Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Shou always played from his heart because music was his world...the constant fantasy that flowed from his mind to reality. Each rift sported a new challenge and even when Shou complicated the composition, Ryuukaze performed in kind with a variation that showed the artist's ability to find new rhythms in age old songs. Yes, that was a talent indeed. Of course, real mastery came when the songs became something totally new and here Shou could tell that Ryuukaze could see a bigger picture when it came to strategically placing notes.

Why this test? Well sometimes things could go astray...sometimes Shou could rewrite lyrics on stage and sing them or add a new chorus. How many versions were there of his first #1 song? Enough that SMASH had writers in the audience at key places to assure they collected his words. Shou was fickle but his fans loved it because some versions of his songs were so rare.

Adaptation was important beyond knowing how to play. It was the sign that someone could handle pressure on stage. Yes, this test had pulled the desired results.

But beyond that, Shou was admittedly please with Ryuukaze's skill. There was a reason he was a solo artist at the other Music Label. It was too bad about his voice...or was it. Mmm....

When the music slowed and finally stopped, Shou brought his Ovation up to his lips and kissed the base just along the unique holes that surrounded the sides before setting it aside in its stand. He paused for a long moment, "Good enough? Mmm...nothing is ever good enough. But...Adaptation, is the key to performing...with me. I think you qualify, Ryuukaze-san." he ended on that note with a smile but his eyes quickly flicked over to Hamu-kun.

"Yes, I know...preparations shall be made." responded Hamu-kun without even having been told the question. He got up from his chair and walked out with notes in hand.

Shou brushed off his hands and then walked over to a bag and pulled out some lotion to rub into all his digits. "Soooo...now that bit is done and out of the way..." He put the bottle back and walked over to a folder. Opening the folder, he pulled out some sheets of music, here's what I wrote this morning, NAKO-san. Please take a look at it and tell me what you think." He set them out on the table and spread them wide for NAKO to view.

"Ryuukaze-san, you're welcome to review them if you'd like." Shou didn't mind letting other members review his lines, in fact sometimes it pleased him to see another point of view. Of course, what he didn't say here was that this was another test.
Would they be honest with him? Stroke his ego? Offer something new? Yes, he had intentionally left parts of the music unwritten for other instruments just to see what they would say. It could differentiate them from just supporting band members to actual conspirators when Shou's creativity peaked or hit...writer's block. Something Shou hated with all his being!

Yes yes, would they catch on? What would they do? His eyes twinkled with mischief as he eagerly watched on.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:28 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Glad to hear it." Ryu grinned, referring more to the 'nothing is ever good enough' comment than the 'I think you qualify' comment.
Gently, Ryu placed his violin back in its case, placing a velvet cloth under and over it as if it were an infant child, closing it up securely for its nap.
Placing the case to the side, the violinist walked to where NAKO stood with music in hand, looking it over thoroughly alongside the pianist.
Whispering to Naoko, he said, "Na-kun...I don't want to criticize Shou's work...but, tell me, do you see what I see?"
Ryu was a bit nervous about pointing things out that he perceived as flaws, but, for starters, this composition would have done very well to have more intense violin parts, the piano piece had far too many flats where sharps would have been better, and, at least to Ryu, it would have stood to have a bass line. Angering Shou, however, wasn't something he wished to do. Still, Ryu wasn't one who could keep his mouth shut on such things.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko was in a world of his own.
Looking over the music which Shou had handed them, the pianist had his, or rather Ryu's, notebook on the table and was transcribing the piano part.
What little there was.

"It needs a lot of work." the blond spoke, not even glancing up at Shou, his fingers flying. "From what you've written, this is more a string piece, sans the piano of course. So you'll definitely want Ryuukaze-san on this... but you need piano backup, mainly because I don't know how good your bass and guitarists are and I'm doubting you'll be playing an instrument... this song's too showy to have the vocalist just stand there..."

For a moment, Naoko bit the end of the pen, looking down at what he'd written.
"I like the lyric... but the tune needs to be darker... the way you've written it right now, it's too damn happy..." he quickly scratched out a line in his notebook before re-writing it a second time.

He smirked, "You should have your guitars scream, Shou-san." amber eyes looked up to focus on the visual kei god. "It would certainly add a creepy factor to the song. I mean, you're talking about uncontrollable tears here, which tends to just imply pain... so a little screaming... it'd certainly 'wow' your fans a bit I think."

