Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:56 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha made 50 high potions and ethers before her vision started to get hazy. She knew her body was stressed out from lack of sleep.

"Odayaka, will you please wake me if you need me?" she asked in a sweet voice. She yawned stretching out, her tail revealed itself again as she sat down curling up holding her tail between her arms.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:17 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image"Well, she said your body was all mangled, and that your body had been stabbed by numerous blades..." she tilted her hat so her eyes were hiding from Light, "I was stupid to believe her," she chuckled, "There's no way something like that would ever happen to you..." She then realized what she said, and cleared her throat, blushing a little, "N-Not like I care though." But then, Tsuyoi felt something, some kind of sudden pulse of magic. She didn't show any reactions to it though, as she didn't seem too worried about it.

Odayaka nodded at Sasha, her ears twitch at her, "Sleep...? Good...." she felt a little relieved as Sasha finally got to be able to at least sleep. She then also felt the sudden pulse of magic, tracing it back to Nami. Her ears twitch, her curiosity was active. She approached Nami and stared at her, wondering what was going on with her right now.

[OOC: ]

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:24 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Mangled, was I?" He cupped his chin in his hand and covered his mouth slightly. "I'm pretty sure I don't remember much of what happened but I'm definitely not mangled."
Light checked his body for stab wounds and returned to look at her when he found nothing to be concerned about. His cheeks were red as their eyes met slightly. He looked away and rubbed his head. "Eheh, so, uh. I'm probably going to be out for a few days. You-you think you could cover my two classes?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:25 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
fiendish az

Sasha felt the pulse of magic, coming from Nami. She sighed and streached out.
"A few more hours wouldn't hurt...." she said slowly getting up. even though she looked young, she was quite old. She approached Nami's bed.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:32 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Light, and then folded her arms, "Hmm...well, nothing much is going in my class right now...and I was thinking of seeing how your class was like...so sure, why not." She then looked at him, "But, you're gonna have to repay me after you get better." she smirked, as she was actually joking.

Odayaka looked at Sasha when she approached the bed too, her ears twitch, "This girl...made magic..." she looked back at Nami.

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:36 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Of course, I will. I always repay my debts." Light grinned and nodded.
He could sense a small but strong pulse of magic radiating. "The hell?" He leaned over and craned his neck to see Nami pulsing a bit green. "Is... she casting a cure spell 'cause that feels way stronger than Curaga."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:43 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

Lawrence sighed. Not even ten minutes later and she's already rejected my advice, he thought. He felt the magic pulses and looked to Nami. I'll never understand magic or how people get these kinds of things going, he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:44 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
fiendish az

Sasha saw ancient runes on the spell, she knew it and started to add her power to it.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:58 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi was surprised that Light actually agreed to repay her, "Wh-What? Wait, hang on, I was just-..." she tilted her hat again to hide her eyes, blushing a little, "N-Nevermind." She looked at Nami, and nodded, "I know...I didn't even know you could get past Curaga but, she was able to do it...in her sleep somehow."

Watching Sasha add power to Nami's magic, Odayaka watched, staring with her ears twitching. She could feel how much power was being added from Sasha. She looked at Sasha, then at Nami, wondering how she was using the magic in her sleep.

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He smirked, staring at Nami. "These twins never cease to amaze me."

Sweat began forming on her brow as the spell continued on.

Nami's spirit-form stayed meditating. Her voice, however, seemed to echo in the people's head's. "I-I can keep going. I will stay strong."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:13 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
fiendish az

Sasha began to get quite dizzy
"im sorry Nami, i'd give you more if I wasn't so exhausted." she said as she fell backwards. However she quickly turned around catching herself. She got to her feet and went back to the chair she was in.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:20 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageShe looked at Light, then back at Nami, staying quiet for awhile. She then finally spoke, "So, when do you think you'll be released?" she did not look at him while saying this, she kept her eyes on Sasha and the others.
Odayaka was surprised as Sasha suddenly fell, only to catch herself. Her ears went down, twitching at her, "Sasha...careful..." overworking yourself was one thing, but using energy while tired from working is worrying. She looked at Nami, then at Sasha, "Can...I...?" she was wondering if she could give some magic instead.

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:34 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

Lawrence jumped out to try and catch Sasha, but stopped when she caught herself. He stood straight up again. "Yeah, she needs a nap. " Lawrence looked around the room. It doesn't look like I'm needed, but Sasha's going to work herself ragged at this rate, he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light tapped the side of his head. "Probably two days at the most. Especially if this magic keeps up, maybe tomorrow."
He seemed a bit interested in why she was interested now. "You seem a bit off from the last time we talked... You feelin' alright? I-I mean, I'm glad you're here-Ah! N-not like-You know..." He gave an embarrassed look. "I'll just stop talking..."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:37 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
fiendish az

"Just be careful" Sasha yawned as she leaned back in the chair. She leaned a bit too far and the chair fell backwards.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games