Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 am
"You and nobody else. That is what I want." Bomani whispered, smiling when she nuzzled him. He gave her a tender kiss on the lips, then rested his forehead against hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:01 am
Smiling in return Chione then forgot her worries. "Now that I think about it," she said, looking into his eyes, "would anyone out there notice our absence?" She liked being with him like this and could continue, comfortable with being so intimate. But, then again, she felt as if they should at least help the tribe.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:22 am
"No, not really. They'll assume we're somewhere else, or still in our tent, why?" Bomani asked, still smiling at her. She looked so beautiful when she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:28 am
"Well, I just feel that this is a bit...lazy of us." Chione sighed, then kissed his cheek. She moved her lips down to his neck, kissing him there as well.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:29 am
"We can't work all the time, Chione. Nobody does." Bomani whispered, again offering his neck to her so she could kiss it. "With so many people in the tribe, everything gets done even if not everybody is working." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:36 am
Chione laughed a little. "Excuses." She teased, continuing to peruse his neck. She left kisses along the way, moving now to his jawline. "Now I can see that you are the lazy one here." She joked, bringing a hand up and poking him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:40 am
"But it feels so nice to be lazy..." Bomani lamented with a smile, squirming a little when she poked him. "If we have nothing to do, why rush to go do something?" he asked, deciding to return her kisses, started at her cheek, then trailing kisses down to her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:45 am
"But, Bomani," Chione began, sighing his name. "It feels so...strange, not having anything to do." She whispered, offering her neck in return. In the palace, there was almost always something to do, some business to take care of. So, what she said was true, though she liked being with him all the time.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:49 am
"You'll get used to it." Bomani whispered, kissing her neck again when she offered it to him, even going so far as to nibble slightly at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:53 am
Chione smiled, feeling him continue. "You're such a bad influence on me." She whispered, moving down so that she could kiss his lips lightly. Now she didn't acknowledge their surroundings, losing sense of the others outside of the tent.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:55 am
Bomani pulled away from the kiss after a moment, smiling at her. "And yet, you don't seem to have a problem with it." he teased, putting a hand on her cheek. What he liked about her was even though he had taken her innocence when he had taken her virginity, she was still the same, still as cute as before.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:03 am
"Ah, now there's the real problem." Chione laughed, turning her head and kissed his hand. Placing her forehead on the pillow beside his head she sighed. "Now I'm going to have to think of a solution...otherwise I just might be lazy with my Prince all the time."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:06 am
Bomani smiled brightly when she called him her Prince. "Well, your Prince will do whatever solution you can think up." he promised, putting his hand on her back when she lay her head on the pillow.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:09 am
"But, my Prince is my problem." Chione murmured, turning her head. "I guess...we can go on with my problem for a while longer." She whispered, then took his ear lobe with her lips, beginning to playfully nibble.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:11 am
"We could." Bomani whispered, closing her eyes when she began to nibble at his ear, smiling a little while she did so.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games