But the blond wasn't finished yet.
Far from it.
"I can play the keyboard with a guitar sound to it, an imitation. That way, you can have an entirely new underlying sound for the song if you want. And after I've heard you perform the song a few times, I can easily come up with the perfect notes... or at least fine tune the one's I'm writing now."

He had almost been asleep.
Almost...
Ice blue eyes opened and reluctantly, Akihiko pushed himself up off the sofa. "Wakatta yo!..." he half shouted at the door, yawning and stretching his arms over his head.
Until it hurt...
Wincing, the musical prodigy simply figured that he would get this physical therapy thing over and done with as soon as possible.
But then he heard the voice on the other side of the door.

A man... a young man at that if he was speaking of his mother as 'mom'...

A devilish smirk appeared on the young Koyasu's face. He was about to have a LOT of fun, it seemed.
Of course... there was the responsibility that music came first and he needed to be in tip-top shape for his performance...
But that didn't mean he couldn't tease in the meantime.

Still wearing Izzy's robe, Narcissus opened the door with a light smile.
His long hair was a bit askew, obviously having some bedhead set in, but that didn't distract from his piercing blue gaze.

"Tanaka-san?" Akihiko asked, opening the door wide enough for the other man to enter. "Come in. Ishi-san recommended your services, or I suppose those of your mother, either way, you were highly recommended."

Akihiko refrained from introducing himself... mainly because he wanted to know if this young man knew who he was at all...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

Chuckling to himself, Ryu stepped forward, picking up a pencil. If Naoko was comfortable enough to openly change Shou's music, then it must be ok. Having been a solo artist for so many years, Ryuukaze wasn't used to this sort of collaboration, but he knew what he felt needed work, so he would speak his piece as well.
As he penciled in tweaks, additions, and outright changes, he spoke to his bandmates.
"I would assume you are familiar with the gothic industrial style? Heavy drums need to go here....and here....and perhaps a tone of metal striking metal throughout these areas. I can give you violin through here, here, here, and here. To have my way about it, the piece would have a lot of rubs on the violin, giving it a complimentary sound to the guitar scream NAKO spoke of. This isn't bad, but what we need isn't "not bad", we need to go for spectacular, something that people won't believe their ears when they hear."
The violinist was becoming quite excited, his hands already missing the weight of his violin. Working on this music, it was great for him. Therapeutic even. Focusing on something he loved kept him together, and being with somebody he loved while not having to worry constantly over their relationship was nice too. Smiling, Ryu looked over at Naoko and just took in how wonderful the pianist looked standing there, so focused, so amazing, as he worked on his art, his passion. Seeing the blond like this gave Ryu chills. He was oh so thankful to be able to share this with the one he loved, the two of them working together to create something, to reach for their dreams.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:37 am
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Shou just smiled as various bits and pieces were pointed out. A few things marked up here and there. His draft was pretty much tagged, scratched, and crossed by the time they were done. Although he noticed from his view point that NAKO dove in on his own while Ryuukaze wasn't nearly as willing. Mmm...that could change over time. For now, it was encouraging to see their thoughts pour onto to the page.

After they were done, he picked up the pages one by one and surveyed their work. "Interesting choices for my draft." he said as he re-laid them out one by one in order then opened his folder again pulling out a more completed version of the song. Placing those pages out one by one next to their counter parts.

"Mmm...I see, some of these revisions will work out nicely with what I rewrote at breakfast. I agree with the line change NAKO-san. It was too happy on my first draft." He winked with a mischievous grin as he guessed that at this point they probably knew they were tested once again. "And these changes here...the creepiness should be added." Shou snagged up a pen and quickly started pulling their changes over to his second set of lyrics.

He mingled pieces here and there and even rewrote a few notes. "The composition as a whole will require a cello or two maybe a bass so Ryuukaze you'll get the responsibility of reviewing those musicians to find a perfect blend. And I like the idea of the keyboards to add an additional tone to the underlying movement."

He tapped the pen against his bottom lip lost in thought. Then, started to hum...then...his lips pressed just a little as he turned to walk over to his Ovation once more because it was the closest instrument. Dragging it out of its stand, he stroked the strings giving a slow starting beat as his fingers flowed over notes. The rift intensified for a brief moment and slowed once more to a point where he started to sing. His voice a tormented, haunting and anxious sound that seemed to feel no relief as he worked through the first versus.

His fingers attempted to bring in several sounds at once which were probably better mixed by separate instruments but obviously Shou played by instincts and his classical guitar skills seemed to allow him room to play like as his voice shifted through to the intense chorus bringing desperation and longing to the forefront.

Lost in his music, tears streaked the edges of his eyes. Clearly the man's emotions flooded his music as he added the parts in that NAKO had written and it became perfectly clear why Shou used so much lotion on his fingers. He didn't play through the entire piece pausing to look up to the sky for a brief moment catching his thoughts that threatened to escape.

"I think that we can blend a few things to smooth them out a little. What do you think? MMm..Yes, there will be a point for those heavier drums, Ryuukaze-san. And I think it should be in line with the strings. How would you approach that Ryuukaze-san? Ah..I believe we can bring the heart felt desire from my...our fans." He corrected. Of course, he knew the value of fan enjoying the supporting members. His musicians should revel a bit in that lime light because it always brought out a motivation and desire to improve.

"Oh...yes, I must warn you. My fans...they are quite the bunch. You couldn't ask for any finer...and...dedicated." Yes, dedicated was the word he'd use because he loved each and everyone of them dearly. Although, others might call his fans....rabid, insane, loyal, stalkers...and over the top. There were reasons for the bodyguards that watched over Shou. "But if you find that you're having problems, let my assistant Ha....Yamada-san know. He will make arrangements for you. While Smash has pretty much has a good understanding of what it takes to watch over me. And I am sure that extends to you. H...Yamada-san will make sure that things happen."

He cocked his head as he slipped the band from the ovation over his shoulder deciding he was in too much of a creative stage to be released from his life line quite yet. "We can work a little more on this song then, why don't we take a look at your most recent music, NAKO-san. I'd like to see what you've created in more depth as I think it might work out nicely for our future tour."

He'd be willing to work on one piece all afternoon but he was also desired to flex to a different piece and taste NAKO's style just a bit more.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:20 am
As the door opened, Michi hadn't known what to expect. Although he knew Izzy Lucky was not expected to be there. He quickly grabbed his portable table and bag, then looked up as the door opened. His deep hazel brown eyes blinked once as he gaze through his long lashes over the bruised blue eyed man.

As for his own appearance, Michi was a handsome young man about 21 with a long nimble fingers and a graceful gait. His straight dark hair was longer but pulled back away from a heart shaped face. He was shape with very toned arms but he probably had to be for the work he was required to do. Dressed in a white doctor's coat and slacks, they hid most of his more alluring features.

It took him about...3 seconds to realize that this was Narcissus, who was all over the news! This was the same musician that his ex-girlfriend had squeed all about for months but Michi could never afford to by exclusive tickets for a sold out show. She found another guy with deeper pockets not long after.

That kind thought should have amused Michi as to what he could say to her now but he tried not to betray too much knowledge. Narcissus was a CLIENT and probably wouldn't appreciate every person he worked with being a fan boy. No he wouldn't talk about Music...just about health! Izzy Lucky must be managing him, he thought...or something like that. Not saying Michi knew the business at all but his mother had worked several times with Izzy's people.

"Hajimemashite, Tanaka-desu. Douzo yourshiku. Arigatou gozaimasu. My mother sent me in her stead as she had an overlapping appointment. But...I've been fully licensed as a professional physical therapist though so I should be able to help you." He walked in and set down the supplies then started to unfold the special table setting things up.

"Izzy Lucky-san said that you needed some physical therapy after an incident. Could you please tell me the nature of the injuries and where you're feeling the pain even if its the smallest thing?" Turning back to Narcissus, he smiled at him, "I look forward to bringing you back to peek condition, sir."

He didn't say Narcissus' name because it hadn't been properly given to him yet. Michi wasn't a fool. The Super Star probably didn't want everyone he worked with fawning over him like some ogling fool. Also, even if Michi wanted, what could he ask a man like that...something didn't sound stupid coming from someone who hadn't ever experienced a world remotely like Narcissus'.

