Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:44 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She felt the passion in the kiss and was going to return even more. But when the shouting started, she couldn't help but listen. Though after Zeltion made his statement to Cameron, there was no reply right away. But when at least Lola was least expecting it, Cameron chunked a snowball at Zeltion's head. Followed by slamming her door shut and apparently hitting her head against the door. Now Lola just sighed and shook her head. "We have one crazy family.", she said.

Cameron Stormwind

She was about to yell at Curson and say that she didn't care for being so traditional. But she saw Zeltion put her brother out with his sleeping spell. Walking back to her room, she opened her window and got a bit of snow. After packing it into a snowball, she threw it at Zeltion. Of course aiming for his head. But she didn't watch to see if it did hit or not. Before she knew it she slammed her door shut and started to hit her head against the door. Calling herself an idiot under her breath.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:56 pm
Seeing the snow ball heading for Zeltion he just looked at her stomach. Grim just shrugged at her question. " Yeah but honestly. Who doesn't?", he rhetorically asked. He knew that Zeltion would be fine so it did not matter to him. But he did get up to drag Curson back to his room so he wasn't in the way.

Zeltion just felt a splash on water hit him in his back. The snow ball had melted when it got to close to his head. Looking ball and seeing that Grim wasn't there he looked at Lola. " Did she really throw a snow ball at me?", he annoyingly asked. Knowing the answer already he was just shocked someone would try downing that to him.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:09 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled hearing his question. Only to see the water hit Zeltion's head. Rolling her eyes she looked at Zeltion. "Yes, she did. Though if I didn't known any better. I'd say she likes you.", she said, well rubbing her belly. But she knew from her time in court, that sometimes when women got bold and aggressive; it meant they liked that man.

Cameron Stormwind

Finally sat in her bed and folded her arms. Though she put her shawl up over her head, like a hood. Looking at the ceiling she grumbled. Since she was not near the door, she couldn't hear what was said in the living room. Of course she had liked Zeltion for, a long time. But her mind gone back to Curson and how she would have to handle the situation.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:22 pm
Grim threw Curson onto his and left him there. Not really caring if her was going to be comfortable.Walking back he was able to catch up the conversation between Kona and Zeltion. In all honesty he wanted to shake his head in disappointment at how clueless Zeltion was. But he could not judge because he was the same way before he meet her.

Zeltion tried to wipe the water off the back of his head and listened to her. But he wasn't shocked o hear that Cameron liked him. " Well of course she likes me we are family. I like her too. She has always been like a little sister to me. But I didn't know throwing a snow ball at my head was a sign of caring.", he said clearly not getting what she was saying.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:30 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She heard Zeltion's reply and double face palmed before groaning. "Ugh, Zeltion, you're clueless. Trust me, if she liked you as a brother she'd easily say if she was into a man openly. Yet she avoided the subject, just earlier. Plus if I go by what I know of women in the courts. Some times passive aggressive women become more aggressive when the man doesn't notice. Or does Grim need to fill you in on this kind of stuff?", she said, before she gone back to rubbing her belly. Though this time was with both hands.

Cameron Stormwind

She laid on her bed now and grumbled. But rolled onto her stomach and buried her face into a pillow. More or less she was trying to ignore everything right now. So if anyone walked or teleported in, she wouldn't notice right away.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:42 pm
Grim didn't even look at them he just stared at the roof." Don't drag me into this." he said as he heard her mention if he should fill Zeltion in on how the relationship thing works. He was not the person to talk to about relationship stuff since he hardly understood it himself,

Zeltion was a bit confused but stood up. " I'm pretty sure your wrong and I will prove it." he said as he used teleport. After teleporting into her room he wasted no time. " Hey Cameron sorry to just burst in here but can you settle something please. Lola thinks that you like me more then a brother and I think she is wrong. So can you tell me who is right." Now he waited to be told he was right so he could go tell Lola.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she just rolled her eyes and sighed. Though not before shaking her head as Zeltion teleported out.

