Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:53 pm
Clairice nodded, lifting the heavy golden rod and swinging it carefully towards Indya. "Here you are." she muttered, trying very hard not to drop the rod. "What are you going to do with it?" She asked out of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:39 pm
The Hatter was about to speak when the sight of the card's staff stopped him short, his fears were confirmed. "Oh no," he whispered, "she knows." He lifted Tick-Tock off of his lap and stood up, and then helped her to her feet. "Yes, I'll teach you to fight. What do you want to learn, hand-to-hand or with weapons?"
~~~
Nana laughed and wiped the Jabberwocky spit off her cheek, and nuzzled Lenore back. "Oh, Jasper, I just love them both!" she cried, wrapping her arms around Lenore's nose. "With parents like these, it's no wonder you're so beautiful!"
~~~
Hannah and Kavarel were sitting down in opposite chairs, having some tea and a conversation that didn't get any less uncomfortable as time went on.
"So... Hannah... what have you been doing for the last fifteen years?"
"Well, if you want to know the truth of it, I've spent it all in Mooney's Asylum in London. When I went back to my sister Lisa with three years' worth of stories to tell about Wonderland, she figured that I'd simply gone off my rocker in the time I'd been missing. She reported me to the law and had me packed off to the looney bin before I'd even got settled down again."
"I see.... So because of your supposed condition, they tossed you away like nothing? If I may be so bold, the Other side has strange values...."
"Indeed, Kavarel, but if I may be so bold myself, it doesn't seem any different than your practices here in the Plains, booting out damaged Jabberwockies like Jasper."
Kavarel didn't fire up at her like he would have if Nana had said the very same thing. He just sighed, took a sip of his tea, and went quiet.

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:48 pm
((Yay! Kavarel conversation! I love you!))

Jasper felt himself blush. "Oh...Nana...you flatter me." He muttered, attempting not to look childish around his father. "Do you think there'd ever be a way to make them human?" He asked, running his hands down his father's head. "I'm sure this visit would be more interesting then."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:50 pm
Tick-Tock thought for a moment, brushing the dirt off her dress. "I suppose both would come in handy, but first, lets start with basics and do hand-to-hand combat."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:51 pm
((I love your outfit combination Nana 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:09 pm
((thank you!!! ^-^ ))

"I don't know," Nana said thoughtfully. "It was a witch gave you your power, right? Do you think you could find her again?"
~~~
((later on in the conversation))
"You never answered my question, Hannah," said Kavarel.
"Which question was that?"
"Where will you stay? You said you'd find somewhere.... that doesn't count as a real answer."
Hannah thought for a moment. "Well, I don't know yet. I was thinking of traveling with Shayalind and her friends and just--"
"NO," Kavarel said firmly, standing up. "You're not going with them, Hannah. You've got no idea how dangerous that is. Stay here in the Circle, out of harm's way.
"What are you saying, that it's fine for Lindey to go out and get herself hurt, but it's not fine for me to do the same?""No, I--" He sighed in exasperation and sat back down. "I see you haven't lost your touch in arguing."
Hannah smiled. "I practiced in the asylum."
~~~
"Okay," the Hatter said. "I've never really.... taught anyone before, but I'll do my best." It didn't help that he was absolutely terrified of hurting Tick-Tock.

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:14 pm
Jasper nodded. "True, but she only did what she did because I helped her."
Lenore tilted her head and listened as he talked. "Do you think I could do it? I do have the witch's eye afterall. So, just maybe..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:21 pm
Tick nodded. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I can always wait for Nana to get back." She was obviously thinking the same thing as he was. She knew he wouldn't like hurting her, even if it was practice.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:37 pm
"Maybe.... I can start out easy, and then when she comes back we can teach you together."
~~~
Nana frowned. "How exactly would you go about doing it?" she asked, and she figured he was probably wondering the same thing.
~~~
After about ten more minutes of conversation and persuasion, the air of the talk threatening to turn into an argument, Hannah nodded. "Fine, Kavarel. I'll stay here with you if it will make you feel that much better."
Kavarel sat back in his chair and smiled triumphantly.
"I knew you'd come around. It's the reasonable thing to do, you know."
"That's what you said when I finally agreed to marry you," Hannah said with a smile and a blush.
"Well, I knew asking you every day and sitting beside your door for three weeks straight would pay off at some point," Kavarel said, grinning.
Hannah laughed. "I'm starting to remember why I fell in love with you, Kavarel."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:49 pm
Jasper smiled. "Good question. I suppose I could copy what she did. Just...not give away my eye. I never told you I had a photographic memory." Closing his eyes, he placed one hand against the witch's eye and another atop his mother's head. Inside his head, he could hear the witch's word and repeated them under his breath. Lenore blinked as her body glowed softly until it began glowing brighter and brighter. Soon, Jasper wasn't holding onto the top of a Jabberwockies head, but the pale hands of Lenore.

Her skin was a soft ivory and her hair was long and blonde, ringlets of strawberry blonde hanging over her shoulders and around them. Her eyes were the familiar icy blue and matched the robe she was clothed in.
She looked around her in surprise. "I've got to tell you...I really stick out her in the plains." She chuckled and it was a soft harmonic sound.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:55 pm
Tick nodded. "Alright. There's somethig else I want to ask you...I want to tell you now because I doubt I'll ever have a chance to bring it up. Its...about the bottle The Caterpillar gave me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:58 pm
Nana stared in awe, and gradually a smile appeared on her lips. "That's all right," she said. "It's good to be different." She finally managed to tear her eyes away, blushing as she did so. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't stare. It's just.... I had no idea Jasper could do that, and.... you're so beautiful I can hardly believe it!"  

The Night Faery
Captain

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:02 pm
"Ah yes, the mysterious bottle. What's the question?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:14 pm
Lenore smiled. "Thank you. I assure you though, Gareth is ten times as beautiful as I am." She said, stroking Gareth's neck. Jasper approached his father. "Alright. It's your turn now." Closing his eyes, he repeated the process. Again, Gareth's body glowed before finally turning into a very tall, handsome, muscular man. His eyes were crimson and his hair was much like Jaspers, orange and spiked partially. He still had the scar on the side of his face, but it added a dangerously sexy feel to him. He had stubble on his chin and wore a long red trenchcoat with black and red straps across his toned chest. His pants were robe-like and black. ((If you've seen the second Underworld, its like the robe pants that the bad vampire guy that was looking for his werewolf brother wore))

His voice was deep and gravelly, the complete opposite of Lenore's. "Well, Nana. It's a pleasure to meet you...all over again." He took her hand with his large gloved one and kissed the top of it.

"Dad..." Jasper whined. "It's my job."  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:18 pm
Tick's face burned a deep crimson, the deepest blush she ever had that graced her face. Reaching into her pocket, she removed the purple bottle. "Does it look familiar in anyway? So...I don't have to explain it." She covered her face in her hands as she handed it to him, her arms shook with embaressment. Though, she was curious about what he would say. She also hoped he could put together what The Caterpillar had been saying with her embaressment and the little light bulb would turn on.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games