Opening up his bag he pulled out medicated hand sanitizer and squeezed it into his palm then rubbed into circles around his fingers until it all sank in. Picking up a small towel from his brown bag, " Here...this is for your waist. Put this on, then slip off the robe and I'll examine what we've got to work with before I lay you out on the table for the next step."

He politely turned away so Narcissus could prepare himself and knelt down to pull out other equipment he could use today.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:40 pm

After Shou's initial run through of the changes which both Naoko and Ryuukaze put on the music, the blond straightened and shifted his weight to his left side.

Without realizing it, the pianist raised his uninjured hand and rubbed at the back of his neck. "Well..." it was a nervous habit, but one that he really couldn't stop even if he wanted to. "I left the last full piece I wrote here at the studio... so they should have it somewhere. The one I warmed up on was written in the car, far from perfect in any way, and really just a piano solo at best." he then frowned. "Well... and I wrote another piece but.... um... no one but my brother's heard it... I could write it out if you'd want me to, Shou-san."

Strangely, he felt rather self conscious about his music all of the sudden.
Especially since he wasn't really calling the shots anymore.
Before now, NAKO had been perfectly confident...
Before now... before everything that had happened... and before he started taking orders from a vocalist who had far more clout than he himself.

Something about that urked Oumori Naoko to his very core.

"I've got the first bit I wrote recently, called Seishuushou. I presented it to the band but yeah... lot of good that did, ne?" Naoko asked with an obvious frown. "Then there's the piano piece I wrote at my brother's... I never gave a name to it. And of course the warm up piano piece, Blue. It just depends on what you're wanting, Shou-san. Seishuushou is almost complete, so it could easily be gone over. My untitled piece is just piano and lyrics, so there's obvious room for improvement there... and then Blue just has the piano so you're free to write some lyrics for that if you want."

He was giving the new vocalist the choice.
And yet, in the back of Naoko's mind, he was seething over the fact that this was no longer 'Hikari ya Yami'. No... this was Shou-san and his backup.
It wasn't like the blond wasn't used to being backup... but ever since he'd tried to rebuild the band, he was in charge.
Giving that up...
It hurt...
A lot...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:49 pm

Akihiko let the young man talk... on and on and on...
He was half tempted to interrupt him and just tell this Tanaka-san to get on with the therapy.

But then he was presented with a rather interesting turn in events.

A towel.

This meant he was supposed to be practically naked... which wasn't a bad thing, especially since this young man was rather good looking in his own right.
But...

"Yare yare... you've been in here no more than two minutes and you're already having me undress. That's got to be a new record..." he winked mischievously. "Well, almost a new record..."

Smirking, Narcissus took the towel. "Since you're not asking my name," the blue-eyed man spoke, stripping out of the robe and wrapping the towel around his waist. "I suppose you already know who I am. So we can skip any formalities."

Reaching out, he turned Tanaka around with one hand to the young man's shoulder.

"Just call me Akihiko. That way, you won't be used to calling me Narcissus and accidentally have a slip of the tongue outside this room. My being your client, my injuries, my even BEING here... is strictly confidential. Do you understand that, Tanaka-kun?" the musician asked, one thin eyebrow raised in question.

If the kid didn't get it, he was going to have to leave.
No questions about it.
If word got out... no, Narcissus didn't even want to think of the media frenzy that would be practically bursting through the door.

"At any rate, I got my a** kicked, obviously." Akihiko spoke, indicating his bruises. "There's little anyone can do for this blemish on my face, but my ribs and back are shot. Damn well hurts to sit or stand or lay or..." he smirked. "Do more strenuous activities."

Ah, how he loved teasing new acquaintances.
Hell, Akihiko loved teasing everyone.
But pretty boys were his favorite victims...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Distractions.
Ryu didn't much care for distractions when he was supposed to be focused on working. Naoko, however, was such an intense distraction to the violinist. The way he moved, the way he smelled, the sound of his voice, the very tilt of his head and sway of his hip had a way of pulling Ryuukaze's attention right away from the task at hand. At the moment, Ryu found himself concerned about the way Naoko was rubbing the back of his neck. He had seen the pianist do that before, on several occasions, and he understood it was a sign of some sort of distress from the blond.
It was probably just work-related stress, Ryu thought, but he couldn't help himself from feeling overly-concerned. Sure, he was at work, business was business, but his affection for Naoko managed to absolutely supercede all logical thought.
"Mmm....cello and bass. Not a problem. I can....can find that easily enough, but it might take me a few interviews to find the right ones. Even backups need to be superb, yes?"
It was becoming futile to try and make himself focus. He had to know, had to make sure, had to ask.
Leaning in, Ryu tugged gently at Naoko's lace sleeve, whispering in his ear, "Oi...is something wrong? You seem...tense."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 pm
Michi blushed as he caught the man's drift, "A new record?" Now that was unexpected but even as he his back was turned he had to wonder what the real record was. No wait that didn't matter did it? Client Super Star...must not think too much on that!

