Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:19 pm
HomacXross7
NuraXross
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
*shinryu gets thrown out half expecting it, all the while mnagesnto get an "love you" out before he crashes i to aidar*" totaly worth it"........ So.... What i miss?"

*Aidar pulls his face from Shinryu's back and shakes his head rapidly, to to snap himself out of his daze from the impact.*
"A fight."
*Aidar answers.*
"Le's get back tae camp, be right below those trees."
*He says, turning around to where he's riding the Dragon, like a steed and pointing down into the woods, where faint plumes of smoke can be seen rising from their three campfires.*
*shinryu remains in the air, obviously annoyed by something, soon Aidars hands and feet begin to crystallize*

Feeling guilty about the way he left the camp Nura begins to fly back, Upon flying back Nura notices Shinryu hovering above the camp with a devious smile Nura begins to fly faster and faster towards Aidar and Shinryu watching Aidar jump off of Shinryu as he does this. Nura rears his claws forwards grabbing onto Shinryu and playfully biting his neck. "How have you been you great blue Beast?." Nura says with a chuckle beating its wings hard trying to pull Shinryu around and play-wrestle with him.
*surprised, shinryu turns his head and notices Nura on him and says," Nura, really ? How old are you? You should know better.... " with that said he then wraps his tail around his waist, coils his torso around him getting him in a hold, and folds his wings, letting his weight drag them down.*

"Knock it off, ye two"
*Aidar says.*
The sun be risin we best travel the plains at night. If we wanna reach em by sundown, we best eat somethin an get some sleep, naow. We got a long trek ahead o us."
*Aidar then digs his clawed fingers into the right haunch of one of the roasting pigs and tears a way a ragged steak and takes a bite.*
"Mmmmm.... Tha's good..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:12 pm
HomacXross7
NuraXross
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
*shinryu gets thrown out half expecting it, all the while mnagesnto get an "love you" out before he crashes i to aidar*" totaly worth it"........ So.... What i miss?"

*Aidar pulls his face from Shinryu's back and shaps his head rappidly, to to snap himself out of his daze from the impact.*
"A fight."
*Aidar answers.*
*He says, turning around to where he's riding the Dragon, like a steed and pointing down into the woods, where faint plumes of smoke can be seen rising from their three campfires.*
*shinryu remains in the air, obviosly annoyed by something, soon Aidars hands and feet begin to crystalize*

Feeling guilty about the way he left the camp Nura begins to fly back, Upon flying back Nura notices shinryu hovering above the camp with a devious smile Nura begins to fly faster and faster towards Aidar and shinryu watching Aidar jump off of shinryu as he does this. Nura rears his claws forwards grabbing onto shinryu and playfully biting his neck. "How have you been you great blue Beast?." Nura says with a chuckle beating its wings hard trying to pull shinryu around and play-wrestle with him.
*suprised, shinryu turns his head and notices nura on him and says," nura, really ? How old are you? You should know better.... " with that said he then wraps his tail around his waist, coils his torso around him getting him in a hold, and folds his wings, letting his weight drag them down.*

"My age and my knowledge mean nothing, I am your prince you must submit to me." Nura says with a melodious cackle as he transforms back to his human forms with a black and white flash freeing himself from shinryu's hold. Nura falls away from shinryu and with a another black and white flash he retakes his fire dragon form, Garbing shinryu's torso with his claws he then opens his wings slowing there descent and with a great effort Nura hurls shinryu away from the camp. "What are you trying to do crush everyone?" Nura says with the laugh that sounds more like a roar. "You're getting weak in your old age." Nura shouts as he fly's after shinryu with his claws outstretched he makes contact with shinryu tail swinging him around and back to the campground. Nura Transformers back to his human form with a black and white flash Landing on top of shinryu planting his boot on his crystal scaly hide. "I have conquered the beast, No need to applaud citizens I am only doing my duty as your great a noble protector Nura says as he raises his arms in the air giggling to himself." Nura look's over at Aidar. "Oh come on Aidar roughhousing is a great way to relieve stress and I'm sure you can agree a little stress relief is what we need in these troubling times." Nura gets in a wrestling stance on top of shinryu. "Come on I can take you Mr. superwolf no ok." Nura says as he jumps down off of shinryu.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:00 am
NuraXross
HomacXross7
NuraXross
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*Aidar pulls his face from Shinryu's back and shaps his head rappidly, to to snap himself out of his daze from the impact.*
"A fight."
*Aidar answers.*
*shinryu remains in the air, obviosly annoyed by something, soon Aidars hands and feet begin to crystalize*

Feeling guilty about the way he left the camp Nura begins to fly back, Upon flying back Nura notices shinryu hovering above the camp with a devious smile Nura begins to fly faster and faster towards Aidar and shinryu watching Aidar jump off of shinryu as he does this. Nura rears his claws forwards grabbing onto shinryu and playfully biting his neck. "How have you been you great blue Beast?." Nura says with a chuckle beating its wings hard trying to pull shinryu around and play-wrestle with him.
*suprised, shinryu turns his head and notices nura on him and says," nura, really ? How old are you? You should know better.... " with that said he then wraps his tail around his waist, coils his torso around him getting him in a hold, and folds his wings, letting his weight drag them down.*

