Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:07 am
"i dont know what you did. i fell asleep" she sat back on the bed. she sighed  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:04 pm
He cleared his throat. "Right... im sorry. Well After that catnip episode you suddenly fell asleep on me. You seemed to enjoy my warmth, so ot was getting dark so i desided to bring you back to the Bunk, and tell the others to come along, though no one did. I didn't want to leave you on your own so i pushed this bed to the heater and let to continue to sleep against me." He sat back on the floor next to her legs and took a breath.  

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:11 pm
she sat next to the heat enjoying the warmth it gave off, she purred she her tail flicked. "it feels good"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:31 pm
He laughed and smiled. "Well now i know how to keep you happy..."  

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:33 pm
"it reinds me of my mother befor she died. it reminds me of her body wormth. and when she used to hold me, when i was a little child"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 pm
Emi sat looking though all the books "there has to be an ansewer... somewhere" Seh talks to herself in french again seh sees kember with kaeden and sighs "always will be alone..."  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:56 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry... Well im a rather warm person, so if you want to warm up just ask, i have no problems helping a friend." He smiled at her from the floor.

((Oh Emi, BTW me and Kember are in the B-bunk. you left Emi in the mess hall i think.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 pm
"well you dont have to sit on the floor" she smiled  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:10 pm
He laughed and sat on the bed next to her. "You know, when you arrived here i didn't think you liked me very much."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm
"why did you think that?"  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:21 pm
(thank you for telling me it helps)
She walked out of the mess hall and sat down in her cabin looking at the wall. "why is the world so cruel... so hard"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:27 pm
"I dont know, Kember...it was just a strange feeling i had..." He looks up. "Speaking of strange feelings... I can feel Emi, and she feels sad. I think we should check up on her..."
's**t...i left her alone...like i promised i wouldn't... dammit'  

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:30 pm
kember stood up, and grabed her jaket. she out it on and turned to kaeden "you comeing?" she started to walk out the door  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:33 pm
Seh layed dwon and yells at herself in french Seh sighs and covers her head  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:43 pm
"Yeah, i suppose walking now would be better then just teleporting into her bunk. Lets go." He walked outside with Kember, and walked up to Emi's bunk, knocking on the door. "Emi? you in there? Its me and Kember."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games