Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:49 am
(When came I become Pantherpaw, because I have been a kit for a really long time)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:22 pm
(lol true that! xp )
Rowankit saw the rats swarm down and cut off the cats as they entered the cave. "no!" He whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cherrywhisker felt her self comeing to, "what the?" Cherrywhisker slowly lifted her head. "fighting?" She then heard a yowl, "FATHER!!!" Cherrywhisker jumped up, and started to limp forward, "Oakenpelt where are you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oaknepelt saw that the rats where swarming around them, thousand and thousands of rats. "Starclan!!!" Oaknepelt swung around "Rats!!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:38 pm
Dragongirl26
xXluvly-latinaXx
Dragongirl26
Kisamesluver2
((i'm shinekit))

Shinekit bounds up to Pantherkit "Hey Pantherkit, whats up?"

"Hi!Can I be your friend?Because no one really knows me in the clan and im kind of lonly."Pantherkit asked Shinekit.

(im snowkit)
"hiya guyzz!!" ^^ says snowkit
"yesterday wazz my 1st day n im pretty lonely" =[.....
"will.." "umm..." "you guys wanna be friends?"
"if not it okay"
~runs away~
~comes back~
"i found a nice piece of moss!!!" =]
~passes to Pantherkit~

"sure I'll be your friend,besides I'm pretty lonly to"said Pantherkit to Snowkit

"oh" snowkit said to pantherkit
"we can be best of buddies!" she meowed
"maybe we should ask cinderpaw" she asked pantherkit
"she seemed lonely earlier...."
"she aslo seems nice to!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:42 pm
hawaiiancat2007
Cinderkit sat at the side of the camp, her large blue eyes watching Pantherkit, Shinekit and Snowkit. She wanted to join in and play, but didn't want to intrude on them. Sighing, she turned her head slightly and looked the other way. A slight breeze ruffled her fur, making her shiver. Her head swung to the other side, looking for something to do.

"ya!" snowkit exclaimed
"its really fun!" she told cinderpaw
"we may even go chase butterflies later"
"and maybe......." she started
"....maybe we all can be friends...." she said to all the kits
snowkit shifted her paws, embarassed in case the other kits didnt want to b her friends....  

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:44 am
Robinkit let her hyperness show by jumping up and licking Snowkit's head.
"I'll be your friend!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:58 am
Hi guys. I am new to roleplay on Gaia, so would someone help me? I know how to roleplay, it's just confusing a little when you are starting somewere new.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:22 pm
Hi Jasmine! Just play your person properly. Here, I'll interact with you to help.

Robinkit bounded up to Rosekit.
"Hi Rosekit! Want to play?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:33 pm
(sorry if i havent been on for somtime)
Shinekit bounds up to Robinkit and Rosekit "hey guys, whats up" Shinekit asked  

Unknown-Ninja1993

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:32 pm
(Pantherkit i think you've posted enough times to become Pantherpaw.)
((Patchstar: From this moment on until you receive your warrior name you shall be known as Pantherpaw! congrats! now, in advance, what would you like your warrior name to be? Pantherspots, Panthertail, etc.))

(And the rest of you--make sure to check the Mentors and Apprentices thread! I made a couple of you apprentices there!)

(Moonflower~wuups i meant silverpaw. sweatdrop ...sorry i've been so confused lately!!! *backtracks*)

Patchpaw stood up and shook out her fur. "It's okay Scarclaw! There's no time for that, Cherrywhisker, Rowankit and Silverpaw are in trouble!!"

Patchpaw tore across the dark forest ground and dove into the stone cave that Oakenpelt's scent disappeared into. Unbeknownst to her, she dove right into a swarm of rats, and suddenly she was clawing left and right, using all of her strength to get the rats away from her.

She could smell other cat scent in here and hear their battle yowls, but she couldnt identify who it was.

"Cherrywhisker?!" she called, then hissed as a rat bit her left hind paw. She quickly shook it off and pounced on it, snapping it's neck.

"Rowan--augh!" more hoards of rats piled on top of Patchpaw. She was already small enough; three rats were enough to crush her. but there was more like, seventeen on her now!

StarClan help me... she thought as all light seemed to retreat from her.

(there, good enough for ya Cindermoon? sorry i've been so confused...all these new members are really in need of my assisstance!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:28 pm
Scarclaw ran into the stone cave, and gasped, seeing the near-death state of Patchpaw. "No!" she yowled, jumping into the river of rats and biting and clawing at each rat on Patchpaw. She ignored all of the rats trying to kill herself. All she could think about was, No Patchpaw, not her... Scarclaw fell onto the ground, gasping and coughing from the rats on top of her, knawing and cutting up her body, especially her neck. Suddenly there's a burst of light, and it seems as if a star from silverpelt has just fallen from the sky and into the stone cave. A dark tabby cat with amber eyes is sitting at the edge of the cave, staring blankly at the cats fighting in the caves. Scarclaw gets up a bit, just enough to see the cat. She gasps, trying to get her way over to the cat. "Redstar!" she yowls, biting and clawing her way to the StarClan cat. Redstar lets out a long yowl, and races into the rat infested cavern, killing nearly every rat that enters the cat's way. Scarclaw called out Redstar's name again, but then the light faded from her eyes and everything went black. Meanwhile, the StarClan cat, Redstar, continued to kill off the rats in his path, the river of rats slowly starting to calm.  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:00 pm
Robinkit purred aat Shinekit and said,
"Not much. how about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:38 am
Autumnkit sat in a cornor, staring at the other kits with wide, fearful eyes. She was scared and nervous......  

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:58 am
((ugh, srry i havent posted in a while guys, i hate skool!!! scream ))
Eagleheart was fighting off rats left and right. When she got a moment to breath she looked around and saw Patchpaw being submerged in rats. She let out a battle cry and raced over to help. She was throwing cats off of Patchpaw when a bright light appeared from the enterance to the cavern. Eagleheart saw a cat with a red tail and heard Scarclaw call him Redtail. Redtail raced down the slope with the might of Starclan and started throwing rats out of his path. Eagleheart went back to helping Patchpaw. Soon all of the rats retreated and Eagleheart collapsed to the ground from exaustion.
((there are so many new kits in moonclan! those dang kits make me feel old xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:00 am
((
Jasmine_9855
Hi guys. I am new to roleplay on Gaia, so would someone help me? I know how to roleplay, it's just confusing a little when you are starting somewere new.

there is already a rosepaw in the roleplay, sorry, could you choose another name?))  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Unknown-Ninja1993

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:53 pm
"nothing much, i just cant wait to be an apprentice" Shinekit said  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games