Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:28 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie's grip tightened on Iago's hand and hoped that he had gotten her message...to shut up. Her mother was angry and well, Evie couldn't really blame her though. Evie had been gone for a little while without alerting her parents and they had probably gotten word of her being thrown into prison.

Evie's mother leaned to the side to get a better look at the stranger and glared at him.

"What's with that man? And why are you with him? Is this the man who got you thrown into prison?" Evie's mother rattled off the questions and gradually her voice grew more high pitched and angry.

Evie momentarily let go of Iago's hand and held them out to her mother with her palms out as a sign of surrender.

"He's....well...his name is David and we've eloped." Evie winced after saying the word, almost able to feel the next slap she was about to receive. Her mother glared at her daughter standing before her and back to the man who stood beside Evie. Evie's mother reached out and grabbed a handful of Evie's lengthened brown hair and pulled her inside behind her.

Evie gritted her teeth and followed her mother hunched over, trying to ease the pain from her scalp.

"Okay I deserved that too but would you just let go and let me explain?" Evie hissed after her mother had let go of her hair. "It's a rather long story and well....nothing is at is seems. I was in prison but for matters that were beyond my control. As for the man...that's an even longer story but I love him and will not leave him if that's what you are about to tell me." Evie glared at her mother.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:33 pm
Iago felt himself be pulled inside and winced. He decided to come up with a story while Evie spoke, and cleared his throat. "I can condense it a little." he said, hoping his would be convincing. "After the whippin' she got, the Prince brought her to the castle, try an' patch her up an' all. Thing was, that little she-devil the prince got himself locked her up. She was just let out a few days ago." he explained. "I saw her get released, an' I had to talk to her. We've talked a few times before in her forge, an' I'm sure the friendly face helped. She said she was afraid for her life, because of that she-devil. We came up with a plan to run away, mostly to save her life." he explained. It sounded...kind of plausible, to him at least.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:39 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie sighed with relief when Iago had come inside and started to come up with a false story to easy her mother's worries. As angry as she was, her mother was quick to forgive and did. She walked over to Evie and kissed her daughter on the cheek where she had hit her and smoothed her hair back down to place. Evie smiled back at her mother and kissed the older woman on both cheeks as a sign of respect.

"I'm sorry mother....I know you must have been worried sick but you must know, had I another choice, I would have come home straight away." Evie told her mother with pleading eyes. Her mother nodded and walked around her daughter to eye the man in the room. He was rather tall, much taller than Evie's mother was and looked remotely handsome...save for the piece of cloth that covered his eyes. Evie could read her mother's mind practically and walked over to take Iago's hand gently.

"He is blind mother....that is why he wears that cloth around his eyes." Evie found herself almost falling for the story...then remembered what lay under the cloth and smiled secretly to herself.

Evie's mother gasped audibly. "Blind?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:41 pm
"Aye, unfortunately." Iago said. He squeezed Evie's hand, and looked at the direction of her mother's voice. "But Evie...she's great. Even though I'm blind, she loves me still...an' I love her." he said, leaning toward Evie to give her a tender kiss on the cheek. It wouldn't seem that suspicious: people who were blind their whole lives got used to knowing where things were...and if he had been with Evie enough, it would stand to reason that he knew where her face was.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:49 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie's cheeks flushed at Iago's words but she remembered that he wasn't REALLY blind. Iago would have passed as an actor if she hadn't known him better, she was beginning to fall for his act and again, smiled a secret smile to herself. Evie grinned even wider when Iago had gently kissed her on the cheek. She brought his hand to her chest where her heart beat and she kept his hand there under both of her own.

"Well David....I owe him this much at least. Had it not been for him, I'd probably be dead by now." Evie spoke truly, knowing that Jocelyn probably would have killed her with or without permission from Iago.

Evie's mother seemed to flush with a certain pride from her daughter's actions. She rushed over to her daughter and kissed her repeatedly on the cheek.

