Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:30 pm
(Sure and my bird can come back from his adventure and meet Kraga)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:34 pm
(okay, Kraga is hunting near Elvandar)

Erika woke up and sat on her bed for a while. She rose and dressed in her leather rebel armor. She proceded to eat a light meal, while deciding whether or not she should go back to the other world to check on Scarlet and the others. She finished and left the room. She grabbed a knife and slipped it into her boot before closing her eyes. She opened them and she was once more on the world called earth. She looked at Ventura. "are you ready to come back yet? or not?" she asked both Ventura and Scarlet.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:45 pm
Ventura turned to face Erika. " Well.......No. At least i'm not". Ventura said while wrapping his arms around Scarlet.He didn't realy want to be interrupted right now and was a little pissed. But he didn't show it and waited for the lady to respond.

Raiem flew around searching for his prey. He was near the ancient Elven village Elvander where he had spent many years of his long life. Raiem flew to the lush forest near the village and swooped down toward the ground spotting his prey.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:54 pm
Erika nodded. "well, I've brought some more potion for Scarlet." She threw another of the small bottles down on the bed. "use it sparingly, that's the last of the powerful ones, my women are yet to make more."

Kraga watched as Raiem swooped his prey. for a race more ancient than dragons, you are not very skilled in your hunting for prey. Kraga stated to Raiem. your ways are less effective.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:01 pm
"Thanks".Ventura said to Erika while setting the bottle next to Scarlet. He then stared at her with eyes indicating that she should leave now.

Raiem scoffed at the dragon and began to speak. " I have seen many more moons then you. I'm hundred times wiser then you and a user of brute force a dragon contradicts my hunting style". Raiem said while swallowing the overly sized pack rat in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:05 pm
Erika smiled. "alright, alright. If anything goes wrong I'll be outside... I'll be asleep but aware. So just call if you need." with that she turned and left the room through the window. She climbed onto the roof and lay down to sleep.

A laughing sound echoed throughout the others brain. that is true, both you and I have lived more than this world as an egg. Though I believe you have been since the begining of time, or near to it.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:09 pm
" Okay. If I need you i'll say so". He said quickly to Erika. He then layed down next to Scarlet and drifted off into sleep......

Near the beginning of time....... yes. Though I only spend a few years as and egg before another fool finds me and cracks me open. I can think of hundreds of wars and kingdoms I've helped save or destroy right now on the spot. The ancient bird said with a laugh in the other beast's head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:22 pm
ah, to be in the soft embrace of an egg again. It's like returning home, then being pulled out again. His minds expression darkened when he said the last. Both griffins and dragons could return to their eggs, their memories would stay, but their bodies change with each rebirth. However Dragons and Griffins were rare, especially now that they have learnt to hide before a return to their egg. So naturally, so called 'inteligent' beings, such as humans, search them out, and try to control them by 'freeing' them from their eggs.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:27 pm
Like you've gone on a long trip from home never to come back. Though after awhile time seems to go by faster and soon you're back where you belong. Raiem said calmly in the dragons mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:38 pm
The dragon flapped his wings to keep high in the sky. but there are worse things than being torn from our eggs. he remembered the war were both griffins and dragons fought side by side against the demons who opposed them. such a horror that was.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:47 pm
Are you referring to the great War between Dragons and Griffins. Raiem thought to Kraga. Such a horror that was. It was worse then are war with the demons.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Kraga laughed again. it depends which one you were part of the front of. but yes, they were both horrors of wars, much, much worse than the humans can ever imagine.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:00 am
Raiem let out a loud screech and turned his attention back to Kraga. So who was your previous master.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:20 am
I will speak not his name, but he was a man well advanced in his years. He did not break me out though, he requested my presence at his death. That is the only wish I've granted to a man. he thought for a moment before continuing. It was only granted because of his protection of my egg, he hid me well, and checked each day that I was safe. Each being that threatened my safety, the old man fended off as best he could. The one thing he asked in return was to see me.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:26 am
My seventh master was a great man......he died thousands of years ago though. He was my friend....we were family. We fought together, ate together, hunt together.....I was still young though. I was no day over 286,000 years old. We had some fun adventures together. Though that's another story...... Raiem said in Kraga's mind with nostalgia.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games