Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:55 pm
Kitsune looked down at the young girl in front of her and then back at Kindleon.

"You are a second grader? Your town must have relaxed rules on Pokemon handling," she replied, patting the girl on the head. "I'm Kitsune, and this here is Kindleon," she added, pointing at Kindleon.

"Leaf," he smiled back, his tail giving a small wag.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:11 pm
"Well.....There more of my mothers Pokemon..." She said. "These are my pokemon. Miki." She said, Bringing out her Shiny Vaporeon. "Ember..." She added. Bringing out a Flareon. "And Seed." She looked down at Her Oddish, sitting in her Arms.

"Oddish odd." The oddish said.
"Vap!" Miki added quickly.
"Flare! flare!" Ember barked.  

Dew-Chan recreated

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:46 pm
Kitsune nodded at the Pokemon and bowed in greeting at each one. Once the intruductions were over, she looked at her watch, remembering the papers.

"Quick question Emili, do you know where the admissions office is?" she asked her, looking down at her once more.

Kindleon had gotten close to the others and started chatting with them, making gestures with his paws as though if he where referring to something big.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:54 pm
"Yeah, Down this hall and turn left. First room on the right, you can't miss it." Emili said. After a bit she said. "I'll show you."
Oddish nodded.
Miki looked at Ember.
Ember had a confused look on her face.  

Dew-Chan recreated

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:05 pm
Kitsune nodded and followed the girl, giving a sharp whistle.

Kindleon's ears gave a twitch as he heard his trainer calling and he rushed after her, stopping only to wave at the others for them to follow and then continuing on after her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:11 pm
Sabeleye cackled as the tackle went right through it. (sabeleye is a ghost type after all.) however, ralts unleashed one last magical leaf that knocked it out.

((ok, lionflare, its ready to be caught.))  

Sir naphalatha

Dew-Chan recreated

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:14 pm
The other pokemon Chased after. But Seed tripped. Miki ran back and picked it up. Giving it a ride on it's tail.

"Ok." Emili said, leading the Bigger girl to the Main office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they where there Emili stopped. "Here we are." She said, Smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:39 pm
Kerstin watched as the fight against the Sabeleye and Ralts ended. Kerstin looked at her Pikachu and smiled thinking that someday soon, she and her pal would be part-taking in battles.

Jay watched the two girls exchange and decided to follow them to the office. Weird how some students are 7. Being 15 arounf 7 year olds is going to be tough. I have to be if I want to be Team Rocket. I will be tough! Jay stopped. He then bent forward and sighed. I seriously need to think my life over Jay said sounding overly dramatic. He shook it off (literally) and continued his walk.  

I r no angel

I r no angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:42 pm
Kerstin went off to find the main office.

Jay walked into the office a minute later after the two girls. Jay looked down at them (He is tall). Um...Hi...?

Jett walked into the office and went into the Head Mistress's room. Hello? Head Mistess? It's me, Jett. Jett Allen.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:46 pm
Kitsune looked up and saw Jay standing over them. She tilted her head curiously.

"I see that not all students here are as young as Emili. You new here too?" she asked him.

Kindleon hid himself between Kitsune's legs, looking up at the new boy, his ears flattened.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:09 pm
((K thanks))

Luna quickly threw a pokeball at the Sabeleye and after a few seconds the ball stopped moving and Sabeleye was caught.Then Luna walked over and picked up the pokeball  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:59 pm
"Wah~ To big!" She said, running behind Kitsune.((>.< so cute))  

Dew-Chan recreated

I r no angel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:21 pm
Jay looked at the younger girl behind the girl infront of him. Uh...yeah...I'm new here... Jay then looked out in the hallway to see others of many sizes walking around. So, wait. How old are you two? Jay asked in pure curiousity.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:03 pm
Kitsune gave the boy a curious look but then remembered Emili.

"Well, I am 16. Emili here is 7," she said, pointing at the much younger girl.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:10 pm
Absol walked over to Lunas side then the two of them walked back to their desk

Chimchar,Gible,and Edward watched what just happened  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff