Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:03 pm
"If I were a mother I would be slightly surprised that my son, who had been bleeding from multiple ash wounds the night before was in school now." She said still smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:14 pm
"Well I'm a stubborn son. You should know that. Now onto a serious question, do you still like me or are you just doing this because you feel I need protection?" Bradley asked her obviously a little worried.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:19 pm
"If I didn't like you I would not want to protect you." she said simply. "That question is more up to you than to me... I can't really, well I don't want to force you into anything. If this is not what you want I am forced to leave." she said a little softer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
"Fine not very helpful but ok. I'm not really sure since the only one in my family here is my mother." Bradley said to her. Plus he had no idea how the other two parents felt about him so who knew what would happen.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:50 pm
"Well then, until you figure things out just kick back and think about it." she said smiling. Even if he found that he no longer wanted her around, she could always make it somehow. After her last human relationship, this one would be perhaps less troublesome... even if it took a while to get over.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:10 pm
"Alright I will but what if I wanted to live as long as you live. How do I get that to work. You said you don't know how to change a human so how can I not hurt you in that way?" Bradley asked obviously concerned.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:14 pm
"I'm sure there has to be a way... either I change you or maybe you could change me." she said suddenly wondering if that was possible. "My father is a scientist of sorts. If he could change himself into a vampire without being bitten, and bring back a woman from the dead, I am sure there would not be much of a problem in helping us." she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:20 pm
Bradley nodded. "Alright we'll talk to Valerian," he shuddered at the word, "after school. Sorry I may have respect for him but he still creeps me out. I wish I could just get this over with. Cause if I die you'll be hurt more and then I'll feel bad." He said to her remembering how she had said she felt after the death of the other human.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:23 pm
she nodded. "Ok we will find my father after school, and I will ask him to stop creeping you out." she giggled a bit and looked out the window, hoping her hunch was right.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:31 pm
Bradley pulled up to the school and parked. It was still the first week so hopefully they didn't miss much yesterday. Stepping out of the car he felt the pain and composed his face so he didn't show any pain. "Alright but I don't know if he knows he does it." He said to her as the door shut and he walked forward.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:34 pm
"He swares he only messes with you because he enjoys your company and the way you treat his daughter." she said smiling, "i suppose if he didn't like you he would not appear as often as he seems to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:43 pm
Bradley shrugged but let it slide. "Fine but I don't want to deal with it. Especially if he becomes my father. Just him telling me he likes me would be enough not being so heartless towards me." He stated locking the doors and walking with her to class.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 pm
"Could you honestly imagine my father telling you he loves and accepts you as a son?" she said smiling. "He is just as stubborn as you are." she said remembering how he had tried to be after he had tasted Bradley's father's blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:57 pm
Bradley looked at her angrily. "I'm more stubborn than him. I bet I can prove it too. No one changes my mind." He told her smirking as he told her what was true on the most part. It seemed only she could change his mind on something.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:03 pm
"Oh I am so sorry, I meant to say how much more competitive you are as well." she said laughing and following along next to him. "In my opinion I like you better. You are much more likable than he is." she laughed at this as well.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff