Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:47 am
Invictus_88

*he was pleased to see her taken aback, he felt strongly that he'd been the one most amazed in the other and felt happier that now she was noticing him a bit*

Oh, I'm sure that hasn't stopped you. And with what I can show you, you might not be able to be stopped in future either..

wink

..now, to the business of justice, who are we to report Angilwingz to? I'm something of a novice to the Hogwarts system, do you know who we should notify? It would be a shame for the house elves' input to go unheard.
"We can notify the head of her house, Ravenclaw, or the Headmaster, in extreme situations." she states, but then pauses. "Perhaps we should hear the other side of the story first, however." Some of her red hair falls into her face and she brushes it away. "It would only be fair."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:12 pm
Virgo Odyssey
Invictus_88

*he was pleased to see her taken aback, he felt strongly that he'd been the one most amazed in the other and felt happier that now she was noticing him a bit*

Oh, I'm sure that hasn't stopped you. And with what I can show you, you might not be able to be stopped in future either..

wink

..now, to the business of justice, who are we to report Angilwingz to? I'm something of a novice to the Hogwarts system, do you know who we should notify? It would be a shame for the house elves' input to go unheard.
"We can notify the head of her house, Ravenclaw, or the Headmaster, in extreme situations." she states, but then pauses. "Perhaps we should hear the other side of the story first, however." Some of her red hair falls into her face and she brushes it away. "It would only be fair."

Hm, probably. Though isn't is only her who says she didn't do it? I-mean, she took my wand too..

..surely that's not allowed too?

Invictus_88

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:16 pm
Invictus_88
Hm, probably. Though isn't is only her who says she didn't do it? I-mean, she took my wand too..

"No, but you did hex her to a wall." Evee crosses her arms, looking for all the world a scolding mother. She tucks her wand behind her ear, quite like how Luna Lovegood once did. "Which is also not allowed."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:53 pm
Virgo Odyssey
Invictus_88

"No, but you did hex her to a wall." Evee crosses her arms, looking for all the world a scolding mother. She tucks her wand behind her ear, quite like how Luna Lovegood once did. "Which is also not allowed."

It isn't?

Oh.

Sorry, I shall apologise to her. I did not understand that the rules forbade that, I mean, it doesn't do any actual damage does it?

Well, I shall go back and find the school rules. I was not briefed on them by the staff prior to my arrival here. I know not why.

Invictus_88

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:02 pm
()Gaiagirl()
Virgo Odyssey
RubyRays
Virgo Odyssey
RubyRays
Rea looks up from her harded postion of the books and at the Invictus, and the two new Gryffindors. "I suppose I should introduce my self to you two," she said suddenly as she apears by there side and interupts there conversation, "I''''m Rea, 3rd year Gryffindor. You two must be first years, yes?"
"Yes, I''m Evee Wands." Evee smiles tightly again.

"As I suspected, I hope your enjoying your year so far." She said rather cherrfully, a complete turn from her past state, just moments ago. "If you need any help us 3rd years are here to help." she added turning toward the other girl. As she did so she saw the pile of books back on the ground and her tempert flared up again, but she showed no current signs of it.
"Yes, I''m quite enjoying it. Thank you."
*Rachel smiled at Rea.* Hello, and nice to meet you. My name is Rachel. Thanks for the offer. I don't have any questions for you yet, but I might have a few questions later on. ^_^ *Rachel followed Rea's eyes to the floor and back to herself and Evee. She stood in silence wondering...*

"Well it's nice to meet you, I'll see you 'round" she said a bit coldly as she turned heel and began working on the fallen bookcase and damged books. "Damn new kids.." dhe cursed under her breath as see eyed all of the students in the lilbrary at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:03 pm
Invictus_88
Virgo Odyssey
Invictus_88

It isn't?

Oh.

Sorry, I shall apologise to her. I did not understand that the rules forbade that, I mean, it doesn't do any actual damage does it?

Well, I shall go back and find the school rules. I was not briefed on them by the staff prior to my arrival here. I know not why.
Evee tries not to laugh at his dumbfounded expression. "You aren't really supposed to use magic out of class." she grins lazily and uses her wand to make a shower of snowflakes. "But, that's never stopped me before."

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:05 pm
((I hope all of you guys know that magic isn't supposed to be used outside of the class rooms. You could all get into trouble. *cough* Simple charms are okay, but no "real" spells))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:14 pm
RubyRays
((I hope all of you guys know that magic isn''t supposed to be used outside of the class rooms. You could all get into trouble. *cough* Simple charms are okay, but no "real" spells))
((Too true. Yep, no actual spells. Thanks for alerting me before I did something I''d regret. 3nodding ))

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:15 pm
RubyRays
"Well it's nice to meet you, I'll see you 'round" she said a bit coldly as she turned heel and began working on the fallen bookcase and damged books. "Damn new kids.." dhe cursed under her breath as see eyed all of the students in the lilbrary at the moment.
Evee's smile quickly fades. Whoa, Rea, chill. She picks up a couple of fallen books and puts them back in the shelves beneath the labels in an effort to help.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:41 pm
Virgo Odyssey
Invictus_88
Virgo Odyssey
Invictus_88

It isn't?

Oh.

Evee tries not to laugh at his dumbfounded expression. "You aren't really supposed to use magic out of class." she grins lazily and uses her wand to make a shower of snowflakes. "But, that's never stopped me before."

The rules will just weaken you all for when you actually need your skills though, surely? At Durm there was no rule about it, you had to always be ready and aware to defend yourself. Just like in real life.

Snowflakes are beautiful, but beauty never overcame evil.

You need knowledge..

..knowledge I posess.

Invictus_88

()Gaiagirl()

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:41 pm
*Rachel, who had been placing books back on the shelves the whole time heard Rea leave and heard what she said. Insulted, Rachel discontinued her work and stoop up walking back over to Evee and Francis (Whose name she had overheard). She noticed that both of their wands had been stowed away and was glad that there would be no more fights in the library for now. Rachel stayed quiet and watched the two for a moment. She sensed something, but was not yet sure what it was... *  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:45 pm
Invictus_88
The rules will just weaken you all for when you actually need your skills though, surely? At Durm there was no rule about it, you had to always be ready and aware to defend yourself. Just like in real life.

You need knowledge..

..knowledge I posess.

*Upon listening to these last few words Rachel decided to say something. She opened her mouth... then she changed her mind and closed it again, making no noise at all. She stared at her shoes and waited for Evee's response.*  

()Gaiagirl()

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:34 pm
*Emma walks briskly into the library expecting the worse from what Evee had told her a little while ago but she then sees that they are all perfectly ok* "Darn i was hoping for a good fight...but unfortunately it seems to have ended. now Evee will you be so kind as to tell me who this boy is...i was expecting to walk in on a fight not two flirters." wink  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:03 pm
Invictus_88

You need knowledge..

..knowledge I posess.
Evee looks as though she was having a hard time not to take one opinion of Francis and holding to it. It seemed as though two sides of her were fighting for control. Finally Evee looks directly at him, eyes sparking. "Let's do it. But like I said, it won't be easy."

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:07 pm
lady_of_smexiness
*Emma walks briskly into the library expecting the worse from what Evee had told her a little while ago but she then sees that they are all perfectly ok* "Darn i was hoping for a good fight...but unfortunately it seems to have ended. now Evee will you be so kind as to tell me who this boy is...i was expecting to walk in on a fight not two flirters." wink
"Hi, Emma." Evee seems casual, but there was an edge in her voice that came from Emma's suggestion of flirting. "This is Francis."

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games