Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:16 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

Timothy had just gotten comfortable in the air and back in position when Benjamin came back around aiming to score. He gripped his broom tight and sped after the quaffle to keep it from going through.

Position: Keeper
AC: 12
Modifiers: +5 to Catch
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Final Roll: 14

Quote:

Quote:

Smile and grin at the change all around [Try outs]
Pick up my guitar and play [Quidditch Pitch]
Just like yesterday [Team]
Then I'll get on my knees and pray [Trying Out]
We don't get fooled again [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Do ya?

Timothy beamed and sighed at the same time (which was actually quite weird) as he easily caught the thrown quaffle. He looked around to see who hadn't been given a chance to handle the quaffle and then spotted Echo and threw it towards him.

Final Roll: ~

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Athletic on the Pitch with the Team
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Let's hope Gypsy doesn't go crazy on us. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

playgroυnd ѕcнool вell rιngѕ a g a ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          raιn cloυdѕ c o м e т o p l a y agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          нaѕ no one тold yoυ ѕнe'ѕ noт в r e a т н ι n g ? нello, ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          ι aм yoυr м ι n d gιvιng yoυ ѕ o м e o n e тo т a l ĸ т o. нello. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho grinned widely as Timothy manage to block an attempt at scoring from both of his dormmates. The sixth year smiled and caught the pass from the younger boy easily enough. So, both the others had taken a shot... guess it was his turn. He'd have to actually try to hold onto the damn ball, then.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιғ ι ѕ м ι l e and don'т в e l ι e v e
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoon ι ĸnow ι'll w a ĸ e ғroм тнιѕ d r e a м
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ don'т тry тo ғ ι х м e, ι'м noт в r o ĸ e n нello,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ι aм тнe l ι e lιvιng ғor yoυ ѕo y o υ c a n н ι d e. don'т c r y

User Image

Position: Chaser
                                                          AC: 17
                                                          Modifiers: (+7 on steals) (+7 on scores)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Posts to the Goal: x/3
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Deviled Dregs rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:05 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawThird Year13 Years OldSingle

Dylan decided to try his luck once more in stealing the ball from Echo, furrowing his brow in concentration as he burst forward, hoping to catch him off guard so he'd loosen his grip on the ball.

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
What:
Where:
With:

AC: 16
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Mods: +4 to Stealing the Quaffle
Lives: ✓ ✓ ✓
Posts to the Goal:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Today was just not his day, as he once again missed the attempt, pushing forward a bit too much and almost falling off his broom in the process. He quickly straightened himself out again, shaking his head to get his bearings.

Quote:

OOC:
What:
Where:
With:

Final Roll:
Posts to the Goal:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:35 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceEcho dodged the steal attempt from Dylan with a faint grin and continued on down the pitch. Almost there now. He just had to make it a bit further, and then it'd be his turn to try and score on Timothy.

xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ι aм тнe l ι e lιvιng ғor yoυ ѕo y o υ c a n н ι d e. don'т c r y

User Image

♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Posts to the Goal: 2/3
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Hey Alpha, in general, the only time you should post following a steal is if the steal was successful and you are making your 1/3 post.
                                                          If the steal attempt is failed, you shouldn't post, because seeing two posts in a row indicates that you are now in possession.

Quote:

AlphaApex

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third Year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin watched as Dylan had missed on the steal attempt on Echo. Frowning, he decided to take his own shot at stealing, hoping that he could get it away from Echo, but quite frankly, he wasn't sure that he could. Echo was really good...at least compared to Benjamin himself; so the boy didn't necessarily got into with the utmost confidence to say the least.

He went in for the steal as well as he could, but he came up short. He was close to getting the quaffle, but he narrowly missed. Frowning, Benjamin now realized that Echo was on goal and would get his shot on Timothy. And if one thing Ben knew was that the chance would probably not be wasted, unlike the terrible shot he had tried to put in the ring, which he didn't even know if that would've registered as a shot...rather a pass to TImothy.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 (Stealing Quaffle) +4 (Shooting Quaffle)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Roll: 12
Final Roll #: 16
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]  
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:47 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceEcho swore he felt the other Chaser's fingertips barely make contact with the ball before he pulled away, narrowly avoiding the steal. He smiled faintly as he zeroed in on the goal, aiming his throw towards the left-hand hoop and hoping that the practice his sister had run him through over the Summer hadn't been in vain. After all, running drills was bad enough... running drills with no evidence of improvement? Awful.