But he did take a breath not expecting Narcissus to realize that quick that he knew who he was. Great. How did he do that so fast? As he was turned around, Michi looked up into Akihiko's eyes surprised by being given a privilege usually given only to intimates, "Ah...umm...yes, Akihiko-san, I was told by my mother to be discreet like with all of Izzy Lucky-san's people. And well to be honest, she's far more scary that you. I have to live around her."

He, of course didn't know Akihiko well enough to realize the man's power but Mom was no one to be trifled with when she was angry. And losing a client would make her...very angry. Michi felt that was a bit more important than any threat Akihiko could throw at him.

Pulling away from Akihiko's grasp, he reached over and started feeling the various muscle tissues and stroking along Akihiko's frame. It was a very sensual movement as if his fingers could find each individual nerve point. "I can feel the bruising on the ribs and back. Mm...I think you're back pain comes from being out of place, Akihiko-san. Your spine isn't sitting right so...thats why you're not able to sit, stand or lay down. It's probably putting pressure on the ribs. However, we will have to lay you down for me to put it into place so hop up on the table and lay down on your stomach. Once you're aligned again...I will attend to the bruising."

He waited for Akihiko to lay out on the table then cracked all the knuckles of his own hands. His nimble fingers smoothed up Akihiko's back and roamed various nerve points then massaged along the spine with a very skilled touch. Once he located the source of Akihiko's spine issues he leaned in and breathed a few words into Akihiko's tender ear, "Just relax and let me take over for awhile...."

Michi's words could have been a sensual distraction made just for the moment before he pulled away. That part of him that loved to heal desired the experience to be most enjoyable and soothing. His lithe fingers pressed in a sequenced motion instantly sending a shot of relief up Akihiko's back. The bone slid into place and the nerves released like a wave of coolness as the blood started to flow freer.

After the intial adjustment, Michi hands massaged along other bones that also seem out of alignment. One push to the right released Akihiko's hip. The man must have fell on that side, Michi thought. Then...he slide down to the foot and adjusted the same side's ankle. "How does that feel?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:34 am
User Image

SHOU

It was always interesting to watch things break down just a little when things were reversed. Shou fairly free about gaining input could see it in Nako's eyes that the man really didn't want to "share" his work...well let's re-phrase. He didn't want it altered by Shou or probably anyone else. This would be a problem...

Shou was a preceptive individual and titled his head as he watched NAKO. He said nothing for a moment, just taking in the small movements and then he laughed, "Ah...so difficult to let go. Yes, I get it. Keep those pieces for your future solo career, NAKO-san and write the next song with the intention of it being used by us. Then you won't feel so much anxiety."

He wasn't going to sit there and baby NAKO. This was a business after all and whether NAKO liked it or not - Hikari ya Yami didn't have legs to stand on. Shou wasn't about to revitalize a band, whose all but one member abandoned it. Not when his Solo career was a solid investment. It had been a crazy notion to join Hikari ya Yami!

As quickly as he responded to the problem he refocused on something else pulling another couple sheets of paper out and handing it to the both of them, "Why don't we work on my piece a bit more after we talk about the Charity event coming up. I've been giving a list of musicians that will be at the event so this will be an incredible show. It will really bring a draw in for disadvantage teens and help create better services and education opportunities for these kids. We are the last act playing that night. But, I'd like to also inform you that Narcissus will also be performing...and another soloist by the name of Nakai. He looks a lot like you, NAKO-san."

He paused to let them read over the paper which had pictures and short bios of the bands/soloist playing. The list did have a variety of bands from various studios. It appeared that the event would be an all day affair at this point. "Now, I've been told that Narcissus might be performing in the slot just before us. If so, that is going to bring an extremely large audience from his and my fan base. We need to be prepared to wow them all. I'm sure that Narcissus probably realizes this as well so...there is a very good possibility that he and I might be in touch sooner or later. If so, mmm...mmm..."

