Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:01 pm
"Yep this is my home,"Ashi said "Yah I remember we use to play here all the time but you never told me the password," Chris said happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:03 pm
"Password?... is that what you did with your hand on the tree?" Amber asked.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:14 pm
"Yah,"Ashi said to Amber thenturned back to Chris "We had some good times here didn't we,"Ashi said not wanting an awnser.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:16 pm
Amber looked around. Then faced Ashi. "so... are you... with US now?... not RAVEN?..." Amber asked, kinda afriad if he said he WAS with Raven and this was just a trick.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:18 pm
"Hey I got you out didn't I?Besides me and Chris can't stay mad at each other we've been through alot,"Ashi said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:21 pm
"True... but... what if Raven find us?" Amber asked, shuddering at the thought of Raven.

"Ashi... ashi... ashi..." Raven sighed. "I guess if you left us, then i get to hunt you down as well... At least you aren't one of those cats, which means you can die..." Raven said, smiling evily as she flew out of the castle and around the forest.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:25 pm
((lol not exactly Raven))

"Don't worry no one but me,Chris, and now you knows about this place,"Ashi said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:30 pm
((she gets like that if she is REALLY mad.... sweatdrop ))

Amber nodded, then looked over to where they came in at. "How do you get out then?" Amber asked, curious. i also just want to be alone for a bit... i need some fresh air to think straight... she said in her head.

Raven flew around the forest, looking for Ashi, Amber, and Chris.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:56 pm
"You go down that hall and make a right then theres a door, open that and climb the stairs,"Ashi said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:13 pm
(wait your on the good side now!? Emili has to trade AGAIN!? make up your mind, i hate this crazy world.)

Emili ran outside and met up with raven "Did you find Ashi?" she asked "i was looking somewhere else in the castle" please be ok she thought  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:56 pm
"No. Not yet," Raven said. "But i think they are in the forest somewhere..."

Amber nodded, then went down the hall. She went through the door and up the stairs. Then she was outside. "wow.... Its... this is too much to take in... Ashi helping and Emili on the evil side... Chris and Ashi are friends again... ugh... my head is spinning..." Amber mumbled as she walked around outside, not realizing she was getting a bit farther away from Ashi's home bit by bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:12 pm
"yeah, most likely Ashi would lead them away from somewhere....and maybe i might have another flashback." she said not meaning to.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:21 pm
"Another flashback?" Raven questioned.

Amber walked around the forest, trying to think what has happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:26 pm
"ohhhhh, uhh that's just." she said "i guess it's to late to take it back" she smiled a little "a while ago i had a flashback of my birth, i was a triplit. and one of my brother was killed by the other. the living one was......" she trailed away.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:48 pm
"Who is the living one?...." Raven asked, now very curious.

Amber still walked around, no realy paying attention on where she was going.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games