User Image

♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: 12
                                                          Posts to the Goal: 3/3
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

What is it with this kid and twelves all of a sudden? Sheesh.

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:17 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Year Four Half-Blood Keeper Scottish Accent

User Image
xxxxxxxxxx A spark soaring down through the pouring rain
------------------------------------------------- And restoring life to the lighthouse
xxxxxxxxxx A slow motion wave on the ocean
------------------------------------------- Stirs my emotion up like a rain cloud

-------- ✦When did the sky turn black? And when will the light come back?✦ --------

Jean had arrived to the Pitch, late once again. He stopped on his tracks, he was gripping on his old Nimbus Broom given by his father two years ago. The reason why he have not joined the Quidditch last year was because he took so many electives and he forgot in doing so, probably his dad's slight dismay. He could not blame his father though, he was a Quidditch Ethusiast and after all, he did gave his old broom to his son and bought a new Cleansweep for himself because he had hope for his son to have a least good skill in Qudditch and him (in which, his dad really failed in joining Quidditch in the first place)

He stared at the playing Ravenclaw, in the middle of the match. Was he too late to apply once again? Will Gypsy be much disappointed and not apply him to the Keeper Position? He might give a shot so he waved at Gypsy to catch her attention for a least a millisecond, "Uh, hey. Sorry, can I apply too?" He didn't shout, he just made his voice fairly audible in hope that at least anyone can hear him. He wanted to go back to Quidditch so bad.

Tryout Form
Username: Jade Galaksylph
Character's Name: Eugene Windsor
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 year
Any Special Skill: Great Catch -- Hold the Line -- Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Beater

OOC : I'm very very sorry for being late, my parents insisted me into going out with

-------- We all suffer but we recover just to discover life where we all are --------

A bad feeling burned through the ceiling, leaving my healing heart with a new scar

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A dead fire rose and rose higher like a vampire, up from the graveyard

With:
Attire:

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:24 am

Do ya?

Timothy watched Echo dodge the two younger boys attempts at stealing and prepared himself for the inevitable. Jeez, the way they were going at each other he could only imagine how they'd do against the other house teams. And just as he thought, he spotted the older boy zooming towards him and taking the shot making him zoom over to stop it.

Final Roll: 12

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:32 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine was so close now. Not quite close enough to grab the snitch, but close enough that she could clearly see the little gold ball in front of her face.

Position: Seeker
                                                Modifiers: + 7 (spotting the snitch), + 7 (catching the snitch)
                                                Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                Final Roll: No Roll
                                                on the pitch x ooc :: - - -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:50 am

Do ya?

Timothy just barely made it to the quaffle to stop it from going through. As much as he sometimes hated his sister's Quidditch fervor, maybe those insane drills had been worth their salt. He looked for the next available chaser and threw the ball over towards Dylan.

AlphaApex

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan let the ball slip into his hands and turned tail, hoping to avoid the attempts from both Benjamin and Echo long enough to score the goal. So far, neither one of them had been able to score anything.

Quote:

OOC:
What:
Where:
With:

Final Roll:
Posts to the Goal: 1/3

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:48 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Finally, Lexine was close enough to grab the snitch. She reached forward for the golden ball.

Position: Seeker
                                                Modifiers: + 7 (spotting the snitch), + 7 (catching the snitch)
                                                Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                Final Roll: 22
                                                on the pitch x ooc :: - - -

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image
                                                  Your clothes never wear as well the next day
                                                  And your hair never falls in quite the same way
                                                  You never seem to run out of things to say

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli nodded as he took back the bat and frowned. His first shot, and he didn't bloody himself up. How about a second one? Lining up behind another bludger, he took aim and swung.

AC = 14
                                                  Modifiers: +2 to Bludgers
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Wow, I wonder how I'll feel after being hit with a bludger.
                                                  OOC: Red, you need to update Inigo's format, it still says he's a fourth year when he's a fifth year.

Now how many lovers would stay
                                                  Just to put up with this s**t day after day
                                                  Now how did we wind up this way
                                                  Watching our mouths for the words that we say
                                                  As long as we stand here waiting
                                                  Wearing the clothes or the soles that we choose
                                                  Now how do we get there today
                                                  When we're walking too far for the price of our shoes

Cara MiaKitty

RedEagleEye007

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games