Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:46 am
Kazu blinked and then smiled and smirked. “ wow now, am I getting a pass here to murder the crown of hell? Magnus and willow?” He asked looking st her before he nodded and crossed his arms. “ Yeah let’s do this. I’m in, anything you keep Red and Jen safe. I don’t care what happens to me in the end. My main concern is them. What do you want me to do?” He asked looking at her.

Kurama smiles and nodded. “ I’m sorry if I make you tense, that is not my goal. Anyway I’ll see you later. I must get home to my human partner before he realizes I’m not at work. Please send me some updates on Hiei. I’m very worried about the condition of his heart and stress level. It may be good you all force him back to human world. “ He explained looking st her before handing his card and turning to leave.

Hiei laid there and gripped Nekos hand and stared at her. “...why is kazu in hell? What the ******** is going on?” He asked and held his chest slowly sitting up after.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:05 pm
"It may come to that, yes." She moved and picked up the chains, holding them in her hand and nodding. "I wish to keep this a secret from Jencho and Iaffrette. They are safer not knowing. They ard the type to act without fully thinking things through. Which is fine for hunting. Not for over throwing regimes." She held the chains back out to him. "And while your escaping skills will come in handy later, you will still need to wear these to fool the others. If you are willing to help me with all this, to protect our family, then know that I will have your back Kazuhiro, even if it doesnt seem like it at the time."

Neko moved, taking a seat and putting a hand on his shoulder to keep him from sitting up. "Its fine, just Kazu being Kazu. Hens going to go get him now so no reason to worry." She smiled, trying to keep his stress level down. "But hey, if you're awake, Kurama said to take this." She held up the medicine to him.

Isuna smiled, relaxing a bit. "Thank you, I'll be sure to update you in the morning, or if anything changes." She assured him, taking the card. "Have a safe trip home." She bowed slightly.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:39 pm
Kazu stood there looking at Mona and chuckled. “ if I’m allowed to kill Lioh and Magnus eventually I’m going to need weapons and I need access to my berserker drug and before I run into this and probably end up dead I want to see Iaffrette and Jen one last time.” He said looking at Mona and playing with the chain in his hand trying to think. He looked down trying to think before he looked at Mona. “ please, I’d like to see Iaffrette. I care a lot about her and if I’m going to do this I just wanna see her before I go stupid.” He said and kicked his shoe on the ground, he was in black flats, tan cargos, and a tank top with the long open size. It was pretty easy to see the marks on his chest and arm from earlier, from Iaffrette and his morning work out. “ I won’t tell them anything if I can see them. I’m gonna be on a cell for awhile so I might as well play the part.”

He looked to the side trying to think and sighed putting the chains back on his wrist and put the small unlock tool back under his tongue to keep for later. “ I have some ideas but you’ll need me to put in the cell and let me plan from there. Like I said you’ll need to hide a weapon for me, close combat style and fruzika drug for me or I won’t be able to access my berserker side if she goes side ways...” he explained.

Jen showed up in hell and headed to Iaffrette walking in he looked around and glanced st he’d. “ Where did my brother take him? Is he okay? What’s going on?”

Kurama smiles and left.

Hiei sighed and held his chest and laid back down on the bed and rubbed his face and held his hand out for the medicine taking it and moved kicking the blankets off his body. “ okay...if jen has it under control I’m sure it’s fine...your kid likes to get himself in trouble eh?” He said quietly and rubbed his chest again. “ sorry I’m down again, it’s been like this since we went to hell...I don’t know what causes it all but probably something there...” he said with a sigh finally opening up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:30 am
Mona nodded but didnt smile. "I can bring both of them to your cell once you are down there. Im sure Iaffrette will have informed Jencho by now." She closed her eyes, thinking quietly a moment. She wasnt blind, she saw the marks on him and the marks on Iaffrette briefly. She knew what they had been up to but also knew there was no point in reprimanding either of them. With a sigh she looked back at him, looking more like a concerned mother than a warrior. "Iaffrette is my daughter, my world, Kazuhiro...and she seems to care about you just as much as you do for her. Do not take it for granted or take advantage of her. She is young, and strong willed, and full of passion. She will stick something out even if it is not in her best interest." She warned. "I am trusting you with more than helping me with this mission. Understand?" She moved, checking the hall before rechaining Kazus wrists. "I will get you a weapon. You may have to ask Jencho or Iaffrette about your...drugs." she advised.

Iaffrette looked up as Jen entered the house, moving to stand up. "Kazuhiro attacked Magnus shortly after we got here. Tried to choke him with his chains. The guards were called, and mother took Kazuhiro to the dungeons to wait for a trial." She explained, rubbing her arm. "I feel conflicted...i want to help Kazu, but we cant go against Lord Lioh...."

Neko smirked. "Trouble is Kaxus middle name. He has a knack for it." She joked lightly, taking the empty medicine bottle from him and setting it aside. She tilted her head slightly as he mentioned having issues sense hell. "You did have a scare when that Saito guy showed up." She pointed out calmly. She knew who Saito was to Hiei, but she'd never asked for details. His reaction to the name and seeing the demon was enough to give her an idea.

