Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:50 pm
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:07 pm
Shady-chan
I'm making a carrot cake! Just gotta let it cool and then I can put on the frosting...
A burst of hot air hit my face when I got the cake out though. crying

It's 20F where I am.

plz don8 hot air burst plz.

emo

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Sheshira

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:08 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior
[
Just out of curiosity, how do USA citizens see Argentinians?
I don't know to be honest. I haven't even asked about that. sweatdrop

haha, don't worry, if you don't have an answer is because is not that important ^^ somehow is better like that. We are seen in the rest of latin america like...well...selfish and egocentric idiots XD.

Unfortunately yes however I am of Guatemalan/Costa Rican descent so I am familiar of the weird country tension that can exist. Like apparently with some Costa Ricans, they are not fond of Guatemalans and find them uneducated, uncouth, and well to put it bluntly too much Indian mixed in. My dad lied to my mom saying he was from Spain so that she would go out with him.

I have been told of the supposed arrogance and egocentric tendencies of Argentina. Along with the hate that some Guatemalans supposedly have towards Mexico.

It makes my head swim.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:08 pm
Shady-chan
I'm making a carrot cake! Just gotta let it cool and then I can put on the frosting...
A burst of hot air hit my face when I got the cake out though. crying
Carrot...cake? emotion_kirakira  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:11 pm
DC-Chan
I Found A Sexy 1
Omggg I'm so happy with the rosamund finale. 4laugh

gush gush guuuuush

I need to go dump this manly avatar and make a girly one ASAP emotion_kirakira

Make a sexy manly one using the items instead.

cool

oohhh I like this idea. XD

@ Shady-chan:
Holy s**t. I just made a carrot cake too! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:12 pm
Sheshira
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior
[

haha, don't worry, if you don't have an answer is because is not that important ^^ somehow is better like that. We are seen in the rest of latin america like...well...selfish and egocentric idiots XD.

Unfortunately yes however I am of Guatemalan/Costa Rican descent so I am familiar of the weird country tension that can exist. Like apparently with some Costa Ricans, they are not fond of Guatemalans and find them uneducated, uncouth, and well to put it bluntly too much Indian mixed in. My dad lied to my mom saying he was from Spain so that she would go out with him.

I have been told of the supposed arrogance and egocentric tendencies of Argentina. Along with the hate that some Guatemalans supposedly have towards Mexico.

It makes my head swim.

sweatdrop *sigh* stereotypes...  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:16 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Sheshira
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior
[

It makes my head swim.

sweatdrop *sigh* stereotypes...

I had a boss who was from Argentina. Nice guy, but that accent was so thick, almost no one could understand him. Wicked sense of humor though, and looooooved soccer.

Also, he hated when he got called Mexican, but apparently never caught on that the one doing it was doing so just to see him riled up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:21 pm
Nothing,but storm around here the whole night sky is being light up!

Also nice end to Rosamund's I like that background.

Hey sexy if your on is it storming there also?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:27 pm
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:28 pm
Suitor is PO'ed at me because I cut his flowing brown locks too short  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:29 pm
Tezca Frost

No, It's cold outside but it isn't storming. : 0 If you're having a storm, I bet we have one over here pretty soon. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:30 pm
*is happy Kiaori liked her gift*  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:34 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

No, It's cold outside but it isn't storming. : 0 If you're having a storm, I bet we have one over here pretty soon. xd

Yeah our stuff goes to you I believe and hear its typically stronger so stay safe = D. Well its going to be raining all weekend and Sunday according to weather is suppose be the worst day.
Lost power for about 20second.

Also nice new avi the hair makes it stand out very well emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:47 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Yeah our stuff goes to you I believe and hear its typically stronger so stay safe = D. Well its going to be raining all weekend and Sunday according to weather is suppose be the worst day.

I'll make sure to unplug my computer before I fall asleep, just in case we get lots of thunder and lightning! Thanks! XD

At least you only lost power for 20 seconds! I hope your power doesn't go out again tonight.

Hee hee I'm glad you like my avi. XD I thought this hair looked kinda crazy so I went with it. dramallama  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:57 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

I'll make sure to unplug my computer before I fall asleep, just in case we get lots of thunder and lightning! Thanks! XD

At least you only lost power for 20 seconds! I hope your power doesn't go out again tonight.

Hee hee I'm glad you like my avi. XD I thought this hair looked kinda crazy so I went with it. dramallama

That sounds like a good idea to be doing, just hope don't lose power again! Your very welcome! XG

Yeah that is very much a plus freaked me out with how randomly it happened! Thank you, hope also that it does not.

Heheha Well then thats great. xG It makes the royal looking kind of avi stand out well all fits well emotion_yatta  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games