Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:38 pm
"Oh, I should be liking to help very much! I is been mostly cooking lately, folding up the bedding should make for a very welcome change of pace!" Wren says as she claps her hands together happily. She crosses over to Elaine and begins folding sheets.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:05 pm
Jitterbug scuttles over to help with the laundry.
::sucks at folding sheets::

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:22 am
Noelle grins at the new elves and puts an uncooked pie in an oven. She hums as she begins making another.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:08 am
"It is nice to be seeing you again, Wren." Aya said picking up a sheet. "After this can I helps with the cooking?"  

KitsuSoraAya

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:04 pm
Thorne shakes Wren's tiny hand excitedly. "Hi, i'm Thorne i've been here a while just haven't been in the kitchens lately." He nervously smiles as he begins looking for something to do then sets himself to sweeping.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:11 pm
"Hellos Thorne." Aya said as she walked by carrying a stack of sheets that was taller than her.  

KitsuSoraAya

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:24 pm
Thorne continued sweeping then looked up at Aya, "Aya, I assume you have been doing this a while? I don't have the slightest idea how you can see anything."  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:24 pm
Right on cue at Thorne's words, Wren, carrying her own towering stack of sheets walks right into a chair. Sending her sheets straight into the air, while she topples over forward doing a somersault and landing on her back.
Looking up at the ceiling she sees that her stack of sheets is still hovering in the air. With a sigh of relief she says "I is still using magic by accident sometimes I is thinking... But I is not complaining... " At that, Wren sets the chair back up, and holds out her arms as the sheets fall neatly back in a pile.

vivacious_red

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:30 pm
"You all can call me Alina if you like." I said sitting down. "I don't know about you all but I'm tired."  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:33 pm
Thorne smiles and laughs silently to himself at Wren's clumsiness. "Thorne thinks being absent-minded sometimes is helpful." As he says the he trips over the broom he was sweeping with before picking himself up and smiling sheepishly.  

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:35 pm
As Alina finishes her sentence Thorne turns to her "Hello Alina how are you?"

(sorry for the one liner but i didnt want to edit my post and this sentence get lost in the commotion)  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:37 pm
Noelle puts the second pie in the oven next to her and starts cleaning her mess, still humming not paying attention to the other elves around  

Daliaveyani

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:28 pm
Wren, vision still obscured by sheets, makes to exit the Pear and promptly walks into the wall near the portrait with a slight squeak. "I is going to take these to the storage room," she says, as if she hadn't just tried to walk through solid wall. And at that, she takes a step to the side, and manages to maneuver the towering pile of sheets out the portrait hole.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:01 pm
Alina smiles and looks at Thorne. "I am just fine thank you. How about you?"  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:47 pm
Noelle takes the two pies out and brings them to one of the long tables on the opposite end of the kitchens almost tripping over Aiko who was still scuttling around her feet.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games