Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:23 pm
User Image
                                              If I was your b o y f r i e n d, I'd n e v e r let you go
                                              I can take you p l a c e s you ain't ever been b e f o r e

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Mason Olson
                                              Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Prefect - Halfblood
                                              Hufflepuff Quidditch Vice Captain & Chaser
                                              Leader of the Music Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Mason made his way to the pitch, trekking alongside his brother, who had apparently felt the need to b***h and moan about how much he missed watching films during the school year. Apparently, he had a desire to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas this past Halloween, but couldn't because of Hogwarts. "You could have mum and dad pull you out for a weekend if you really want to," Mason suggested, only half paying attention.

Armour Class: 18
                                              Modifiers: (shooting +8 ) (stealing +8 )
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Baby take a c h a n c e or you'll never e v e r know
                                              I got m o n e y in my h a n d s that I'd really like to b l o w

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:29 pm
User Image

Benjamin Olson
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Keeper - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

Benjamin pondered Mason's suggestion about asking their parents to pull him out of Hogwarts for the weekend. "I suppose I could, but I think we'd also need Skyla's parents' permission," he muttered, which would make things a little trickier. He mainly wanted to watch the film on Halloween with her as a date, not so much on his own just because he missed movies. Although Ben really enjoyed them, he wanted to spend as much time with the brunette as possible before she graduated.

Armour Class: 15
                                              Modifiers: (catching +7) (stealing +7)
                                              Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Spot: 19+
                                              Catch: 22+ or > than opponent’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Do I have a s h o t at the b i g part
                                              'Cause I've been up all night l o o k i n g at the big p i c t u r e

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:41 pm
User Image

Vesna Proctor
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Slytherin - Pureblood
                                              Quidditch Chaser - Member of the Herbology Club

Vesna arrived on the pitch, nervous for her first game. She couldn't believe she made the starting string as a first year as she had been told that didn't happen very often. That meant she was either really good or the team was desperate. Or perhaps both. So far, only one of her teammates had shown so far, so Ves joined Csuri for stretches.

Armour Class: 14
                                              Modifiers: - - -
                                              Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]
                                              Roll:

Under the p a l e moon
                                              Where I see a lot of s t a r s, I saw the s i g n

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:05 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *First Year* *Herbology Club* *Language Club* *Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group* *Hufflepuff Chaser*
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily did not get the preferred position of keeper but considering she was not overly familiar with the game she was okay with being a chaser. It meant she worked with more people as a team in a closer proximity - Bieito Escoffier and Mason Olson. Stepping onto the field with her pink hair in double braids, Emily could not help but feel small. The pitch was huge. Well with her hair she'd stand out and maybe she could make friends in this chaos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC:}

AC: 12
                                                          Modifiers: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives: <3 <3 <3
                                                          Roll: (+4 Catching Quaffle) (+2 Catch Snitch) =
                                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:22 pm
User Image
                                          Speak up, take a stand
                                          That's how things get better
                                          Just look around at the world we're inheriting
                                          And think of the one we'll create

User Image

Nora had a feeling this game was going to be...interesting. She had faith in her team, but after having to, more or less, rearrange the entire team and even going as far as to drag people in to play, she was wary. At this point, she didn't have much of a choice. All she could do was play her best and try to be encouraging to the team. She took a deep breath and put on a smile, looking carefully at each of her team members, trying to exude confidence. It would be fine.

Stats:
                                              AC: 17
                                              Modifiers: +8 to spotting or catching; +6 to everything else
                                              Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
                                              Lives: heart heart heart

OOC:

All I know is nothing happens if you just give in
                                          And it just so happens that we just might win
                                          So whatever happens! Let's begin

null

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:47 pm
User Image
                                          Who's to say
                                          What's impossible, well they forgot
                                          This world keeps spinning
                                          And with each new day
                                          I can feel a change in everything

User Image

Noah had very mixed feelings at the moment. He was excited, certainly, but he was also terrified and questioning his decision to play quidditch. He knew what he was doing, after all, both his parents were a touch quidditch obsessed but he wasn't sure whether it was his thing or not. However, upon seeing the rather dismissal turn out for tryouts, he'd made the choice. His mother had been thrilled since she'd played beater the majority of her time at Hogwarts. He had faith that...if he had faith...he'd do well enough at least. He cracked his knuckles and took a deep breath. He had this.

Stats:
                                                  AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +2 to hitting bludger; +2 to everything else
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

OOC:

I wanna turn the whole thing upside down
                                          I'll find the things they say just can't be found
                                          I'll share this love I find with everyone
                                          We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs
                                          I don't want this feeling to go away

null

SherbertLemondrop

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:30 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingleSlytherin PrefectDueling Club CaptainQuidditch Vice-Captain

It was an odd feeling that Brianna had as she walked out to the pitch for the match between the Snakes and the Badgers. The biggest thing was she was missing Ron being there with her, giving her pointers and emotional support, whether she would admit she needed it or not. There was also the fact this would be her first match being a Vice Captain, meaning she needed to set the example, and avoid her target fixation which often times got the better of her in matches.

At tryouts, Karah told her she shouldn’t expect for this to be an especially good year, and while Brianna understood the sentiment, she decided she would see this as a challenge, not a premonition. The Fifth Year still stood by her stance that she felt their chances were about as good as anyone else’s, they just needed some breaks to go their way.

Aside from the obligatory watch for ravens, she wanted to be sure that everybody was present and accounted for, as they could ill afford anyone to pull up ill or too injured to play, and she was specifically looking for Csuri. They’d worked on her Seeker skills over the summer, and Brianna was pretty confident her friend could do the job. That said, the deck was stacked pretty steeply against Csuri, as she’d be going head-to-head against players much older and more experienced than she.