He tapped his lip with finger tip, "...you must be ready for it." He didn't have to explain the amount of media, fans, paparazzi and the sponsors that would crawl out of the wood work. He knew so well that they would want pictures of him and Narcissus together if possible. He could already see the headlines that would try to pursue the notorious...'rivalry'.

But for Ryuukaze and NAKO this meant as part of his band, they would be the ones targeted for comment, insight and probably limelighted in many ways unexpected. No, neither Ryu or Nako were new to the world of publicity but...putting Shou and Narcissus in the same area was bound to be an overload on many levels. The Charity stood to gain fame for bringing the two Stars on stage together. Actually Shou worried about his new band members just a little but then his phone beeped and he looked down at it.

"OH, MixXim123, what a nice tweet. NAKO-san you've a new fan. She says you're Kawaii and she wants to hear your piano solo on stage. " He chuckled a little as he tweeted back, "How many of you want to hear a piano solo by my new keyboardist, NAKO-san?"

Smirking just a bit as he pocketed his phone, "I was also asked if you Tweeted, NAKO-san. I've yet to tell them about you Ryuukaze-san since I really didn't know today whether or not you'd be working here or with your other label. Maybe I should wait to tell them about you tomorrow. Today, my fans are NAKO-san Curious." He giggled a bit feeling his phone starting to buzz over and over again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:50 pm

It was strange...
Naoko almost ignored Ryu's question... almost just forgot that the violinist had spoken at all. But then, after thinking over what would probably be an accepted response, the blond glanced to the akuma by his side.
"I'm fine. Really. I..."
But before NAKO could finish his statement, Shou was addressing him...
And seeing through his facade.

Blinking, Naoko was stunned for a moment.
"Sh... Shou-san, it's not that I even have any plans for a solo career. It... well..." once again, he rubbed the back of his neck, not quite sure how to put it. "I'm not anxious over it or anything, I just... well to be honest, I've never worked so closely with a soloist before. Guess I'm not used to being the one who isn't calling the shots..." the blond half smiled, trying to lighten the strange mood which he was suddenly feeling. "It isn't you by any means, and it isn't because I want to keep the music for myself. I... I want it to be shared... to be heard by everyone. I guess I'm just having problems adjusting is all." Naoko laughed softly, but the sound sounded a bit forced, even to him. "Too many changes for me in recent days I suppose..."

As Shou handed him and Ryuukaze both a few sheets of paper, the blond continued as his amber gaze scanned the pages. "It'll just take a little getting... used... to..." his eyes widened, focusing on that oh-so-familiar face.

"He looks a lot like you, NAKO-san."

"K... Kai?" Naoko whispered, not really believing his eyes.
For a long moment, the blond was completely silent.
Then, he laughed... "Oh this should be a delicious event indeed, Shou-san." his gaze lifted and he fixed the soloist with a devilish smirk. "I'm more excited to prove myself to this clone ME than to Narcissus-san. Though... proving myself to that blue-eyed bishounen wouldn't be so bad at all really."

Nakai was going to be there... Kai...
Just the thought of it made Naoko's head spin. Not only because he hadn't seen the man since their not-so-private alleyway encounter... but because he had a few choice words for the blond.
If the b*****d hadn't run off after Ishi...
Well, in NAKO's mind, he wouldn't have ended up with Sai... which wouldn't have brought him to the hospital... which wouldn't have shown him that Hayato was even still alive... and which might NOT have resulted in Hayato waking up.
Okay, so blaming Nakai for this wasn't going to help matters... but it certainly was going to make him feel a bit better if he slapped the b*****d at least once.

Of course, by then, Shou's voice was drawing the pianist's attention once more, and Naoko had to focus in on what his new fearless leader was saying.
"I can handle the media." NAKO spoke confidently.
He had, after all, dealt with a HUGE barrage of it in regards to his kidnapping.
"After all, they just want the latest buzz, the newest picture, the best scoop to bring to hungry fans all over the country. While I'll admit they can get in the way... this is a concert and a charity event at that... they'll be swarming the place regardless of Narcissus. With him on stage and with you on stage... they'll be like ravenous wolves needing a taste of beautiful men. So... I wouldn't expect anything less really."

However...
The tweeting comment, the comment about his one of Shou's fans had already found Naoko to be 'kawaii'...
Actually made the pianist blush, and he couldn't help, once again, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yare yare... I guess I can't disappoint the fans, ne? Seems I'll need to perform a nice little solo for them sometime... hmmm..." he blinked then smiled with a very knowing expression at Shou. "What if we put up a video? I've got a piece that would be beautiful... though we'd need a drummer. We could do one focusing on Ryuukaze as well... that way, your fans could sample our talents before seeing us on stage for the first time."

(((OOC: Random but I didn't know if Naoko should call Narcissus a "blue eyed bishounen" or a "blue eyed biseinen" so I kept with the original cause it sounded better... I don't really know the age cut-off for someone to not be considered a bishounen hehehehe.)))

"A woman who's scarier than I am?" Akihiko asked as he turned toward the table. "Now that's a first..." with a slight smirk, he glanced to Michi. "I'm rather scary when I want to be... so just keep that in mind, ne?"

Carefully, the blue-eyed musician moved to the table. "You know, making a man lay down on their stomach on this thing... while wearing a skimpy towel... is really just poor planning on the part of the designer." he remarked, though doing what the therapist asked.
Granted, it did take great care in laying down.

Once comfortable, or as comfotable as he could be, the young Koyasu turned his head to the side and relaxed.
"I was thrown into a wall so... I expect there to be a bit of trauma back there. To be honest, I haven't even seen the bruising for myself." Akihiko spoke, acting as if this young man were someone he'd known for a long time.
But talking got his mind off the pain... and off the fact that being touched there right now was hurting worse than it had the previous night.

A shiver went down Narcissus' spine and he winced as Michi's hands pressed down. Then he felt a shot of relief... and then once again pain as a new spot was pushed.

"You know..." the musical prodigy spoke. "I don't take kindly to others 'taking over'." he teased, before gritting his teeth as the muscles in his back twitched, causing a whole new pain to explode through his body.

After a few more adjustments however, Akihiko was no longer gritting his teeth. It didn't hurt, but there was lingering remembered pain there.
"Better..." he replied with a soft sigh. "It still hurts, but it's a lingering pain, not a full out hindrance anymore. Now it's just annoying."

For a moment after that, the man didn't say anything. He simply concentrated on breathing, on relaxing and centering himself so that the pain would flood away.

Smirking slightly, Narcissus decided he needed to tease his therapist a little now that he felt better. "I do hope I get a good massage out of this session before the day's done. You've got rather skilled hands, Tanaka-kun."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:26 pm
"I'll keep it in mind." he answered Akihiko even though he really didn't think he had as much to worry about in regards to the man. He knew he had to be discreet for the job and he really needed the money for his bills.

"Oh, I don't know, some folks find this the most comfortable table in the universe after I have worked my magic." he chuckled in amusement at the Star's remark.

"I can believe it. Looks like the person that too advantage of you was skilled seeing where these fingers bruises are placed." At least Akihiko didn't seems to have a problem relaying his condition that made it easier for Michi to find the right areas since he could now imagine a bit of the impact.

Michi smiled as Akihiko's face looked like it had released just a bit of that tension. "Good, that's a start in the right direction." His hands smoothed down the body for a few moments going back up to the top of the shoulders and lifting slightly before popping the upper spine back into place.

"No wonder you were miserable. Now that should release most of the pressure. But now we have muscle tension to deal with. Oh Thank you, I've tried really hard to become good at this job. I just got my first real clients recently after finishing school. And of course, Akihiko-san, I will make sure your body is a melted as butter before I go. You might consider sleeping off the rest of the day once I am done."

He smiled as he leaned over and pulled out the acupuncture needles. "I'm going to perform some acupuncture therapy first to loosen the muscles up a little. You've got many knots. Then, I'll fill the bath and we will slip you in for herbal therapy for the bruises. While you're soaking, I'll prepare a special shake for you to drink as you relax. It will have more herbals and a few other compounds that are prescribed to help heal bruising faster. Once you are done bathing, I will smooth your flesh with medicated oils that will absorb into the skin and start working on your bruises. Then, I'll massage you until you're mind is fully at ease."

After his explanation, he started placing the needles. Each one release a small bit of Akihiko's muscle tension. One by one he worked along putting the body into a more rested state. Michi was really proud of his skills even if his client base was really small. Working with a body like Akihiko's was even more pleasurable, "You know it's really rare to get to work with a body as in good of shape as yours. I'm really lucky today. Usually, I get older clients and mmm...and people who've not taken care of themselves at all. Oh...mm...I noticed the cigarettes. Do you smoke? or is that Izzy Lucky-san? Because smoking will inhibit the healing of bruising. I figured I would let you know. I won't ask you to stop if you do but just giving you the knowledge so you can use it if you want."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:14 pm

It felt heavenly really...
And it had been quite a while since Narcissus had indulged in a good massage.
Sure, he'd worked Izzy's muscles until they were putty in his hands... but he hadn't been to a masseuse in what seemed like ages.

Hell, he didn't even mind the acupuncture. Even though he truly held a strong dislike of needles.
At the moment, Tanaka could have given him a tattoo and he wouldn't have cared in the least.

Laughing softly, eyes closed, Akihiko FINALLY said something. "Yare yare, Tanaka-kun... I only just met you and you're wanting me in the bath already? You certainly work fast."
Of course he was teasing...
The notion that this rather adorable physical therapist was going to, as Michi had put it, 'smooth his flesh with medicated oils', was certainly a turn on.
In fact, everything that the young man was saying sounded just heavenly...
"You just want to get me hard. Don't deny it. I..."

But it was at this time, at this crucial moment of immense relaxation... that the television very nearly made Narcissus jump up from the table.

In breaking news, it seems Ohayou superstar Narcissus, has finally been found. According to a trusted source, he has been spending time at the home of one Izzy Lucky, who has been reported to be his new manager. An eyewitness photo confirms it all and, as you can see...

By now, Akihiko's blue eyes were open and he was watching the television in stunned silence.
"Tanaka-kun..." the musician spoke after the initial broadcast broke. "Would you mind turning off the television. And any lights. And of course drawing the curtains. I'd rather not have anymore interruptions. Oh... and if you could be so kind as to hand me that iphone on the table as well?" Akihiko asked, seemingly perfectly calm about this recent turn in events.

Granted, he was getting the massage of his life, so he really couldn't complain.

"I assume you saw the picture on the television?" he asked, closing his eyes again. "It should answer your question as to who smokes. And I must confess, I've no plans to quit any time soon. You sound like my personal physician with that smoking line, Tanaka-kun."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:16 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

The way Naoko responded...it was like he was completely brushing the violinist off.
Well, it was nothing to be upset about. They were working, music should be the number one focus for the both of them right now.
Still, somewhere deep down, it irked Ryu to no end.

What irked Ryuukaze even more, however, was the fact that Nakai was going to be at the charity event with them.

Before he could even think to stop himself, Ryu found himself rolling his eyes and heaving a sigh, his hip popped out like an exasperated teenager. So he was going to have to deal with Naoko and Nakai in the same place at the same time. Sure, Nakai had been the only reason Ryu had gotten up and gone after Naoko. Nakai had, by his actions as well as his words, spurred Ryu to take charge of things and go after what he truly wanted...the man he loved.
That didn't mean for a minute that Ryuukaze trusted him, though.

Despite those issues on his mind, the violinist found himself thinking of something quite a bit more selfish. Truthfully, he wasn't even sure why he felt this way...but...the more Shou spoke of Naoko as being called cute, being in the limelight, being tweeted about...it...it kind of ate at the former soloist.
Why did Shou find Naoko so much more important? What was so much special about Naoko? Was his talent not good enough for all those things as well?
Staring at the sheet music in his hands, Ryu shook his head, trying to clear it of the ridiculous thoughts running through it. It was absurd to be jealous of a bandmate, let alone jealous of the one who was his beloved. He should be overjoyed for the attention being showered upon the keyboardist, but instead he was seething over the attention he wished he had.
Perhaps being a soloist for so long had gone to his head a bit too much.
"Gomen...please excuse me for a moment. I need...to go...get some pills for pain." he motioned to the scar on his neck from his injury before stepping out the door. Outside the practice room, Ryu leaned up against the wall, looking up at the ceiling.
"The hell is wrong with you, Ryu?" he said to himself before walking toward the balcony to get some fresh air.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games