Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:24 am
Love sniffed "wait.....whats that smell?" she asked she smelt again it was badger "mommy!" she said coming out of hiding "i smell something weird!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:34 am
Leaf got up and sniffed the air. "Badger..." Then she ran back to her kits. "Its very important. You all need to stay put. I-" Leaf was cut off when she saw the badger, then she got in a protective crouch in fron of the kits. "Nevermind! Stay away from the badger!"  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:58 am
"let's go into the cave!" Dew said "Follow me!" Dew ran towards the cave when another badger came out from behind the tree. "help!" Dew yelled and ran back to leaf.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:23 pm
((ugh... now i wish i made leaf a fighter... she's a prey hunter! oh well... making up some random characters))

Leaf growled, then five (i think its cave-guards, but we aren't in a cave) came out of camp and attacked the badgers. Leaf checked on the kits, then a third badger came out from behind them. Leaf growled at it and lept, but was swatted away and hit a tree and layed still. Then more (again, i think its cave-guards) came out and herded the kits to the kit-mothers' den. After a while, the badgers were droven off and the cats stayed around camp in case they came back.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:19 pm
(yeah!)

"but but DUSK!" Dew said "where is she?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:03 pm
((if you haven't noticed, dusk seemed to have disappeared....))

Wave walked over to Dew. "Dew! What about Leaf? She looked hurt!" Wave said, worried.

Leaf's tail twitched, but she didn't move. Now blood was pooling up near her head, but her head was hidden by her paws that were laying over her face.

((she's gonna be like DEWPOOL and BRIGHTHEART! She's gonna lose an eye and part of her ear....))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:21 pm
((That gave me a good idea))

Dark staggered out of the healers cave when he heard the nosie and saw the badgers then he saw Leaf "YOU CROWFOOD EATTING MOUSE-BRAINED MONSTERS!!!!!!!"Dark yelled at the badgers then lepted onto one even though he wasn't fully healed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:20 pm
((really? what idea?))

Leaf didn't move now, except for her occasional twitching tail, which seemed to barely move unless you concentrated.

Wave paced around the kit-mothers' den, waiting until some cat came and told them that it was ok to leave the den.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:27 pm
Pebble sat down next to where Wave was paceing.
Dark clawed at the badger's eye and soon it ran off "Your going to pay for what you did to Leaf!!!!"Dark yowled and lept at another badger.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:32 pm
"I hope they are ok..." Wave mumbled, loud enough for Pebble to hear.

Leaf still layed there, not moving. Then 4 other cats come out and with Dark, drive out the rest of the badgers. Even when the badgers were gone, Leaf didn't move. Blood still pooling at her head, her face hidden behind her paws that were sprawled out in front of her.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:37 pm
Dark walked over to Leaf with a deep gash in his side but didn't care about that at the moment "Leaf?Leaf get up please,"Dark said with tears comeing down his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:47 pm
Leaf didn't move, but her paws were shifted by the movement of another cat walking by. Her paws moved away from her face and revealed the horrible wound on her eye and her almost-completely-gone ear.

Wave still paced. "must... resist.... leaving.... den..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:52 pm
"Leaf....please be ok please you have to be,"Dark said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:56 pm
The healer came out of the den and ran over to Dark. "WHAT do you think you are doing?!" the healer exclaimed. "You are to be HEALING! NOT hurting yourself even more! You should-" the healer cut off when she noticed Leaf. "Oh no... quick. get her to my den," the healer ordered, already trying to lift Leaf.

"Pebble? Do you think they are ok?" Wave asked.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:58 pm
"I hope so sister I really do,"Pebble said coming to tears.

Dark moved Leaf into the healers den.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games