Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hinabi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:12 pm
AceZeldaz
I'm AceZeldaz.
I'm a vendor on here... I want to be an artist as well.
I really want to do graphic design, but.. i'm still in HS.
Never too early to start! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:08 pm
Hey,

You can call me Mana. I joined this thread about a year ago, but fell out of touch with it. I hope to come back and be able to contribute to the community here. I really do hope to meet new people and talk about art, hopefully learn something as well.

See you all around  

Chaotic Mana

Conservative Dabbler

JaziLeighz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:59 pm
Hi I'm Jazmyne, you can call me Jazi!
I'm told i'm a pretty good artest, but i could still use a lot of help! I hope joining this guild will help me take a step closer tords my dream of being a cartoonest ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Hey, Crimson here. ;]

i've been drawing as long as i can remember and it's primarily what i like to do.
i'm a painter as well but i'm still working on developing that a little more.
:3

as for digital art, i got my intuos3 for myself bout.... 2 years ago (?) and have been on that thang ever since.

i primarily focus on realism but when it comes to digital work, i do both realism and an illustrative type of "anime" style.

right now i'm working on expanding my portfolio for this art program this summer i'm hoping to get into
soooo LOTS of trips to michaels and trying to get out of my lazy zone.
CRUNCH TIME!
>=]

ummmm if you want, DA is in sig.
feel free to ask me bout stuff because i love giving critiques and helping others develop. ;]

Crimsonly Regretful

Luca Cantellano

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:07 pm
Hello, I'm Luca Cantellano.
This is my second account, since my first account is Dollmaire, which dates back to 2006.
I'm a painter and sketcher, but I have alot to improve on.
I'm better and drawing and painting in real life then I am on my Wacom tablet.
My mother was a professional painter, as was my grandfather.
However, I never practiced as much as my parents wanted me to, so I never refined my skill.
I'm practicing now, hoping it isn't too late.

If you would like to see my deviantart, comment on my profile.
I don't want to post it here because I am too critical of my own artwork, and most of what's on my deviantart is photography and my BJD. C:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:31 am
Hi there, I'm Emma. I joined here maybe a year and a half ago now, and I guess I lost touch. I stopped drawing about 6 months ago, and haven't been able to get back into it due to school work, music and a host of other stuff. I miss it though, and was hoping this guild to help me get stuck in again. (:

emmkitt

Dans oubli

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:06 pm
I'm LaceyQueen, used to be NighSongbyrd. Call me whatever you feel like if any will talk to me...

I tend twoards anime style, and fail. I also enjoy abstract using oil pastels and watercolors.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Hello! I'm new ((obviously)) and yeah I am a girl I just chose the guy avatar because well I like how the items look on the guy body. I'm quite young and need some help with my art and what I should be using and doing to help my skills. I am in school so I may not post that often, but when I do I try to post well thought out posts. I play the ukulele and the bass in real life along with sketching, and dancing ((about 6 nights a week for 3 hours each day, it's ballet people it takes up a lot of time!)) I love arts such as drawing, acting, dancing and all forms of expressing one's emotions. ((I also work with poetry and song writing a lot)) So yeah that is me in a nutshell!

Lizard Quiche

Sejael

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:30 pm
I really should have introduced myself a long time ago.

Hi guys,

I'm jael, I'm old, and I do art... or attempt to, anyway. Uhm... I live with my cat and fiance, and have an obsession with j.c leyendecker and gustav klimt xD

not much, otherwise. I'm a boring person ):  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:26 pm
Hai Everyone. I'm Desirae and I am 15 years of age. I love to draw anime only problem is I can only draw females...

iBangPanduhs

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Zizzykitty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:34 pm
Hello, I'm Zizzykitty.
I don't really care what you call me but the most common thing is Zizzy.

I tend to lean towards the anime style but I'm trying to get out of it.
I'm trying to learn digital art but I've always been a traditional artist; pencils, pen, and marker being my favorite medium.
I also do photography, but I don't really know what direction I want to go with that yet so I'm focusing on improving my drawing skills while I at least have an idea.
I'm 17 and a senior in high school so I've got to start deciding what to do in college.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:02 pm
Hullo, you can call me Psy.
I've self-taught myself most of the stuff I know and do, with the help of a few online tutorials. So I've probably screwed up more things than I know.

Er, I'm Australian, and currently in high-school. Not too sure about art as a career choice yet(STARVING ARTIST MUCH? xp ), but it's certainly something I want to continue with.

And my 'style' is as skitzophrenic as it comes.

And yeah. I'm 15. And not male in reality. Shuttup I'm not that young. D<  

Hamaon

iEdu

Versatile Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:51 am
Hello there~<3 My name is iEdu, but you may call me Ed, Eddy, or other terms of endearment you can come up with as we get to know eachother. I am 18 and a freshman in college with an English Major (my passion) with a minor in Business (my parents). I've been drawing for a long time, first in a horrendous Anime-esque style and now in a semi-hybridic style Warning for the second pic for minor blood and some major cleavage just in case. >.>;; Umm... my weaknesses lie in hands and forearms, ankles, feet, and hips/groin areas (mainly on men... god I hate their hips on paper!) So...yes. I'm quirky to the max, usually fun and witty with a love of Literature and music that I've heard can be catching so watch out ;3 Feel free to chat me up, and I am always open to critique and I really would like to expand my skills with anatomy in general... proportions would totally rock if they didn't hate me so much xD. Enough ranting from me, on to the next person eh?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:17 am
Hi, I'm runt! I'm 15 and a huge history+ foreign language+ anime nerd. I'd love to improve my art, especially with things like anatomy ^^;
my dA is here
I'm self taught with the exception of a few online tutorials and a sketchin class in China. Nice to meet you all!  

Fullmetalrunt

Dyzt

Shirtless Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:39 pm
Hey im goshikku ninja.
it means gothic ninja
you can check me if im lying xd
but you can call me by mah name dylan.
im a high school graduate with two jobs.
not because i need the money..
but because im a bit of a workaholic... sweatdrop
im an assistant manager at domino's pizza,
and im also a dispatcher/superviser at popalock.
i find time to draw and gaia when im working pal
the only thing is im not the best artist 3nodding
so im looking to improve

Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games