Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:55 pm
KissFreakShandi
Hi, I'm Shandi. I've been on and off Gaia since 2004. I just recently came back to Gaia last month after a couple of years to see this site in a horrid state of disarray. The economy is a mess because of the abundance of gold generators pumping gold into the system and Gaia refusing to stop releasing them. There are 3,000 announcements a day that are all trying to get me to either buy cash or a cash shop item and are annoying as all hell. I miss the days when we'd get an announcement and it would be for something exciting like a new quest, story line, event, or even monthly collectables. Now Gaia's decided to spam our inbox's with cash offers too...ugh! Enough is enough! They need to get their s**t together and listen to their user base fast or this site will be dead soon. scream

Sorry if I ranted and rambled to much...lol. sweatdrop

There there its ok to rant and ramble. We all do it sometimes with the shape Gaia has gotten into. I am not an o4 member but I do know what Gaia was like before the cash shop. And even when it there wasn't much spam. (I joined in early 2007)
Any who I am Izzy Welcome to the guild Hope too see you around.
You can find the rules here - [x]
If you have any questions feel free to contact me or any other Reve mod. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:59 pm
Waxwing Tea
Hey there everyone, so glad a place like this exists where I can peacefully express my sadness over the change of Gaia without looking at thread son the SF that show users are still in denial and also the trolls that aren't removed anymore either.

But it's nice to meet you all! I was originally on Gaia in 2005-6? I have left on and off since then, this is the newest account. ^^

Welcome to the guild <3
I am Izzy. I know what you mean about the SF. But eh what can we do but Hope/attempt to educate those in denial? As for trolls? Eh just have to ignore them or hope they go away.
Anywho You can find the rules here - [x]
If you need anything as me or any other reve staff <3  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Frynceli

Seeker

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:18 am
Hi, I'm Fryn. I've been on Gaia since '08 but I took a year-long break from it on January of 2013. I've recently come back to rebuild my art shop in hopes of developing my skill but imagine my shock when I came back to a nightmare (the marketplace and general management of the site - those repetitive announcements really irk me. I wish there was a way to turn them off).

At first, I went to the CB to vent about the hyperinflation, and my frustration about the dire situation eventually led me to SF where I learned more about what was happening as well as, incidentally, finding a link to this guild. So ta-dah! Here I am.

[/waffling on]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:53 pm
Frynceli
Hi, I'm Fryn. I've been on Gaia since '08 but I took a year-long break from it on January of 2013. I've recently come back to rebuild my art shop in hopes of developing my skill but imagine my shock when I came back to a nightmare (the marketplace and general management of the site - those repetitive announcements really irk me. I wish there was a way to turn them off).

At first, I went to the CB to vent about the hyperinflation, and my frustration about the dire situation eventually led me to SF where I learned more about what was happening as well as, incidentally, finding a link to this guild. So ta-dah! Here I am.

[/waffling on]

Hiii welcome to the guild. I am Izzy you can find our guild rules here [x]
And a lot of people are wishing they can turn off the announcements. And welcome back to Gaia <3  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Mrs_S_Snape

Playful Wench

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Mrs_S_Snape here but you can call me Snape or Mrs. S. I've been on Gaia since '05 and wow things have changed. For me Gaia has lost a layer of fun that it once had. I can honestly say that I'm here now more for the people than anything else. And maybe that's a good thing but all this craziness has run off a lot of amazing people and I miss you them. emo

But I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you folks better. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:18 am
Hey there! I'm MitsuChan0 but you guys can call me MC or micchan (or some random nicknames I don't really mind)
I've been here since 2008.
I just came back from my 3 month NS camp and wow the inflation was too much for me.
(I wish I could write more but if I do I could probably publish a book or something)  

Omoletto

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Charming_Maiden

Gracious Punching Bag

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:06 pm
Hi! You can call me CM. I've been here on Gaia since 2008 and been on 1-2 years hiatus. Ijust came back on the last week of May and I was so so shock on what Gaia is now. WTF happened?
Worst, I'm still on my 2nd month but Gaia already have 3 gold sinks camouflage as events. Are they bs-ing us?

Gaia is being a d**k right now and I want to cut that d**k  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:42 pm
Hello everyone! I'm SeyonoReyone, but you can call me Sey, Seyo, Seyono, or whatever other nickname you feel like calling me (as long as it isn't mean!)

I've only been on Gaia for a year (as of July 19th), but it's been enough to see that this site, even with its faults, is very dear to many people, including myself. I'm really glad there is a guild like this to try to bring to the attention of the administration of Gaia that there needs to be a change: and not one that is in favor of Gaia Cash.  

SeyonoReyone

Loyal Fairy

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:21 pm
SeyonoReyone
Hello everyone! I'm SeyonoReyone, but you can call me Sey, Seyo, Seyono, or whatever other nickname you feel like calling me (as long as it isn't mean!)

I've only been on Gaia for a year (as of July 19th), but it's been enough to see that this site, even with its faults, is very dear to many people, including myself. I'm really glad there is a guild like this to try to bring to the attention of the administration of Gaia that there needs to be a change: and not one that is in favor of Gaia Cash.

