Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:28 pm
*sees Ryzan looking rather poorly for his stature and smirks, mumbling*

Hmph! TES deny you access yet again?! rolleyes

*while enjoying his rather disheveled look, Icy is pulled to the side by leko and she whispers something to the effect of Ryzan having feelings for Faunt and obviously saw me comforting him last night and misunderstood the gesture. With this new load of information, Icy smiles quite heinously, knowing leko just delivered a smoking hot gun into Icys hands. Feigning sympathy, Icy whispers back to leko*

Romantic embrace with Faunt? Oh my. So Ryzan has feelings for Faunt and he thought we were romantically involved?*hides sneer*This is why he looks so horrid? I was trying to console Faunt last night for he thought someone kidnapped Crys. He was so distraught that I couldn't help but to hold him and try to take some of the pain away.*sneaks a glance at Ryzan and muffles a snicker with a garbled sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:31 pm
stare
*wispers back to icy*
Icy... i can read thoughts....
*just shakes her head and returns to the lovely vampire
she takes his glass and refills it for him*
oh there's more?
well just share away - I'm a fairly inquisitive being...

*blows smoke rings into the air - then becomes more aware of Vixtul's thoughts* stressed
ohh i do wish to stay out of this...
Ayami scolded me before...

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:32 pm
*sits back while Icy and Leko chat and hearing the conversation (cant really help it with the boosted hearing) began to feel malicious intent brewing in the air. decides to keep his thoughts to himself for now but also decides to keep watch on these people. after all they may be even become, if he should dare say it after so many years, friends*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:35 pm
*leko takes his glass and refills it for him* thank you leko *raises his glass to her and takes a sip* and yes there might just be more to my story if ou ask the right questions...*smirks letting one fang out*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:38 pm
*his brow furrows at Icy's comment. Not wanting to say or do anything to her that may upset Psyzapp and Lady Leko, he decides to eat another chocolate instead*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:39 pm
sweatdrop
aww come on I have no idea what to ask...
I just like to hear stories!!

*notices Kakkosen looking at her with a tilted head from the floor*
What now??
scone? they're all gone...
stupid Draa and his influence...
Pardon me a moment Black... it seems I need to bake my grunny a scone..

*Kakkosen hops around with delight*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm
*looks at leko in mock shock*

eek Really? You do? I'd have never known if you hadn't told me. stare You and I both know the feelings Ryzan has towards me. Why should I give a flying fornification about how he's feeling right now? If memory serves me correctly, he tried to kill me. Not to mention he's still sore about the whole "cooking TES in the cauldron" thing. So, do I feel sorry for him? No. I tried to make up with him and he looked at me as if I was something on the bottom of his shoe, or worse. He misunderstood, his fault. He needs to make up his freaking mind who he wants and who the hell he's crushing on!

*glances at Ryzan and smirks at him, hoping his pain is eating him worse than he looks* twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:41 pm
*she looks around at Icy, hearing her comments to Ryzan and is puzzled as to what has transpired between them to cause such a rift. confused She had hoped that the past would remain the past. She turns back to Ryzan, hands him the box of Godiva's and says softly to him.* You don't need to dignify that remark or explain anything to anyone if you don't want to. I am here for you if you need to talk to someone or need my help. *she smiles at Ryzan and gets up to leave him be.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:42 pm
I dont mind at all..if theres one thing i have plenty of is time *smirks again at some unsaid joke* and the reason I say that there are answers to questions is because the stories I have to tell are vast and numerable..I dont even know where to start...*begins to reminence*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:48 pm
*chuckles after receiving Icy's info then smiles at her with a wink*
I was just filling you in in case... just in case...

*produces a scone to Kakkosen with little parsley pieces in it*
you need some vegetables....
*Kakkosen glares at her*
hey be mad at Ayami - she's supposed to be feeding you not me!
Well as long as I'm here you can share a story with me anytime

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 pm
*looks at leko with a knowing eye..an eye aged with wisdom and many years* What would you prefer to ear first. pick anything that perks your curiosity about me...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:55 pm
oh dear sir I'm not a curious one...
curiosity is a damaging quality hehehe
hmm but perks me...

*looks him over*
What's your favorite blood type?
hehehe

*sips her drink*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:58 pm
*holds tightly to the box of chocolates Psyzapp handed him and stares down at it for a moment while she walks away. When she has gotten far enough away that he believes she will not hear, he glares angrily at Icy and mutters through clenched teeth*
Ele z'klaen dos xo'al ulu plynn rilbol dal uns'aa?

*he grips the box even more tightly, wishing he had taken the time to grab his staff before leaving his quarters*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:58 pm
*laughs outwardly* HAHAHa....saw that one coming...well my dear lady leko the only difference in blood taste is if its been sitting around for a while. Fatter people tend to have a more filling taste I guess you could say...if you know what I mean...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:06 pm
*She goes behind the bar and makes herself a brandy manhattan, extra sweet with 2 cherries, sits at the bar and takes a sip of her drink as she quietly observes everyone.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games