Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:01 am
*facepalm*
What else do you want me to say?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:23 am
*frowns and keeps looking down*
Usstan... *shakes his head slightly* I do not know. It just seemed as if you were angry at me still. I do not wish to lose favor with you, Quortek...

*grips his staff and continues looking down, almost blushing slightly*
Usstan... ssinssr... *shakes his head* That is to say... *fidgets in his chair and blushes* I still hold feelings for you.

*sinks down in his seat a little, anticipating Tes will not react positively to his last statement*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:28 am
Tell me something I don't know stare

*sniffs and wipes his nose, then finishes off his tea*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:46 am
*peers at Tes sharply*
Vel'bol!?

*stands and slaps his hands down on the table, leaning in close to Tes*
Why are you acting like this? I just told you that I still have feelings for you and you do not even care!

*lower lip quivers slightly*
What have I done to be deserving of such treatment? Such coldness...

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:56 am
stressed For crying out loud, Ry...
*rubs his forehead and groans*

You're overreacting, as usual stare You shouldn't read too deeply into things I say and do when I'm sick and tired.
*takes off his glasses and rubs his eyes with both hands*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:11 am
*looks away bashfully*
F'sarn taudl, Quortek.

*takes a deep breath and sits back down*
I guess I have been a bit "on edge", as they say, since coming to this world. Nau..., more like since you left ours.

*folds his arms on the table and rests his head down on them*
As much as I know you would not enjoy hearing it, I must say that I have not been the same without you. All this time since you approached me to exchange the lar khaliizin, I have been trying to adjust to having you in my life again. I thought you would never return.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:21 am
pft... I was only gone a few years, and it's not like I'm more likely to die here than on Norrath. Actually, I'm a lot more likely to die in our world which is one of the reasons I came here in the first place. *sneezes and wipes his nose* You of all people should know that. *laughs to himself* You're probably the only person who even noticed I left.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:37 am
I suppose you are right about this world being less dangerous, rilu'oh I never thought I would be joining you here nor that you would show up to our world once again.

*smiles and blushes*
I cannot even begin to describe the joy I felt when I saw you at my door the day you came to exchange lar khaliizin, but it also left me confused.

*burries his face in his arms*
In the time you were away, I had been hoping you would return. When it seemed you would not, I wished I could forget you. I thought I had figured out how I would move on without you, and then suddenly there you are again.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:44 am
*sneezes, then lifts an eyebrow at Ryzan while he wipes his nose*
Why would you think I was never coming back? Sure I didn't really intend to, but it's kind of hard to stay away from a place after having grown up and lived there so long.

*sits back in his chair, crossing his arms and grinning*
I guess that goes to show how shallow those "feelings" you have for me are. You sure seemed to have given up rather easily... trying to forget me already after what... 30 years? *laughs*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:00 am
Close to 28 to be exact. You are not really being fair to me, though. Not only had you already told me that we could not be in a relationship because you preferred women, but you said yourself you did not think you were ever returning to our world. I thought it would be easier and much less painful to just try to forget you than hold out hope for a ssinssrigg that could never be.

As for why I thought you would not return *hesitates, balling his hands into fists*

It is not true what you said about no one else noticing your absence. I had kept quiet about it, but somehow rumor had spread amongst the Tier'Dal that you left for a more peaceful world. *clenches his teeth and knits his brow* They called you a rath'arg.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:38 am
tch stressed
*stands up and pushes his chair to the side with a slight anger as he goes behind the counter to start preparing some more tea*

Of course they would. I shouldn't have expected any less. We both know the community has never looked at me as anything even closely resembling "the pride of the Tier'Dal". *smirks a little as he stirs his tea* I'm sure they were glad to have me gone so I couldn't "dishonor" them any longer... at least not in that world.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:21 am
How can you smile at such a thought? Are you not infuriated by their accusations?

*grits his teeth*
Why would you reflect on such an insult so casually? I would not stand for such besmirchment of my name!

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:32 am
*shrugs and samples his tea, making a bitter face upon tasting it. He sets it down and adds some honey as he answers Ryzan*
That is why you are exemplified rather than derided. You probably could have even gotten into a better House than Vx'tul if you didn't have a history with me weighing you down.

*grabs what appears to be a carrot cupcake and sits back at the table with Ryzan*
By traditional dark elf standards, I have no pride. *takes a bite off the cupcake*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:45 am
Humph! Ninta suuz'choken shlu'ta tsoss ussta t'zarreth! It is foolish to believe that a dark elf has no pride based on such petty rules. Some of the things for which you were once ostracized when we were younger are practically considered the norm presently. It is only a matter of time before other practices follow suit.  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:48 am
*chokes on his cupcake at Ryzan's comment, taking a drink of tea to help swallow properly*

*cough* um... wow. Getting a little fired up there, aren't you Ry?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games