be the case too. I just want it to be like Anesidora's Gift. as an Exclusive EI.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:52 am
OMGGGGGGG I HATE THE AVATAR FANDOM RIGHT NOW.

If you draw fanart of Korra and you don't make her skintone super dark...YOU ARE RACIST.

No joke. There are people using the eyedropper tool on pictures of Inuit people and they're still labeled as whitewashing and racist. eek  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:00 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Halfling Heroine
Magnificent Moonbeam

I know a lot of us were wanting it too, especially if it include the Ciel: Eros companion and maybe a Mephiste one too. I kinda fear that would be the case too. I just want it to be like Anesidora's Gift. as an Exclusive EI.

If it was like Anesidora's Gift I'd definitely spend some GC on it. 3nodding I adore the Ciel series. I'm kind of hoping that Mephiste and Rosamund will show up again in some make shape or form. Maybe in an event or something like that~  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games