Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Kirashimu replied first to Dax, then to Alter and Rae, "Yeah Dax, how have you been? Hi Rae and Alter, I'm Kirashimu but most people just call me Kira. These are my digimon Demiveemon, Gigimon, Tsunomon, Black Guilmon, Snowagumon, Crescemon, Sangloupmon, Cyberdramon, Cherubimon, Caturamon, Makuramon, Sinduramon, Bantyoleomon, Ophanimon, Ancient Sphinxmon..." as he listed the rest of his digimon, Ancient Sphinxmon said to the FlareRizamon, "Well, I've had thousands of years of practice, I'm sure you'll be able to do the same type of thing in a few years. I bet you'l digivolve into something nice and strong. Same with the little ones over there." gesturing at Kirashimu's rookies and in-trainings.
Kirashimu replied to Ancient Sphinxmon, "Demiveemon and Gigimon don't want to digivolve. They like being small, but they are both very strong for such small digimon."
Ancient Sphinxmon replied, "Oh, well I bet the other three will grow up big and strong then!"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Kaz moved back over to Kira, and introduced himself, "Sorry about that, just wanted to make sure everyone was doing ok, my name's Kazard, but you can call me Kaz, and this is Gatomon, my partner."

Gatomon chimed in with her own greeting, "Good to met you." before wandering over to the crowd of digimon. As she watched the huge crowd of digimon, she couldn't help but think, Wow, that is quite the horde of digimon for only having one tamer. I wonder how he can divide his attention with so many digimon. There can't be anyway he could give all them his attention.

endinglight

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Kirashimu replied, "It's fine. Kaz, it seems your Gatomon wastes no time making friends!" watching the Gatomon wander in the crowd of digimon.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:18 pm

For the first time Alter noticed Ophanimon, and his mind set completely changed. He relaxed. He rested his hands behind his head, leaning against them a little. "So which side are you on?" He asked, the number of digimon, and the difference in type forced him to ask. He was watching Ophanimon a little, incase he needed to do anything for her.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:21 pm

While watching Ophanimon, he noticed her and Bantyoleomon start to make out. Kirashimu said to him, "I am really on no side. We fight for whichever side we see is right at the time."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Alter had no problem with Ophanimon and a Bantyoleomon making out. They were both vaccine. If it was a myotismon... then they would have to die. Though was did make him wonder was the length they made out without a break.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:35 pm

They eventually stopped leaving him to respond to Kirashimu.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:37 pm

(Oh right)

Alter shrugged. "Well then. You better hope you don't go against the angels." He said simply.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:42 pm

Kirashimu replied, "Unless they are corrupt then I usually fight with them."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:43 pm

"They are never corrupt." he said, completely serious. Glaring at Kirashimu, waiting to see what he said.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:48 pm

"I've came across one corrupt group before, but it was only a corrupt leader, the group was fine." replied Kirashimu.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Kaz stepped in seeing a situation that could only get worse. "So Kira what kind of viral digimon have you opposed?" Kaz knew it sounded lame, but he was desperate to stop this particular line of conversation before things continued to lead towards violence. He put himself between the two tamers, hoping to at least attract their attention away from each other.

endinglight

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Kirashimu replied, "Too many to count my friend."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:04 pm

((Don't know about you guys but how bout we cycle this through a day, If you guys want, I can have something big lined up to be some sort of challenge... a lot of somethings, but something. while I do enjoy the banter, we may want to break it up every now and then with fighting, and it would be better to "sleep" before the coming battle))

"Well I'm sure that's something you and Alter have in common, but maybe you should tell us about how you came to aquire so many friends (or a link to your tamer profile with what I assume is the location of the back stories...)."

endinglight

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:07 pm

(I support your idea. Or else I would have had to think up an arc for Alter...)

Alter moved back a little, sitting on one of the large gears coming out of ground. He didn't feel like talking anymore.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games