Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Jman05

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:13 pm

-Cloud-Cole
*Cole walked up right next to Jman and placed his hand on the wall with a serious look.* "Heh, a dimensional barrier." "I did feel a slight dispurtance in the atomsphere, but it was small so I dismiss it to only my mind playing tricks on me by the pain you inflicted on me, Jman." *Cole turned to face Jman.* "There is said to be a summon creature that went renegade on it's masters, and walks Gaia as a being able to bend the dimension to his will." "This summon resembles a human, and the only form of identifcation I have on him is.....his red glowing eyes. *Cole turns to a direction where Jak and Icekat once stood.* "So this is the summon that has no master, and it seems he placed us in a diffcult situation, Jman."
walks over to the wall and places a hand on it "I have an idea" pauses for a second " no thats to dangerouse... and im already drained from fighting..." leans up against the invisible wall and feels it looking like a mime "hehee... now i can accualy play a mime gag." slips on an ivisible banana laughs uncontrolably and than quickly becomes serious "well i might as well use this time to get back to looking more human..." waves his hand and creates a small black table from seemingly nothing. humming to him self he opens a small black portal and starts reaching in pulling out several small wician ceremonial items and begins to cast a circle around his table. upon finishing he pulls out a small figureen of sia and places it on the table bowing his head he beins to chant a short inaudiable phrase. as his horns and wings slowly start to fade out you can see that his face looks worn and tired, not like his normal happy apparence.(edit WOO POST 1035!!!)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:47 am

Seated at her table in the bar, Fiziali watched Cole and Jman. They were out of earshot, so she had no idea what they were talking about, but their actions had her curious.
She supressed a giggle when Jman appeared to have bumped his head on an invisible object. When he began to mime, climbing an invisible barrier, she was unable to hold the giggle back any longer. Slapping her right hand over her mouth, and her left hand over her right, she hoped the two men hadn't heard her.
Just then her attention was diverted as the waiter brought the dinner she had ordered to her table. She thanked him and waited for him to walk away before she pulled her plate closer to her, and began to eat casually.
Glancing over at Cole and Jman, it didn't appear they had noticed her. Thinking again of Jman's actions, a smile formed on her lips, and she picked at her food, lost in thought.

fiziali

icekat312

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:00 am

stands up from the ground that was momentarily interesting but it was deffinatly uncool of jak to trap them in a barrior, because now they have to find their way out i wonder if i could complete my release spell never mind i doubt it because i am just a neub at this majic i have lost inside of me
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:06 am

*catches the giggles from Fiziali because she sees the same thing* *heads over to a table and orders for her and her traveling companions* *still wondering how Jak knows so much...*

Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

icekat312

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:20 pm

(that last one was fastly written and i didn't get to say all i wanted) I really want to use my spell i remember all the words but can't remember how to work it (by the way my paint brush is my medium and my ghost a spirit companion mrgreen ) well i wonder if Jman or Cloud Cole could help me with my majic after they get out or they can tell me how to get them out that would me nice or dominic could wake up and stop being an annoyance to me. maybe i could even somm..............never mind all that they don't need to see her or any of the others ahhhhhhhh no i have said to much. merrrroowwwwwwwwwwwww! cry redface
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:55 pm

Princess-Ariel-Atlantis
jak the wind god
Princess-Ariel-Atlantis
jak the wind god
Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

*turns to the left* Who are you? Do you know what started all of this?

i am Jak Valentine... I think that they wanted to spar... but i guess this little fist fight is what they call sparing...

*smiles widely* Nice to meet you Jak. I am Princess Ariel. I've been traveling a long way from home on a mission for my father and stopped into this bar to rest. If they wanted to spar there are other places they could have done it. Sparring in a bar is ridiculous. Anyway, it looks like the fight was put to an end by someone...

*black wisp appears* Not likely, they stopped on their own accord... and your father says hurry up...

*Gasps* How could you have known what my father is saying!? He is more than 5 days journey away...

I have my sources...

jak the wind god

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:57 pm

-Cloud-Cole
"It's becuase this red eye being has nothing else to do but observe everyone and anything in the world." *Cole looks at Jak* "That's why I didn't summon you Jak, I have no real use for your powers."

hmm... not very smart of you... notice i change my form? i only choose this form because it is simple and requires little effort to maintain...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:03 pm

icekat2
stands up from the ground that was momentarily interesting but it was deffinatly uncool of jak to trap them in a barrior, because now they have to find their way out i wonder if i could complete my release spell never mind i doubt it because i am just a neub at this majic i have lost inside of me

*laughs*

jak the wind god

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:05 pm

*hand glows white, whispers something* "there you go, no more having to mime"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:17 pm

jak the wind god
*hand glows white, whispers something* "there you go, no more having to mime"
gets up as he completes the cerimony and goes back to mime just for the hell of it "But mimeing is fun!!!" pretends to walk against the wind back to the bar looking over his sholder he pretends to lose some ground to the wind as he gets back to cole "So about that drink." smileing as usual

Jman05

Jman05

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:08 pm

fiziali
Seated at her table in the bar, Fiziali watched Cole and Jman. They were out of earshot, so she had no idea what they were talking about, but their actions had her curious.
She supressed a giggle when Jman appeared to have bumped his head on an invisible object. When he began to mime, climbing an invisible barrier, she was unable to hold the giggle back any longer. Slapping her right hand over her mouth, and her left hand over her right, she hoped the two men hadn't heard her.
Just then her attention was diverted as the waiter brought the dinner she had ordered to her table. She thanked him and waited for him to walk away before she pulled her plate closer to her, and began to eat casually.
Glancing over at Cole and Jman, it didn't appear they had noticed her. Thinking again of Jman's actions, a smile formed on her lips, and she picked at her food, lost in thought.
(glad i could make you laugh)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:47 pm

Jman05
fiziali

*Cole thinks to himself, while staring at Jman. [I see now, Jman. You're acting so wierd for the young lady.] *A devish smile fromed on Cole's face as he whispered to Jman.* twisted "Hey, I think she likes you." "Don't get me wrong, Jman." "I'm not making fun of you, in fact I did promise a young lady a drink." *Glances at IceKat, with a smile.* biggrin

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

icekat312

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:51 am

-Cloud-Cole
Jman05
fiziali

*Cole thinks to himself, while staring at Jman. [I see now, Jman. You're acting so wierd for the young lady.] *A devish smile fromed on Cole's face as he whispered to Jman.* twisted "Hey, I think she likes you." "Don't get me wrong, Jman." "I'm not making fun of you, in fact I did promise a young lady a drink." *Glances at IceKat, with a smile.* biggrin

redface 4laugh yay he didn't forget, but i still feel useless oh yeah here are your chicks
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:09 pm

*turns into a black whisp* hmm... i wonder... yes, it would work... cole, could you open a portal to summon a demon spirit?

jak the wind god

Jman05

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:34 pm

-Cloud-Cole
Jman05
fiziali

((just for the recrod stuff in paras is usualy ooc)) *Chuckles to hisself* (wow feels weird to change to this format havnt used it in forever) *walks over to fiziali* And how are you today? *pauses out of courtosy befor continueing* May I have a seat?
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games