Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

kotana chan

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:25 am
my names kotana im glad to be here  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:08 am
Hallo im totalyepicpancakes!!! I love dogs and cats and i think forth and fifth graders shouldn't be on facebook  

o Austin F

Assassin Lizzie _emk

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:11 am
Hi I'm Lizzie_emk biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:23 am
hey everyone my name is timeshia but you can call me meshia im 16 i love to sing dance and act not really into sports im in high school 10th grade and going to the 11th im very nice and get along with people very good i love my friends and family im not really an outgoing person im very shy at times my favorite places to go is tha great wolf lodge/disney world/dave and busters/sea world and alot more my dream is to become an acter i got to be in the background of high school musical before and that was really fun i dont like reading very much i love getting hugs lol im always sad for some reason but my friends cheer me up i cry every day but yea.......anywayz add me if you wish i exacpt everyone new are not love you gaia people wish you luck^-^  

Emo-timeshia-lover

xXSamanthaXx 1727

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 pm
wellll my name is Samantha, im in high school (10th grade
i get along with pretty much anyone =D
i absoultely loveeeee SCREAMO music and Black Veil Brides XD
i also loveee Jeffree Star,,
he's a queen XD
i love photography and art and....
animals, eminem, summer, rain, swimmin, hot topic, spencers, eyeliner, mascara, chocolate, partying, and textin tehehehehehe

biggrin
biggrin biggrin
biggrin biggrin biggrin
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 pm
ll son zack ll
User Image

Thread Introduction

Hi everyone and welcome to Oh My Gold Guild!
This is the thread where we would like all you lovely members to make your first post and tell everybody a little bit about yourself! This thread is all about you guys so feel free to tell us anything that you would like too about yourself (:

You guys can tell us about your Gaian life or your real life. Or you could talk about how you came to find us here at The "Oh My Gold" Guild! Orrrr you could tell us about anything in between!!

And when you finish posting your introduction, I'll then send you a trade of 1k gold!

█████████████████████████████████████████████

name is 001jp
i blow out the candles on 4/29
i love playing basket ball
i like hanging out with my friends
currently single but i am talking to some one
in my spare time when im not playing basketball or with friends im either on myspace gaia or just listening to music anything else hit me up ppl  

jp001

Pykyu

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:42 pm
Hello, all. My name is Zhypr Crown (odd thing to name a kid, huh?). You can learn more about me on my profile. I enjoy playing RuneScape, FunOrb, and Gaia Online.

I discovered this guild because one of my friends joined, I believe. "Jesseluvsanime" is her username.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 pm
Hey everyone! My Gaia name is StrawberryMangoSmoothie. I got my name from those Mango Strawberry Frutista Freezes from Tacobell... Those things are good!

Well, I'm about to turn 17 on th 18th of August. I'm an outgoing girl, smart, funny, and just crazy. Let's see what else about me... OH! I know!! I'm also visually impaired! Meaning, I'm not fully blind, but I can be counted as close enough. I can see though, so don't freak. (Like you would, I know you guys are like 'wtf?')

Anyways,
I hope I can be an active member here! I live in dorms through out the school year and normally they have Gaia blocked. =/

So I'm sorry if I don't reply at times!!!

I think that's it.... Well, in my siggy at the moment is a real picture of me. It might not be there much longer though... I know people are getting tired of looking at me. Haha. =]

Strawberry Mango Smoothie

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 pm
Hello, I'm Caneriva, call me Cane.
I'm Canadian, raised not born. I was born in the states but only lived there for about... six months? My username is not my real name, I don't give that out. I honestly can't remember where Caneriva came from, I used my Gaia for like two months and then didn't log in for 3 years straight, yikes.
I'm into soccer, school (yes, actually) and lots of other things. I speak very basic French (Canadian French) because I'm taking a french program at my high school, and that is the only clue you're getting as to how old I am.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 pm
Hello my name is Mariah.
I am 15.
I love to play soccer, play guitar, make skateboards, and do anything relavent to art.
Blue is my favorite color. I live my life, no caring what people think.
Werid, Crazy, Funny, Amazing, and Odd are all descriptions of me.
I love to have fun at the beach, soccer feilds, parties, and just flat out anywhere!
I am for sure a California Girl I am no stuck up butt whole like people say they are. I am laid back, and calm.
Tropical Drinks, and Mexican food are the most beautiful creation of man kind!
I am a mecabilly, as my brother says, a mixture of a mexican and a whit hill billy , both stereotypes but its in all good fun.

quit your griping

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

XaltewrNightmare

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:07 pm
Oi, my name is XaltewrNightmare
My favorite Band/artist is Blink-182
My favorite book is Wolf Who Rules
My favorite hobby is Drawing/Listening to Music
I love anime/manga
And I think this Guild is awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:35 pm
Hello everyone! My name is DemonOnTheInside! And I can to this Guild because of the 100 Coco Kitty Plushie! But this seems really cool here!
Some of my favorite things to do is Drawing, playing on the computer, and listen to music.
My favorite band is 30 Seconds to Mars. I stalk them on Twitter. And I got a Happy Birthday from Tomo on there! (Tomo is the lead guitarist for them!)
I love anime and manga. Manga more cause I love reading!
I also love movies, including Step-up (1 and 2), Definitely maybe, Moulin Rouge and Sweeney Todd (I have a dark side twisted )
Some of my favorite shows is Project Runway(when it was on Bravo!), iCarly, and Gene Simmons Family Jewels (If you have never heard of this shows it so funny! on A&E tuesday nights at 9)
I know you think I am crazy for liking so many different and opposite things but really that's how I am!  

DemonOnTheInside

lady kay the panda

3,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 pm
hey my name is kaitlyn.
i own 2 dogs. chocolate lab named hershey, giant schnauzer named jasmin
my fav. colors are purple and blue.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:40 pm
Hi, my username is athena2324, but friends call me Kage. I am a mega Role player here on gaia, which Kage is one of my characters names that i Rp with.  

athena2324

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

DemonOnTheInside

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 pm
250- Are you a packrat?: I don't think I am but, my grandmother is, very scary her house. Can I say I am a messy rat? lol  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games