Mrs_S_Snape
Mrs_S_Snape here but you can call me Snape or Mrs. S. I've been on Gaia since '05 and wow things have changed. For me Gaia has lost a layer of fun that it once had. I can honestly say that I'm here now more for the people than anything else. And maybe that's a good thing but all this craziness has run off a lot of amazing people and I miss you them. emo

But I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you folks better. ^^

MitsuChan0
Hey there! I'm MitsuChan0 but you guys can call me MC or micchan (or some random nicknames I don't really mind)
I've been here since 2008.
I just came back from my 3 month NS camp and wow the inflation was too much for me.
(I wish I could write more but if I do I could probably publish a book or something)

Charming_Maiden
Hi! You can call me CM. I've been here on Gaia since 2008 and been on 1-2 years hiatus. Ijust came back on the last week of May and I was so so shock on what Gaia is now. WTF happened?
Worst, I'm still on my 2nd month but Gaia already have 3 gold sinks camouflage as events. Are they bs-ing us?

Gaia is being a d**k right now and I want to cut that d**k

Glad to have you all join us!

We all really miss the Gaia we had just a short year ago emo
It's surprising how quickly things changed. When it started happening this time last year, we never expected how harsh things would get after the new year started. We've seen some of our guild friends leave as well and we hate loosing them to what Gaia has become. Many of us are just here till the end of the ride, if it does end. Too much time and love invested in this site to just up and leave no matter how upset I am or can't stand how things are going.

I think we all have a voice in the back of our minds saying that one day this will stop and things will simmer down and we can all look back on it as a very dark and trying time. Until then we will just keep trying to get their attention.

Look forward to our upcoming guild event in August. There are a lot of wonderful people here so feel free to make yourself at home, we are all like family here tbh and you are now a part of it. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:14 pm
Pwnder
Glad to have you all join us!

We all really miss the Gaia we had just a short year ago emo
It's surprising how quickly things changed. When it started happening this time last year, we never expected how harsh things would get after the new year started. We've seen some of our guild friends leave as well and we hate loosing them to what Gaia has become. Many of us are just here till the end of the ride, if it does end. Too much time and love invested in this site to just up and leave no matter how upset I am or can't stand how things are going.

I think we all have a voice in the back of our minds saying that one day this will stop and things will simmer down and we can all look back on it as a very dark and trying time. Until then we will just keep trying to get their attention.

Look forward to our upcoming guild event in August. There are a lot of wonderful people here so feel free to make yourself at home, we are all like family here tbh and you are now a part of it. heart

I'm glad to have found you guys. ^^ I need to wander around more but GSW has taken up most of my Gaia attention for the time being. sweatdrop

Mrs_S_Snape

Playful Wench

blaze saber

Shadowy Genius

10,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:30 pm
Hello guys, i'm new here. I've pretty much heard and seen this guild from the banners that others posted in their signatures, but it really persuaded me to join once I saw the Revolution: Gaia Issue. By the way, is it ok if I repost a link to the issue in the Site Feedback Thread?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:32 am
blaze saber
Hello guys, i'm new here. I've pretty much heard and seen this guild from the banners that others posted in their signatures, but it really persuaded me to join once I saw the Revolution: Gaia Issue. By the way, is it ok if I repost a link to the issue in the Site Feedback Thread?

Glad to have you with us.

The R:G Magazine issue was our way of trying to reach out to the community, and Gaia. We had intended to make another issue but our crew member/ editor in chief went missing a few months ago. I sincerely hope he is well!
As for linking it in site feedback, I understand if you want to attach it to a feedback thread, but posting it as solely feedback might get it removed from the forum for various reasons and rules. Who knows though, right? xd

Honestly though, it is awesome to know that our hard work on that issue still has a legacy. heart  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Graveyard Poetry

Feral Nymph

11,265 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:37 pm
Hello. I'm MaliciousNights, but you can call me Mali. I've been a member since mid-2007. I remember showing this site to my friends and they all thought it was the coolest thing ever. Until recently, I believed that myself as well. Don't get me wrong, I still love Gaia with all my heart. But in the past few months I'm just extremely disappointed with how it's turned out. The inflammation in the market place, the constant announcements, it's just really bothersome. What I hate the most is how 300k isn't even a lot anymore. Some people who have been on less time than you, have more gold than you would have ever collected in your time of being on here. Sometimes I don't see a point in coming on anymore.
Sorry for ranting, but I'm just upset to see one of my favorite sites turn into this.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:17 am
Hi, I'm Rain or Flower, whichever you prefer to call me, and I started Gaia in '09. Because of a malicious phisher, my first account was hacked (just a quick note to everyone reading this - Gaia does not censor one's password automatically in chats, so don't type it in because that's now I fell for it) and although I reported many times, I never got it back.

So I made this one, which has really become my main account over the years, I played on Gaia in '10 and early '11 but went on a three year hiatus until late April this year when I came back. The inflation stood out most of all to me, and I'm struggling against it, but I think there's some good that's come out of it too. Like how it brought Gaians together against it, and how it's more of a challenge to get items for avatars. I kind of enjoy the challenge, even though I'm not that good at it, and think Gaia would be a whole lot more boring if market prices just stayed the same everyday.  

zRainDown

Dedicated Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Over Easy 100

Lokun

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:01 pm
New kid here! 3nodding And it's nice to see that more people seem to be joining all the time. smile

Like many of you, I got back from a hiatus only to discover my old favorite site in the middle of a civil war between Gaians, and with an economy not that different from Nazi Germany...

I joined this guild because I'm so sick and tired of this problem simply being ignored, by both Gaia staff and greedy Gaians who can't see the whole picture and the consequences of buying Gold Generators... I know that if enough people get together, we can get back the old Gaia that everyone loved. heart

I like the idea of making events in order to open people's eyes, and I'm looking forward to participating in anything you guys are planning. cool  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games