Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:46 pm
Sirius sipped his juice calmly, paying full attention to Luna. He nodded as she spoke, humming in agreement at all the right times before putting down his cup and shaking his head clicking his tongue.

"That silly woman. The drummer of the Hobgoblins can't go to tea with her nor can he be married! During our last performance, someone tried to turn his ears into kumquats for apparently stealing his girl. Unfortunatly, they performed the spell wrong--he was holed up in Saint Mungos for months with no sign of recovery. Heavens only knows where he is now--but most definatly not married or open for tea."

"Now as for your owl to your father--do tell him that I said hello and thanks ever so much. I'd be more then willing to do an actual interview with one of you for the Quibbler. It would be fantastic." Sirius cringed at the mention of the report from Africa knowing he would have to make some sort of comment on it.

"Well, as much as I would absolutely love to hear about your report from Africa, I must be off. My darling Remmy is waiting for me," he said standing up and waving his wand over the table. A bowl full of fruit and a pitcher of juice as well as a loaf of bread floated towards him. He sealed the top of the pitcher with a wave of his wand and firmly secured a few napkins around the bread and the fruit before shrinking them and shoving them into his pocket. He flashed a bright and charming smile at Luna.

"I look forward to speaking with you again soon my darling lady. Maybe we can get together for tea," he suggested before moving over to Tonks and ruffling her hair while winking at the others sitting at the table.

"I'll see you bunch later as well. Hermione, nice to see you're here," he said nodding at her before heading out the Great Hall waving his hand high above his head.

"Good bye my dear friends and fans, good bye!" he called before walking out of the Great Hall. He grinned as he walked towards the stairs before bursting out laughing and grabbing the railing for support.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:00 pm
Remus had been fully prepared to get up and see what was taking his dear lover so very long when the doors opened and Sirius appeared, looking highly amused and waving to someone in the Great Hall. Fully prepared to make some sort of demand as to why he had taken a full seven minutes (and yes, he had counted) to get food, but Sirius cut him off.

"Good by my dear friends and fans, good bye!" stopped short, Remus watched as Sirius crossed the hall and prompty burst out laughing just as he reached the base of the steps, about five feet from where he was sitting.

"What in the world is so funny?" Remus asked, perplexedly as he watched Sirius hold onto the railing for support. "You're going to break a rib if you keep laughing that hard."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:21 pm
Sirius looked up at Remus and started laughing even harder as he stumbled up the stairs and collapsed next to him. He kissed the other man on the cheek between giggles.

"Oh my darling Remmy, I would break all my ribs for you!" he giggled.

"And it wouldn't matter, because for Stubby Boardman, medical treatment is a trivial affair!" He doubled over laughing again before taking a few deep breaths and sighing.

"I'm all right...I swear..." he said before bursting into another fit of giggles.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:33 pm
Remus stared at Sirius in horror as he dissolved into a fit of giggles. "You didn't," he breathed. "You...you..." and with a snicker of amusement, he burst out laughing.

Taking a deep breath, he smacked Sirius upside the back of the head, albeit playfully. "I never should have given you that article, ever. Was it the Lovegood girl? She's going to be hounding you forever now to do an interview and I want to keep you to myself. I don't care if we are in Hogwarts."

He sighed, leaning against Sirius' shoulder. "What are we going to do once this whole tournament thing is over? I mean, you won't want to go back to Grimmauld Place and my flat has no room for an extra person, or a dog and I haven't the money for half the rent on a large flat. I can barely afford the one I'm in now."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:45 pm
Sirius grinned and nodded.

"It was her! It was great, I think I scared everyone else though. She fell for it too!" he giggled and then rested his head on Remus'.

"Well, who says Hogwarts will be closed to us after this tournament? It's a reunion thing right? So maybe Dumbledore will have more things for us to do around here after the tournament. Maybe the tournament is just to attract people to come and then...I don't know. Maybe we'll just live here. But even if we don't. I kind of have to see if Harry can give me the house and my money back. I'll sell the house, and I'll buy us a place somewhere, any where you want to live," he replied. He kissed the top of Remus' head.

