Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:14 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail looked at her empty coffee cup before nodding. "Sure, we can walk around for a bit." she replied. Though as they walked around she was doing some window shopping.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle placed the money on the table before they left the cafe. They didn't really spend to much time at any one store. Belle looked to Abigail and said."Is there anything that you wanted to particularly buy?"

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:36 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail glanced at Belle during the question. "The comic book store." She said. And once they got there, Abigail was buying more books. Though when they left she had a $200 bill. But when they got back to the house and she set the bags down; it almost sounded like bricks due to the hard covers.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle smiled and then said."Lucky for you. Your hubby is richer the most governments right now.."When they got back she said."So what were some of the books you got Abi?"

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:36 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Belle and smiled. "Just a lot of older books. Dante's Inferno, and a good few other classics. Yet I also got some other books that I haven't finished." She said. Only to look around for Damian now.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:58 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was in the workout room. He was at the punching bag hammering away at it. He had the bag altered so it could take his punches. The sound was vaguely like a sledgehammer on concrete. He was dressed in only a pair of loose black shorts. His silvery hair was pulled back in a pony tail lower on the back of his head. He sensed Abigail and turned in time for her to enter the room."You have a good time Abi?"

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:07 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She finally gone to the work out room only to look at him. Seeing him like he was she blushed yet smiled. "Yes I did. And I had met Titania, she was nice." She said, before sitting on the edge of the boxing ring. Now she flipped her hair off her shoulder, before putting her back to the pole of the boxing ring.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

A small grin broke across his face and he approached."Well yes she is a nice person."He then boxed Abigail in. He leaned down close enough so his lips were just out of reach of hers."What else did you do?"

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:22 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and smiled. Before rubbing his chin slowly now. "Mmm, window shopping and I bought some books." She said. Before cupping his face and closed her eyes. "Have you thought about our one conversation?" She asked in the wavelength; meaning turning Lucius into a full blood.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged and said through their connection."I haven't thought about it. I truly believe he is happy as he is. If it means this much to you I will bring it up with him."Damian then leaned forward and then placed a kiss on her lips.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:55 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and smiled hearing his answer. Before kissing him back. Now she played with his hair as the kiss was slow. Though when it ended she put her head on his shoulder.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:17 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned and then held her close."It will take me some time to change to be more like you want me but I will change myself to make you happy Abigail."He then kissed the top of her head.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:34 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked up at him and smiled. Before pushing him backwards and laid on him. "Mmm, let's not talk about it now." She said. Before closing her eyes and just relaxed on him.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:47 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and just held on to her. They stayed like that for a number of minutes. Eventually he said."So what types of books did you get. You told me that you bought while you were out."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:55 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Now she looked at him and rolled her eyes. "I bought some old literature and book series that I haven't finished.", she mused. Before closing her eyes again and yawned.

EternalKnight2013
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games