Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:51 pm
humph! *turns his head from BlackR and goes behind the counter, taking a bottle of the Scotch that Lady Leko seems to hold so dear and a glass. As he walks back to his seat, her purposefully bumps into Icy as if to knock her off balance and pretends he did not even notice her there*
You are not even worth my time, Black. I have assisted to slay many of your kind in my world to help gain favor of my king. You are nothing to me.

*pours a glass of the Scotch and downs it, immediately pouring another*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:54 pm
eek Bwael Senger Ryzan. Vel'bol wun l' tresk'ri ph' dos xunin?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:57 pm
I raise my glass to you sir, for many of my bretheren deserve to be slayed for their wrongdoings. But as it may be I wish not to wage battle anymore. Too many wars...too many lives lost. Too have lived and seen the things I have...it is too much to bear at times. My only wish is to leave peacefully and live a normal life, well as normal as life could get for me...please I raise my glass in a truce perhaps *raises his brandy towards vixtul*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:59 pm
*leko almost sheds tears as she watches Vixul drink the scotch in shots*
no no you can't it's too good for that!!
it's not meant to be drank in shots!!

*reaches out to the bottle*
Vixtul please!!!
*her voice squeeks*
evil  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:00 pm
*as he touches the glass to his lips, he hears Psyzapp speak and freezes in shock. His eyes widen as he looks at her and almost drops both his glass and the bottle. Slowly, he sets them both down nearby and swallows hard*
.....vel'bol? Vel'drav xunus dos screa ussta xanalress, jabbress?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:03 pm
*while enjoying her reverie of thoughts, Icy is knocked almost to the ground by Ryzan. Catching herself before she hits the floor, Icy looks at Ryzan and knows there will be no apologies nor a simple "excuse me". I know that blasted smurf did that on purpose! stressed Looking at him with contempt in her eyes, Icy sneers and snickers at him, coming from behind the counter and leaning on a bar stool, speaking to him sarcastically*

Such a childish and moronic display from such a "gentleman" as my fellow hooligans seem to think you are. "Oh no! He's not allowed to have his way once again!" So why don't we wait until you drink too much, start feeling sorry for yourself therefore bringing the others of this establishment to feel sorry for you, then throw tantrums while in your "vulnerable" state, so you can get the sympathy of others. Oh wait....you've already done it...*claps loudly and whistles* BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! What a freaking performance!!! I must say, I didn't realize how talented you smurfs really were until now.... stare Whatever your problem is with me, cowboy the HELL up and say it! Stop acting like such a damned pathetic pansy and harping on the sickening feelings these ladies have for you!*sneers at Ryzan and shakes her head* My god, you may be gay but you're still a freaking man! ACT LIKE IT! scream  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:04 pm
Usstan loril obok lu' ugul whol natha i'dol ulu communicate xuil dos. Ph' dos impressed? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:11 pm
*leko gets a frustrated look in her eyes and summons the bottle from Vixtul's table and coddles it closely - she gives Icy a look of comradeship*
hrph.
I would apologize Black but that's not my style...
I was ALSO unaware that dark elves were so anti Vampire....

*glares*
Hope I didn't trample on anyone's ancestral past... rolleyes
I do believe I'll just keep my mouth shut and drink myself silly...
evil  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:14 pm
mind if I join you for a while. nothing was hurt today other than his pride. I would much rather be the better man and step away from an argument. I have no vendettas or animosity towards anyone. May I have some of that scotch. *points towards the bottle, feeling better to ask than reach for it*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:18 pm
*catches lekos look and returns it, hearing her last statement and smirking*

Ah, yes. He did indeed say vampires were like "drunkards", getting their fix from whatever they can come across as long is it fits their fix, so to say. And yet, for someone as "refined" as he is, he was drinking scotch. Not the revered dark elven wine that he holds as high as he holds TES and himself. Hhhmmmmmmmmm......*looks mockingly at Ryzan and sneers* A kettle indeed.... stare *goes back behind the counter and resumes her position, drinking her JD and thinking of the one "he" wants so badly, smiling deviously at the thought of that*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:18 pm
*leko slowly moves the bottle away from her chest and pours some of the contents into two cups*
really - i should have known it would be like this when he condemned Ayami for her friendship to Icy... evil
But I let it go because she let it go...
*gets frustrated*
waste this scotch again and we'll tango Vixtul!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:22 pm
*takes his glass and sips at it* thank you leko, and Im sorry if I let my darker side out a bit earlier. sweatdrop maybe we should save the stories for a time when vixtul is not around? do you agree?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:24 pm
F'sarn naut llaar jivvust fair. T'yin 'sohna, Usstan neitar xunus xun nindel al…jivvin fair, nindel zhah. Usstan kestal dos zhaun vel'bol dos ph' xunin. Dos ph' ussta personal quivved lu' Usstan hass'l nau disrespect. Drill klithophe xuil natha sanguine lu' morfelith folt natha scene? *She walks over to Ryzan and crosses her arm.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:26 pm
*smiles at Psyzapp and feels genuinely happy for a moment at her words, deeply touched that she would have taken the time to learn how to speak with him in such a way*
Xas xas! Ves mzilt ji! Usstan...

*just then he is interrupted by Icy and all returning feelings of joy are replaced with outrage. Unable to hold back any longer, he storms right up to her and grabs her by the throat, forcing her against a wall and staring deeply into her eyes so she may become thoroughly familiar with his anger*
Xun naut vith xuil uns'aa!

*squeezes her neck and enters her mind... forcing the knowledge of his language into her so that she may understand how much he loathes her*
Nindol zhah naut natha nibele Usstan daewl ulu jivvin. Dos ph' natha spirol wun ussta suul vel'bolen Usstan zhal nin drewst.

*a twisted grin spreads across his face as he watches her struggle for air*

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:28 pm
Qualla vrine'winith Ryzan. Vrine'winith ol nindol instant. Gaer z'klaen tlu natha alur i'dol ulu resolve nindol selg'tarn. Usstan beg d' dos! gonk *She runs over and tries to pull Ryzan off of Icy.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games