She didn’t see Csuri at breakfast, in fact, she hadn’t seen her at all during the morning, which concerned Brianna greatly. As she was taking a head count, Brianna spotted a familiar head of blonde hair, and immediately went towards her friend, who was exercising with Vesna. As she got closer, she said, with confidence in her tone, “Hey, Csuri. Are you feeling it, you know, the energy, the anticipation, or what? I remember my first match, I was so excited, I couldn’t wait to get into the thick of it. We’re going to have a good match today; I can just feel it.” The last bits were as much for everyone's benefit as it was for Csuri. So far as she was concerned, she knew their chances were good, and she had confidence in the crew they'd assembled.

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Courtesy quoted as Ves is right there

User Image
                  AC: 17
                  Modifiers: +7 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:55 pm
User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingleBeater

Mom would be so pleased to see this,’ thought Kasamir as he walked down to the Quidditch pitch from the castle. Today, it was Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff, and it would be Kasamir’s first Quidditch match. This wasn’t a team practice, but the real thing. ‘Dad, too, even if he might not really understand what was going on.’ Dad attended as many of Kasamir’s intermural hockey and bandy matches as his work schedule permitted, and he always thought he could hear him cheering him on no matter where on the ice he was. He knew Mom would be thrilled to see him dressed in his dark green Quidditch robes, and having a broomstick at his side.

It was thought that because he’d played hockey at school that he could pick up on the speed of match play pretty quickly. However, the truth was primary school hockey didn’t move all that quickly, not compared to say high school hockey or the NHL, and compared to Quidditch they might as well have been standing still on the ice. Kasamir found he appreciated the way the game could just explode in a flurry of action, even if he didn’t get a hockey stick to use, but he did get a bat.

He saw there was a goodly chunk of the Slytherin squad was already on the pitch, going through their warm-up routines, and he walked over to be with the rest of his tovarishchi and do the same. As he limbered up, and he started focusing his mind the same way he would for any other match he’d ever been in.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  Modifiers: +2 to Beater Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:56 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Practically the whole school!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Hufflepuff Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Let's see how this goes!

Xiang had prepared for the extra-breezy sort of day by tying her hair up in matching buns. She led the charge to the quidditch pitch, then stood and waited for all the students to arrive. Once she had a headcount of 14, Xiang blew her whistle, waving her hands to wave everyone to the sky. She opened the quidditch chest, letting the bludgers escape and begin bouncing around. Next left the snitch, who flitted around on the breeze. Grabbing the quaffle, Xiang flew up to join the students. Wandlessly placing the loudening charm, she began her normal announcement. "Good morning my little doves! Today we've got Slytherin taking off against Hufflepuff. As normal, no magic, no cheating.... and have fun. This is set up to be an excellent game!"

She held the quaffle out in front of her, between two chasers, then tossed it straight up, before backing away to watch the chaos ensue.

I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
          Ⲁⲛⲇ Ⲓ ⲱⲟⲛ'ⲧ 𝓵ⲓ𝓿ⲉ ⲙⲩ 𝓵ⲓ𝓯ⲉ ⲁ𝓯ꞅⲁⲓⲇ

Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 6, 4, 4, 2, 3, 7, 10, 2, 10 Total: 53 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Karah ThomasUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Slytherin Seventh Year
Quidditch CaptainUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jedi in TraininingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick BelieverUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

It was her final year. Her last first game. Karah had given the team a little pep talk before the game started, and then the game was going.

"It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness."

Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 Stealing +8 Shooting +6 Other
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer, ADV Flying I & II;
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: + 8 stealing =
Trying to: Catch the initial throw - 53

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 3, 10, 7, 10, 10, 7, 5, 6, 2 Total: 68 (10-100)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game One
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Here we go!

Bieito was first up to try the toss up. With any hope, he'd be able to start the game off strong. He was going up against the Slytherin captain, but he tried not to let that rattle him too much. When the ball was tossed up, he darted over, hoping to catch the ball.

Modifiers: +2 {Throwing} +x {2}
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game One
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Here we go!

Oh wow, okay! Bee tucked the ball against his side and took off, hoping to get close enough to the goals to try and score.

Modifiers: +2 {Throwing} +x {2}
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          1/3
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:36 pm
gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Second Year
Fencing ❦ Quidditch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Just be yourself - there is no one better."

Flick was angry. Erikk had been kicked from the team, because of something he hadn't done. Flick didn't know who was at fault - but they were going to take it out on someone. On Karah - the captain. Karah should have stood up for Erikk and let him play, it wasn't fair for Flick's brother to not be able to do something he liked.

Flick took aim once the quaffle went, and aimed straight for Karah.

"Conceal. Don't Feel. Don't let them know."

Position: Beater
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: ❦❦❦❦
Roll: 17 +3 (hitting) = 20 hit unless defended
Trying to: Hit Karah

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates & Rivals
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Hufflepuff
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm gonna let everyone down...

Csuri looked over at Brianna, a frown settled on her face. Brianna was talking about the excitement and having a good game and all. "Easy for you to say. I'm gonna get crushed out there." She grumbled, but then the game was set to begin. With a deep breath, Csuri flew up, waiting until the toss-up to start searching for the elusive snitch.

Modifiers: +2 {Spotting} +2 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:14 {Failed to Spot}
          Lives: [⍟] [⍟] [⍟]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:03 pm
User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingleBeater

The match started and Kasamir immediately went into action. He knew he needed to do his best to keep the Bludgers away from his teammates, and he saw one sailing in at his Captain almost straight out of the box. Kasamir flew in and tried to deflect the iron ball off its intended course.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  Modifiers: +2 to Beater Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                  Action: Defend Karah
                  Effect Value: 10 (Failed)

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games