Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milliani

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:06 pm
-`, heart ,´-

Welcome to all of you ^.^ !!

-`, heart ,´-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:39 pm
im new!!! i like people who donate so if u want to feel free, any newbs pm me and ill help you out!  

Rogue-Itachi

Jordan Wilcox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:09 pm
xxstratus_affectionxx
New to the Guild ? make you first post and introduce your self to the guild!

please make sure you check over the guild before making a thread i have to move ruffly 50-75 threads a day so post in the correct posts or your post may get deleted thank you but with over 2000 members we just cant keep up

hello there!!!!!!!! im ninja aajin!!!! aka Jordan... the....NINJA  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:48 pm
Hello, I'm NinjaofTacos and I'm new.

Originally I wanted the name Taco Ninja, but it was already taken. Why? Because that's my official titles in real life. If you want to know more about that story, go ahead and ask me, but I don't feel like saying why right now.

I'm 19 years old, work for a living and have a wonderful boyfriend of almost a year. We might be moving so I could go poof in a month of so.

No idea what else I should say. If you feel inclined, go and look at my profile.

NinjaofTacos

-xXmidnight_pantherXx-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:56 pm
Hey, I just joined...both the guild and Gaia...just looking for friends and trying to learn my way around  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:58 am
hey u all! my name is Gabija, but just call me gaba. wink I live in europe, lithuania. fill free to message me, becouse I'm allmost allways bored... rolleyes biggrin

xCYAx

gabituke

Hothead733

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:19 am
Hi I'm Hothead733.
This is my first time in a guild so I'm not really sure what to say.

I'm a complete noob when it comes to this kind of stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:12 am
i am not new to gaia i just wanted to see this guild  

chidoriken

_Rill-Lazy_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:13 pm
Yo wats up... The name is Rill lazy and Well I normally just keep it rill... and stay in trouble with the law... but thats my bizz... mainly u people out here... just need to stay on top of the game... so yeah... my name is rill lazy... and most people get along with me...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:34 pm
-`, heart ,´-

Welcome to the all of you ^.^
Enjoy!

-`, heart ,´-

Milliani

iKaii x3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:56 pm
Hello i am MizKayKay i am trying to obtain a couple of items and your help is greatly appreciated and i am willing to help others if i get the money  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:09 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Brianna, but you can call me Bri. I'm 18 years old,I've been on Gaia Since 2004, and is an oldie enough to remember the days when it was just a forum. ( Yes...gaia used to be just a forum with an Avatar system. Man I'm such an old-timer sweatdrop ) I'm not rich in Gaia, but I will do what I can to help some start out financially, As well as help guide first timers around the site. More importantly though, I'm here to make some new acquaintances and hopefully good friends. Thanks for Adding me!

heart Bri heart  

Brianna_frahma

Going_Under

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:00 pm
'Ello All you ppls! n_n Right now I'm a wee bit hyper but please, don't let that scare you away. xP lol anyway I'm really into anime, drawing, RPing, talking, playing video games, and hanging out with meh buddies.

P.M. me if you want to talk or something. I'm warning you know though, I don't have net. I have to mooch off of my friends. x_X  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:06 pm
My Gaian name is Graf Vogelfrei -- That's German for (translated), Count Freebird or Outlaw. Stop by my Journal and have a post. mrgreen  

Graf Vogelfrei

Extreme Nutcase 666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:31 pm
name's Extreme Nutcase 666, either call me Nutcase, or Ralph. I hope to help others as I try to get my NM Scarf. I know it's a crazy quest, but I want one soo bad... Thanks.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games