Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.
The Yoghurt Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm insane, aren't I?
Yes. Yes you are.
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
No, it's all right.
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
I have no opinion on the matter, I am just driven by the obsessive-compulsive desire to vote in every single poll there is.
36%
 36%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 49

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:27 pm
Foetus In Fetu
When I was in Greece I had a very sickly desert of Greek yoghurt, walnuts and honey and, while it was delicious, I only managed to eat half of a very small portion because after that I feared I would throw up...

It was really nice though, I recommend it.

OOh I remember when my dad took jars of honey and almonds/pinenuts home from Greece. We had that with yoghurt. Definitely delicious.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:33 am
I'm annoyed, and I'm angry, and I'm going to rant. If any of you complain that it's not about yoghurt, then I'll stick my fingers up at the entire guild and issue a large dose of "screw you".
Just humour me.
sdvgdfgoisjdfijxcnxjskwsfmjflowpqwofnflwpq[ffjfeojfsidfjiodgjsdiogjqioetutyqiryeqipwdnajklncajlbfjhdsildhgioqerupoquwrijhfshdvjkbdjkbxcjuashdiojfapiosfjsdopfio[pjusfipqjwijhfaihfslvhjlzxcnm,vnm,vbnxbcsjldfhaklfja;ksjdpoqwieweiruweoityrutyrghhskldfjasl;dkal;kdzxmcvnxm,vnsjkfhaiofuwioporiwoiehgusdhadlfnamczxl;mckailfjdauhdfadfhaifhsfjdsdopfj[oasfjkaopsfjaojfopasfsdigjsidhgslkdnhklnsvihdifjsdogjsdogjkspodgjsdohiglakjdopawjdaiohfanfdafmadf.IHATESCHOOL.
Sorry.
Yoghurt.
There.

Gaulia

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:05 pm
School is difficult. I had yoghurt in my lunch today though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:20 am
Gaulia
I'm annoyed, and I'm angry, and I'm going to rant. If any of you complain that it's not about yoghurt, then I'll stick my fingers up at the entire guild and issue a large dose of "screw you".
Just humour me.
sdvgdfgoisjdfijxcnxjskwsfmjflowpqwofnflwpq[ffjfeojfsidfjiodgjsdiogjqioetutyqiryeqipwdnajklncajlbfjhdsildhgioqerupoquwrijhfshdvjkbdjkbxcjuashdiojfapiosfjsdopfio[pjusfipqjwijhfaihfslvhjlzxcnm,vnm,vbnxbcsjldfhaklfja;ksjdpoqwieweiruweoityrutyrghhskldfjasl;dkal;kdzxmcvnxm,vnsjkfhaiofuwioporiwoiehgusdhadlfnamczxl;mckailfjdauhdfadfhaifhsfjdsdopfj[oasfjkaopsfjaojfopasfsdigjsidhgslkdnhklnsvihdifjsdogjsdogjkspodgjsdohiglakjdopawjdaiohfanfdafmadf.IHATESCHOOL.
Sorry.
Yoghurt.
There.

wink

It'll get better..

..If not, we might just have to make things better, you know?
..and you might want to try putting yoghurt in your lunchbox too. It's always a silver lining.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Gaulia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:22 am
Invictus_88
Gaulia
Just humour me.
Sorry.
Yoghurt.
There.

wink

It'll get better..

..and you might want to try putting yoghurt in your lunchbox too. It's always a silver lining.

I don't have lunch.
So perhaps my lack of yoghurt when it comes to lunch could also be compensated?
And yoghurt's probably not the best thing to have in my school - knowing the humour of alot of 'em. XP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:01 pm
Gaulia
Invictus_88
Gaulia
Just humour me.
Sorry.
Yoghurt.
There.

wink

It'll get better..

I don't have lunch.
So perhaps my lack of yoghurt when it comes to lunch could also be compensated?
And yoghurt's probably not the best thing to have in my school - knowing the humour of alot of 'em. XP

You said you don't have breakfast either. Christ girl, when d'you eat?
Well, if you want...I'm sure we can find a way of making up for lost yoghurt-time..
Ah, sortof like us. Or worse?  

Invictus_88
Captain

Gaulia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:47 pm
Invictus_88

You said you don't have breakfast either. Christ girl, when d'you eat?
Well, if you want...I'm sure we can find a way of making up for lost yoghurt-time..
Ah, sortof like us. Or worse?

I don't eat much, actually. I've not had an appetite for a while. heee, it'll come back eventually.
That's reassuring... And oh yus, i do want. We can't have yoghurt time going astray, now.
Slightly worse. Hold up, how's for a quote. This is something my art teacher came out with:
"Felix!! Stop groping people under the table!!"
He was groping the guy next to him for a while, who was getting slightly creeped. he just POKED my leg and I screamed and fell off my chair laughing.
o_O It's hard to walk around school without getting something or another poked or slapped or prodded. xD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:51 am
KATIE REFUSED TO EAT MY YOGHURT!! crying  

Gaulia

Lord Jagged

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:13 am
Gaulia
KATIE REFUSED TO EAT MY YOGHURT!! crying

eek  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:16 pm
I am telling you the same thing I told your perverted Invictus: I will not be eatings yours - or anyone elses for that matter - yoghurt!

dreaming_mouse

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:40 pm
Hm, so I'm hers now am I?

rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:42 pm
Invictus_88
Hm, so I'm hers now am I?

rolleyes
But you are dating her aren't you? Or would you prefer to do it the other way around? We could say that she is yours but it would mean the same thing.  

Angilwingz

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:37 am
Angilwingz
But you are dating her aren't you? Or would you prefer to do it the other way around? We could say that she is yours but it would mean the same thing.

Yes but being a male he would rather own someone rather then be owned himself. 3nodding
And yes you're hers now because you're both so scary...you're perfect for each other. whee Think of the perveted yoghurt eating children you'd both have together!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:50 pm
Oh, that reminds me, I haven't seen Arinvi around much...  

Lord Jagged

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:00 pm
Lord Jagged
Oh, that reminds me, I haven't seen Arinvi around much...

For which I am eternally grateful  
Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games