Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:36 pm
General Vic Rikov

Due to the a**-ness of a few members.

Well now, that's hardly fair. No one was really an a** to you, I mean, I even said that what I said would only apply if I was you, and no one else even came close to being an a**.

Quote:
I feel as though, I came to the guild for a community of people who might be a tad bit more knowledge, schooled, if you will.

neutral So, not agreeing with you means we lack knowledge and aren't schooled?

Quote:
But it appears that All I have found is another large congregation of stereotypical, Neo-Peganistic, Judiao Christians.

...so not agreeing with you means we're Christians? And why, precisely, are you using that as if it is an insult?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:37 pm
General Vic Rikov
Hand-To-Hand is the Basis of all Combat.

Due to the a**-ness of a few members. I feel as though, I came to the guild for a community of people who might be a tad bit more knowledge, schooled, if you will. But it appears that All I have found is another large congregation of stereotypical, Neo-Peganistic, Judiao Christians.
Only a fool would trust his life to a weapon...
-GreyFox
Mortal Danger Quest Thread

rofl rofl .
Cheap shots on Christianity must be the vogue thing for IRAB Pagans. I've been seeing it a lot lately.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:39 pm
Cyrus the Elder
Quote:
I feel as though, I came to the guild for a community of people who might be a tad bit more knowledge, schooled, if you will.

neutral So, not agreeing with you means we lack knowledge and aren't schooled?

Of course! Because surely only the really wizened and knowledgeable would see the TRUE wisdom of his words!

Quote:
Quote:
But it appears that All I have found is another large congregation of stereotypical, Neo-Peganistic, Judiao Christians.

...so not agreeing with you means we're Christians? And why, precisely, are you using that as if it is an insult?

Clearly because all Christianity is mean and oppressive and geared at keeping down the poor, broken Pagans.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:39 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
General Vic Rikov

Due to the a**-ness of a few members. I feel as though, I came to the guild for a community of people who might be a tad bit more knowledge, schooled, if you will. But it appears that All I have found is another large congregation of stereotypical, Neo-Peganistic, Judiao Christians.
-GreyFox

rofl rofl .
Cheap shots on Christianity must be the vogue thing for IRAB Pagans. I've been seeing it a lot lately.

I know, I've been seeing much the same. It's disappointing to say the least. I mean, I know a ton of Christians I can tolerate phenomenally more than most pagans I've been around.  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:40 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff

Of course! Because surely only the really wizened and knowledgeable would see the TRUE wisdom of his words!

Ah...makes perfect sense. ninja

Quote:

Clearly because all Christianity is mean and oppressive and geared at keeping down the poor, broken Pagans.

Will our persecution at the hands of the Law of Agape ever end? emo  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:43 pm
Cyrus the Elder
Violet Song jat Shariff
General Vic Rikov

-GreyFox

rofl rofl .

I know, I've been seeing much the same. It's disappointing to say the least. I mean, I know a ton of Christians I can tolerate phenomenally more than most pagans I've been around.

Same.

Quote:
Will our persecution at the hands of the Law of Agape ever end? emo

Never! Agape is all about hate mongering and violence and because all Pagans are peaceful kind folk, those who follow Agape will forever crush us under their huge Agape thumb emo .

I vomited a little bit writing that.

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:47 pm
General Vic Rikov

-GreyFox

Look, not everyone here has taken the same path through life that you have, so their knowledge is not going to be the same as yours. Likewise, there are people who don't have formal knowledge through a group or coven or anything, but that doesn't mean they're "omg! im so speshul!" pagans.

Instead of saying "yeah, right, like I'd trust your word" maybe you should ask for them to explain what they mean. Also, it would probably help to actually spell out your expectations so that people don't see you as arrogant as you see them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:20 pm
General Vic Rikov

1) Pegan isn't a word. Seriously, it's not. And if you don't want to trust me, buy a dictionary
2) You are raping my culture. You are the bad guy here, not me. Rather than attacking you, or insulting you: I have calmly and collectedly told you that your usage of the term is inappropriate and likened it to the missappopriation of the title Rabbi. You are playing the victim card. It is not one that will win you over support or respect here.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

[Your Worst Nitemare]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Um... Hi there... (I'm a little shy when it comes to introductions like this.)
I'm currently learning all I can about paganism from local practitioners who holds several classes on a weekly basis. Hopefully I can learn here as well. I'm still trying to figure out my path.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:09 pm
[Your Worst Nitemare]
I'm currently learning all I can about paganism from local practitioners who holds several classes on a weekly basis. Hopefully I can learn here as well. I'm still trying to figure out my path.

Welcome! smile  

Bastemhet

[Your Worst Nitemare]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:18 pm
Sophist
[Your Worst Nitemare]

Welcome! smile
Thanks! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 pm
[Your Worst Nitemare]
Welcome to the guild.  

TeaDidikai

Sparklechuu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:33 am
"I want to learn about Wicca."
"Omg you guys are so awesome." lol
There you go.

Looooool my name is Hannah, nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Hello dears. I'm a Celtic Wicca and take that path. In truth I've never been called a "fluffy bunny" (to my face any way) but I do feel like I have limited knowledge of Wicca and Paganism in general. There's so many books out there that contradict each other and such. I'm hopping to learn alot from the members here. Maybe fill my Book of Shadows up a bit.

- Acursio -

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 pm
"Celtic Wicca"...isn't Wicca neutral
Here, there is a thread on Wicca in the Pathways subforum here in the guild. It would probably be helpful to you to check it out.

ETA: There is also the Wiccan FAQ found in Gaia's M&R (Morality and Religion) subforum.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games