"My age and my knowledge mean nothing, I am your prince you must submit to me." Nura says with a melodious cackle as he transforms back to his human forms with a black and white flash freeing himself from shinryu's hold. Nura falls away from shinryu and with a another black and white flash he retakes his fire dragon form, Garbing shinryu's torso with his claws he then opens his wings slowing there descent and with a great effort Nura hurls shinryu away from the camp. "What are you trying to do crush everyone?" Nura says with the laugh that sounds more like a roar. "You're getting weak in your old age." Nura shouts as he fly's after shinryu with his claws outstretched he makes contact with shinryu tail swinging him around and back to the campground. Nura Transformers back to his human form with a black and white flash Landing on top of shinryu planting his boot on his crystal scaly hide. "I have conquered the beast, No need to applaud citizens I am only doing my duty as your great a noble protector Nura says as he raises his arms in the air giggling to himself." Nura look's over at Aidar. "Oh come on Aidar roughhousing is a great way to relieve stress and I'm sure you can agree a little stress relief is what we need in these troubling times." Nura gets in a wrestling stance on top of shinryu. "Come on I can take you Mr. superwolf no ok." Nura says as he jumps down off of shinryu.
* shinryu immediately rolls over getting up, and shakes his body as if there isnt much damage* "old huh?, ok then..... Ill bite, hey des you ready?" *after asking that a card forms into is hands and a belt forms on his waist, and then turns to nura, " ok then let me show you what this old man can do. Henshin!! *After those words shinryu flips the card and slides it into his belt then presses two buttons, and then a blue aura forms around shinryu and what seems like a wave of sound fills the forest and expands far and wide.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:34 am
NuraXross
HomacXross7
NuraXross
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"A fight."
*Aidar answers.*

*Aidar chuckles a bit and takes another bite of his steak. he then goes over to Luminova and Greagus and reaching into one of the crates, takes out an apple and chomps into it, with a loud crunch.*
"How's Vanessa doin?"
*He asks.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:42 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
HomacXross7
NuraXross
HomacXross7

*Aidar chuckles a bit and takes another bite of his steak. he then goes over to Luminova and Greagus and reaching into one of the crates, takes out an apple and chomps into it, with a loud crunch.*
"How's Vanessa doin?"
*He asks.*

"Fairly well."
*Luminova answers, pealing and orange.*
"There are a few toxins in her system, but nothing a change of diet won't cure."
*She looks up at Aidar and looks him right in the face.*
"she's carrying three babies."
*She says.*
One is very strong... It has a heart beat as strong as it's mothers... Another has a very weak heart beat, but a fierce inner flame that is unlike any I've ever felt before... That one will grow to be a great warrior, just you wait and see..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:02 am
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina shrugs.*
"Vat's going to look into vhat seems to be the mere howling of a volf?"
*Mina asks. Most creatures tend to avoid volves. Eef anyzhing, eet likely scard any intruders avay... Zhough I deed not hear any for miles... Have you?"

He shook his head as he started out into the lightening darkness. "No, I haven't heard anything. I only hope nothing has befallen them." He sighed he sat down heavily on the ground. "So, who wants to be on watch duty first?"

*Aileen stretches.*
"I've eaten not too long ago and could use some sleep."
*She says sitting down. My Vargs vill pobably want to find some small prey... Vould you mind going first? I hear zhat alzough zhey may rest, Elves do not sleep..."
*She then leans toward Sha and rests her chin on her left hand, looking at him in wonder."
"Is zhat true?"
*She asks softly.*

"In a sense it is. While most of my kindred needed physical sleep like everyone else, my kin specifically found a way to evolve and we can put ourselves in a trance where we can physically refresh ourselves, but remain alert and aware of our surroundings." A smile came to his face as he studied her as well. "Perhaps if you wish, I can teach you."
* shinryu immediately rolls over getting up, and shakes his body as if there isnt much damage* "old huh?, ok then..... Ill bite, hey des you ready?" *after asking that a card forms into is hands and a belt forms on his waist, and then turns to nura, " ok then let me show you what this old man can do. Henshin!! *After those words shinryu flips the card and slides it into his belt then presses two buttons, and then a blue aura forms around shinryu and what seems like a wave of sound fills the forest and expands far and wide.

User Image
*Mina giggles.*
"I appreciate zhe offer..."
*She answers.*
"But I like dreaming. Besisdes, my eenstincts enable me to sleep soundly and steell be avare of any nearby danger. You ever here zhe old saying, "Let sleeping dogs lay"?... Vell zhat also eencludes volves."
*Mina then smiles a confident grin that bares her fangs. Before Sha can even react, a rappid stream of countless shards of crystal suddenly erupt between then form inside her shadow and fly south. Her eyes go wide as she looks up and obsevrse their destination.*
"Scheisse..."
*Mina barely manages to say, before she is also whisked away along with the crystals, pulled by some unseen force, back into the woods.*
"Vhat zhe hell ees zhees!?"
*She cries in a panic*
"Dreimal gottverdammte Scheiße in einem Handbaket, Essen Vergevaltiger entartet !!!! Köpfe verden dafür rollen! Sha! Help!"
*By this time, all four Wargs had spread out a bit, in search of prey. Dusk had found a rabbit hole and had started digging it up the whole warren with Dawn, eager to get the juicy morsels therein, while Silhouette is fishing in the river, and Ebon is looking among the trees for squirrels; when they all suddenly perk their heads up to see Mina flying away and immediately run after their young Mistress.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games