"Don't think about that now, ok? Let's go on up to the common room and eat, yeah? I've got juice, fruit, and a loaf of bread," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:49 pm
Remus laughed, shaking his head. "You know I think too much sometime Pads, besides, I don't want you to pay my way. I'm not going to let you pay for everything," he scowled. "But, let's get upstairs. Help me up, please?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:21 pm
"Look, I'll deal with finances, you deal with everything else. That way technically I own it, but really, you do," he said standing up. He offered Remus his hand.

"Come on, up you get. Would you like me to carry you up the stairs my darling Princess?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:29 pm
Taking Sirius handing and pulling himself back onto his own feet, Remus shook his head. "That makes no sense and you know it," he pointed on. "I think this princess can manage to make it up the stairs without too much trouble. Just let me hold your arm."

To make his point, he grasped Sirius' upper arm and took a step up onto the next step. "See, I'm fine."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:35 pm
"Yes, yes you are..." Sirius replied also stepping up a stair.

"Well, let's go on!" he said grinning as they continued on towards the Gryffindor Common room.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:42 pm
(To the Common Room!)

They arrived at before the portrait of the Fat Lady sooner than expected with a still somewhat lagging werewolf and a hyperactive Black. When they arrived, Remus snorted as the Fat Lady looked down at them in obvious amusement.

"Shall I keep the password as gay sex?" she asked with a giggle. Remus had the distinct impression that several portraits nearby were also finding these dealings to be highly amusing. It would seem that this little secret hadn't been kept quiet for long.

"Um..." Remus flushed, glaring at Sirius. "I told you that was going to haunt you the rest of the your days."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:44 pm
Sirius turned bright red and quietly moved slightly behind Remus, looking at the ground as opposed to the potrait.

"Well, you know, heat of the moment and...er...if you could please change it to something else please," he muttered trying to ignore the tittering of the other potraits around them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:47 pm
Still looking far too amused by this, the Fat Lady nodded, pulling herself back up and attempting to look dignified. "Password?"

"Moon calf," Remus said, rolling his eyes at Sirius' antics. "At least some of us remember the password."

The portrait swung open and Remus stepped forward and through the portrait hole, using the wall for support. He wasn't feeling very weak, but he wouldn't risk it.

"Coming, Sirius?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:51 pm
Sirius nodded and hurried forward. The potrait started to swing shut, but hadn't closed all the way before one of the potraits decided to take one last crack at Sirius.

"Well if he isn't yet, he will be soon!" Sirius cringed as the others laughed and the Fat Lady completely closed.

"Bloody stupid portraits," he grumbled wrapping an arm around Remus' waist and helping the other man through the hole and to one of the couches. He sat down and pulled the food out of his pocket before enlarging it. He then set about unsealing the pitcher of juice and unwrapping the bread and fruit bowl moodily grumbling about stupid paintings and how they all needed to learn that silence is golden.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:56 pm
"Ah, food," Remus said cheerfully, snagging a peach that Sirius had managed to get from the Great Hall. "Don't worry about the portraits. They're gossips the whole lot of them. I'd worry more about what all those people in the Great Hall are going to say."

Biting into the soft fruit, he though silently to himself for a moment. "It isn't as if the entirety of the wizarding world is as accepting as Kathryn and Luna. Oh, and Tonks of course."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:03 pm
"And Harry..." Sirius muttered glancing at the food before tearing off a piece of bread and leaning back on the couch with a sigh.

"Though if anyone could make the rest of the wizarding world at least pretend to be accepting, it would be Harry," he muttered. Sirius suddenly brightened.

"Did I tell you that when I walked into the Great Hall, Tonks actually had changed her face to the one she was actually born with? She looked almost exactly like Bellatrix and my mother, it scared me half to death."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games