Cameron Stormwind

She heard a voice and rolled over so fast that she fell off her bed. The pillow in her hold moved to her chest. Now she looked at Zeltion and blinked before blushing a bit. "What'd you say?", she asked him. As it was clear she hadn't been paying attention.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:02 pm
Grim just reached over to place his hand on top of her and then patted it. " Give him time. Remember how clueless I was when we were first staring out.", he said trying to hold back a laugh. The memory of how he had acted was very similar to how Zeltion was acting right now.

Zeltion just sighed and rolled his eye. Then he retold her everything he had just said. The only difference was he was saying it much slower so she could hear and understand him better. At the end he just crossed his arms and looked at her " So again. Can you please tell me who is right between Lola and myself.", he said.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:13 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him nodded with a tired smile. "Oh, how can I forget? I felt like I had to beat you over the head to get it into your mind.", she said and giggled. Before closing her eyes and yawn a bit.

Cameron Stormwind

She got a bit annoyed with him saying it slower. After he folded her arms, she sat up and held the pillow to her chest. Now she blushed and felt her cheeks gain heat. "Zeltion, not this, not now please. I... I do care for you. But you clearly don't feel about me, like I do you.", she said, only to finally look away. Of course she just sat there on the floor by her bed, and between the wall.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:21 pm
Looking at her he stood up and smiled. " More like had to beat multiple pillows to death to get it into my mind.", he said before kneeling in front of her chair. " Does my wife need me to take her to our room to rest?" He asked his tone was as if he was talking a baby.

Zeltion was stunned as she basically told him that Lola was right. " Wait. You have more then just brotherly feelings for me. Why?", he asked as he sat down next to her. Planing on talking this out no mater how long it takes. Placing his staff down next to him and just looked at her with a raised eyebrow.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:32 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She tiredly giggled, remembering the death of all those pillows. Before shaking her head,"No I want to give the bed a break. Besides, this is comfortable.", she said, well looking at him through one eye just barely. Though her hand gone to his head and started to pet his hair back, like normal.

Cameron Stormwind

She was shocked when he sat next to her. Of course she tired to move away from him. But there wasn't enough room for her to move away, well there was only three inches between them; if that. "I... Oh dear Goddess! Please don't make me have to explain myself.", she said, before covering her blushing face with her hands. Of course he'd see the top of her ears were ear as her face was. Though she only had two hurricane lamps some what lit in her room. As her braid was down her back like normal.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:41 pm
He just gave her a kiss on the cheek and went back to his sit on his chair next to her. " As you wish.", he said as he rested his head on the back of the chair and closed his eyes.

Zeltion just moved closer to her when she tried to move away. " I'm not making you. But I would like an explanation. Why do you have feelings for me?", he asked trying to get look at her face. He could see her ears but preferred to have eye to eye contact when talking to someone  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:53 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled feeling the kiss on her cheek. Only to slip into a light sleep now. Of course she was not ease dropping on the small giant's and half dragon's conversation.

Cameron Stormwind

She felt Zeltion move closer, where his side was touching hers. A moment or two after he spoke, she finally looked up. But she didn't make direct eye contact. "I.. I don't know. I think it's cause you can handle my brother when he gets crazy... You're nice, and I thought you were handsome. And I just never thought that you'd return my feelings.", she said, quietly.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:15 am
Grim did not fall asleep. He was to worried that she might slip out of her chair or something like that. So he stayed up. But he did respect the others privacy. He was not going to listen to their conversation. Mostly because he really didn't care.

Zeltion just scratched the back of his head as she said she thought he was handsome. " I am flattered that you think of my like that. And I admit that you can be cutie in your own certain way.", he said trying to complement her back. But he had no idea how to do that. " As for your feelings. I did return them. I loved you like a sister. I don't know. Maybe I can learn to see you in a different way. That is if your willing to try." He was willing to give them a try if she was.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:23 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~ Cat nap ~~~

Cameron Stormwind

She watched him, and bit her lip. Though she was shocked to hear that he was willing to give them a try. "Uh, really? If you're sure, then I'm sure.", she said, well still blushing madly. Of course she was trapped between him and the wall. So if he was to advance, she wouldn't try to escape. Mostly out of fear of hurting either of them. Yet she wondered what'd Curson would think when he'd hear about this. If not possibly see this trying to come into action.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games