"Now I can finally plan my eldest daughter's wedding!" She squealed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:50 pm
Iago looked over at Evie and gave her a warm smile. This was going to plan. But how would they explain not being able to stay for a while? He had to think something up, or at least Evie did.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:57 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie's eyes widened in shock and she shook her head rapidly in response to her mother's idea.

"No! We cannot have a wedding! We are...much too busy with other things right now to even THINK about getting married. First we have to go back to the palace and clear my name of all charges...and then...I...have a lot of work to catch up on since I've been gone and all." Evie tried to think of more reasons as to why they couldn't stay but so far, that was all they had.

Evie's mother merely winked at her flustered daughter and nodded.

"Alright but afterwards...I want a wedding, understood?" The woman grinned brightly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:01 pm
"Aye, I would love a weddin' too." Iago said, squeezing Evie's hand in thanks. "I know I couldn't see it, but I'm sure my Evie would be stunnin' in a white dress." he said. That part was not acting...as soon as he had a plan to marry her, he would...and he would love to see her in a wedding dress.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:09 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled brightly at her mother's wish for a wedding. In reality, she wanted nothing more than to marry her Iago as well. The quip about her in a wedding dress made her blush a light pink shade, but she smiled regardless.

"Okay...a wedding dress it is." Evie smiled and wrapped her arms around Iago's neck in a tight hug.

"I want to see my...David...in a handsome tunic...oh you would look amazing." Evie smiled happily as her mother bustled about, writing down simple little instructions for a wedding. The woman wasted no time planning things at all.

"Love, I don't think I'd look THAT stunning in a wedding dress...just a little." Evie winked at her mother who shook her head and rolled her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:11 pm
Iago smiled, wrapping his arms around her. It was dangerous, but he leaned forward to whisper into her ear, in his own voice. "I can't wait to see you in a white dress myself." he said, knowing her mother couldn't hear. He pulled away a little, ready to be back in character if needed.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:45 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and kissed Iago on the cheek quickly before putting a finger to his lips.

"Careful now...you don't want her to catch you now do you?" Evie winked at him and looked back at her mother who was still jotting down notes about who knows what.

"Anyway....I have no idea what to do now except stay for a little while...if it's okay with you?" Evie wondered, turning back to Iago and jumping lightly, remembering that cloth was beginning to get difficult.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:44 pm
"Why not? It'd be great to visit with your family before we have to go back home." Iago said out loud, in his fake accent. The cloth was starting to get on his nerves...but it was for his Evie, he knew. This would make her feel so much better to see her parents.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:56 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled brightly and jumped up to hug Iago tightly. Her feet were a few inches off of the ground as she dangled there for a moment before dropping down onto her feet again.

"Thank you so much!" Evie laughed delightedly...which seemed to alert the rest of the house.

Almost as if on cue, the many family members that lived within the rather small house came pouring down from the second story living quarters. Once inside, they all crowded the kitchen and stared at the strange figure that Evie had been standing next to. She blushed as they all started whispering to each other and pointing at him. At that point, Evie was glad for the cloth that covered Iago's eyes. She backed up against him, slipping her hand into his and giving it a tight squeeze.

"Umm...this is...David. My husband-to-be." Evie announced to everyone's delight.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:09 pm
Iago smiled, holding his Evie just as tightly to keep her in the air. When he heard the others come down, he was a little nervous, but Evie seemed confident enough. He squeezed her hand back and smiled at everyone.
"Hello, everyone." he said in his fake accent, looking from side to side, even though he couldn't see anyone.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:13 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

There was a loud buzzing as all of the family members spoke almost at once. There was a certain level of excitement in the air as they spoke of a wedding nearing and her mother didn't really help to calm down the crowd. Evie shook her head and laughed at her family's excitement as she leaned back against her Iago who seemed a little nervous by the way he held her hand and squeezed.

"Don't worry...they don't bite much." Evie whispered to Iago with a grin upon her lips.

The house quieted to a whisper when Evie's father entered the room however. All eyes gazed in his direction as he squinted and sized up Iago.

"Father...this is David." Evie said again, just for her father's benefit.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games