She reached out, gently putting her own hand on his chest and looking down at him. "Try and get some rest, ill stay and keep an eye on things. Your safe, i promise."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:37 pm
Kazu looked at Mona and then at the chains and he sighed leaning on the wall looking at her. “ I understand you don’t approve of my life style, I understand that. I have cleaned up and haven’t touched drugs since our last talk. The only reason I need this one is because I’m only half Silver bat. I can not access my strength and other junk without that drug”Kazu explained and pulled on the chains trying to think and nodded.

“ I don’t care about a lot of people in my life, I don’t have a lot of friends either. If you haven’t noticed I’m not very sociable. But I care a lot about your daughter. I haven’t ever had feelings before like this. But I would do anything to keep your daughter safe, Mona. I hope you understand this. So I’m willing to do anything for her and you. “ He said and sighed pushing away from the wall. “ let’s get this started then, do me a favor though. Call my mother and tell her not to be an idiot and to stay out of this. “ kazu said and moved fishing for his phone in his pocket and gave her the phone.

Jen started laughing and rubbed his face trying to think. “ that’s ******** great, I wish he would have offed Magnus though” Jen said and crossed his arms with a frown. “ I can’t do anything either...I may be a price of Hell but I’m not respected here because of my half blood. Father would just laugh. I can see what pull I have later though so calm down and I’ll see what I can do. Let’s wait for your mother.”He said looking at her.

Hiei shrugged and got comfy again. “ I don’t know. Maybe. Who knows.” He said trying to cut that topic about Saito off fast. He moved looking at Neko, and nodded before moving to pull her down for a kiss and got comfy. “ Thanks love, I’m sorry again. I’ll be better soon...I hope”he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:43 pm
Mona reached out and took the phone before resting a heated hand on Kazus shoulder, "i will hold you to these words Kazuhiro, but i am glad you feel so strongly. Hang on to that. Events will be tough from here on out." She explained, walking out with him and continuing to lead him down toward the dungeon, taking him to a cell.

Iaffrette sighed, frustrated mostly. "Let us atleast head to the castle then...I am too riled to sit here and do nothing." She explained, wings tense and folded over her shoulders.

Neko kissed him, smiling a bit as she pulled away after a moment. "You dont need to apologize, Hot Stuff. Its not something you did on purpose." She moved, stretching out to lie next to him, but judt to comfort him. She really did plan to stay awake and keep an eye on him.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:56 pm
Kazu moved walking down the hallway. He glanced around taking in as much info before he walked into the cell and sat down on the floor and stared at Mona before he moved his chained hands behind his head and leaned back on the wall and got comfy. " This cell is a step up from the Demon Capital." He joked with a chuckle. He closed his eyes and tried to relax. He opened his one eye hearing another voice.

" Father told me, I get to deal with you." Magnus said walking into the dungeon and staring at Kazu and then at Mona and held his hand out for the key. " Give me the key to his cell."

Jen moved crossing his arms and dropped them down beside him and started toward the door. " Come on, let's go figure this out. I'm sure if I talk to your mother I may have some pull to get Kazu out of here. God he always gets into trouble." Jen grumbled.

Hiei shifted and moved rolling onto his stomach and kept his hands under his pillow and tried to get comfy, somewhere that wouldn't bug him. He shifted one hand to grab Neko's hand and held it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:08 pm
Mona raised a brow, frowning at him. "I do not take my orders from you prince Magnus, i take them from your father. I will go give my report now and will return after that is done. I suggest you cool your temper during this time." Mona pointed out, walking back out and toward Liohs office.

Iaffrette nodded, following him out and moving to open her wings to start gliding to the temple. They reached it soon enough, and she landed to walk toward the dungeon.

Neko folded her free arm under her head, lying on her back, and letting Hiei squeeze her hand. Squeezing back gently.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:18 pm
Magnus watched Mona leave and shifted walking toward a desk and moved his hand around before finding the spare key and walked toward the cell and opened it. He walked in and stared Kazu and smiled closing it behind him.

He shifted and punched the silver bat and started to beat him up. He shifted and pulled Kazu up and slammed him into the wall. He only smiled. " Yeah, You won't be fighting back either. Spells are a b***h aren't they?" He asked in Kazu's ear.

" If your gonna whisper sweet nothings to me. Make them sexual and not full of bullshit." Kazu spat blood out and took a deep breath before he leaned his head back and screamed and tried to grip his claws into the wall but caused them to crack and break and blood start on them. He looked over his shoulder and closed his eyes after he heard the sound of his wing hitting the ground. The silver bat slid down the wall onto his knees and puked out blood and vomit.

Magnus laughed and crossed his arms staring at Kazu as he suffered and smirked. " This is only today's. Wait until tomorrow. a*****e. This is for the shitty drugs." Magnus snarled.

Jen followed him and as they got to the palace walked in and headed toward the Dungeon. He tilted his head to the side hearing a scream and started running. " What the hell. Today is not a torture day." Jen mumbled.

Lioh was sitting in his throne room. Reading.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:55 am
Iaffrette moved, following Jen down to the dungeons, picking up speed as they heard the screaming. She rounded the corner, seeing Magnus in the cell. "MAGNUS!" Her flame flared as she flew at the bars, tugging at the door. "Get away from him, now!"

Mona walked into the throne room, bowing like usual before looking up at Lioh. "Lord Lioh, i have Kazuhiro detained in the cells down below. I am told Magnus already gave his account of what happened."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:11 am
Lioh looked up from his reading and shifted as he crossed his leg and leaned back. “ Yes, I also have Magnus permission to punish that creature as he pleases. That thing needs to be removed from the worlds. Trying to kill my eldest son. “ Lioh said and went back to reading. “ What are you wanting Mona?”

Magnus laughed as Kazu hit the ground. The prince of hell turned around looked at Iaffretre before putting a foot on Kazus back where his wing was missing and putting pressure on it with the heel of his foot. “ Fsther gave me permission to do this.” He said.

Kazu snarled and gripped the ground again before trying to get up but wasn’t working. He puked again and dropped his head to the side shaking and had tears running down his face. “ Leave. You’ll get in trouble for being down here” Kazu said weekly looking at Iaffrette and Jen. He shifted and looked over his shoulder at Magnus trying to think.

Jen shifted and hit the bars. “ Magnjs stop! Kazu didn’t do anything but try to protect himself. Please leave him alone! “ Jen said and pulled his hands away after the bars started flowing. “ Iaffrette, stay here I’m going to go find Mona” The hound said running off to find Mona to try and stop this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:37 pm
Iaffrette growled, bearing teeth, the bars starting to melt a bit in her hands. "I. Said. Move!" She snapped, a burst of flame coming off her, wings opened wide. Her normally gold eyes were touched with fire at the edges and her hair danced with the heat around her.

Mona nodded. "I was just making sure my Lord. I thought that you would prefer for the prisoner to be tossed in the pit for public viewing in a day or so." She suggested, knowing that Lioh liked to watch the show.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:23 pm
Lioh glances up and tapped the book in hand and nodded. “ After Magnus is done playing with him, you can place him in public viewing. After Magnus is finished.” Lioh said staring at Mona and waved her hand a little. “ and Keep your daughter and Jencho away from him. If they try anything then they can join that vile bat as well.” Lioh said and blinked and smiled. “ Put Kazuhiro in the pit, With Able Meiure. The lost soul I have sitting in the torment pit. I want them to fight.”

Walking into the throne room, jen looked around and walked to Mona ignoring his father. “ Mona, your needed down in the prisoner cell. Magnus is causing a mess and things are about to hit the fan.” Jen said trying to stay calm.

Magnus moved stomping on Kazuhiro one last time before walking toward the door and walked out leaving the young bat to suffer on the ground. Magnus stares at Iaffrette. “ if you try to attack me, I’ll have you and your mother killed.” Magnus warmed before moving to leave.

Kazu sucked in a deep breath and gripped the ground and coughing more vomit and blood up before laying there and rolling onto his back and trying to cool off the burning on his back and stared at the ceiling. “Red you shouldn’t be down here seein any of this...” he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:41 pm
Mona saluted and bowed, "As you wish Sir..." she trailed off as Jen showed up. She stood, raising a brow at him and glanced up at Lioh once more before nodding and going to take cate of things downstairs.

Iaffrette snarled at Magnus, moments away from not caring about consequences as he gave her a warning. "You're a coward Magnus... " she hissed, watching him leave before turning back to go into Kazus cell, kneeling down by him. "Kazuhiro....your wing....im sorry.." she balled her hands into fists on her lap, looking down at him as the flMes died fown to a simmer.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:51 pm
Kazu moved and curled into Iaffrette and gripped her hand shaking and puked again and took another deep breath. He forced his eyes open and half smiled. “ it’s fine, I’m even now” he said trying to crack a joke to keep her calm and closed his eyes again getting tired. “ you are gonna get in trouble if your caught down here...” He mumbled again starting to pass out due to the damage on his body.

Jen moved walking down the stairs and looked at Mona before passing Magnus and keeping calm to not start s**t.

“ the prisoner is dead downstairs. Get rid of the body” Magnus ordered heading up the stairs.

Jen stumbled at the worlds and caught himself on a wal and his heart sunk and he glanced at Mona before running down the stairs to see the truth. “ Lala! Kazy?” He asked heading to the bars and gripped them staring st them. “ Magnus said...said he was dead is...is he?”

There was laughing in the room, a male voice and then a female one. The shadows twisted around Hieis bedroom and the female voice laughed louder. “ Oh Kuroneko....you look like you’ve relaxed. Just because Able is dead doesn’t mean I don’t have other friends” the voice said quietly in the darkness staring at her and Hiei.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games