Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:51 pm

Miss Love Tantei
Ann happened to see Erik the Train conductor and went straight up to him. She took her hands and put it to his shoulders and began to shake him hysterically, "IT'S ALIVE! It's just like that house that ate people in that muggle movie about Red Roses!!!" She screamed at his face and ran off not hearing Ashley apologize about the spell she cast.

((Y'kno the movie...Rose Red by Stephen King. I can't watch it alone, too creepy.))
sweatdrop

Juni just stares at Ann quizzically. sweatdrop

She yells after her, "Girl, did you have too much sugar in your oatmeal this morning? Coffee? Muggle energy drink? ...man, those muggles make weird stuff."

(( I just about died laughing at this, Love. Btw... I thought that miniseries was awesome. I think the old Shining movie with Nicholson was alot creepier, myself xd ))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Sam then turns around after seeing the girl who she called early. "Hey!" Sam said, running after her.

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:50 pm

"Yeah, you can use me as a reference if you need another one Amber," agreed Kitty. Sam left to talk to Sarah. Kitty turned back to Lyra, Summer, and everyone else, "Anyone wanna come with to find Ashley? Or did one of you see her leave after we fixed everything?"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Sarah stops as the girl calls out. "Hi. I'm Sarah. I take it you're in Ravenclaw too? Do you have any idea what happened?"

SarahJayne428

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:13 pm

"Oh what happened? A girl made a compartment bigger, thus making all of the other ones smaller. I fixed it though. Anyways, I'm a Ravenclaw too! Welcome! Your first year?"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:14 pm

"I'll come with you, Kitty. I didn't see Ashley leave, but she can't be very far. We are on a train after all."

[[I'm going out and won't be back until about 9:00 my time (it's currently 1:00) so please just RP that I stay with you guys or something to go find Ashley and whatever happens afterward...]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:45 pm

ashley wakes up after having fallen asleep in the bathroom because she was hiding from everyone. She opens the door with a creak but hears some girls yelling her name and quickly closes it again. "Can't do magic" she mutters to herself "whenever i try to do good i do bad" she also states then a lot louder she says "Then why the heck am i a wizard?" And she says a spell that make question marks pop up in the sky. They seemed to be made out of bubbles.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Sam then looks over to the bathrooms and see Ashly peeking out. "Maybe I should go and talk to her.." Sam thought.

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:54 pm

"Ashley! Where is she?" Kitty asked Lyra. "Should we try summoning her?" half-joked the seventh year.
"Its only a train," repeated Lyra, "where haven't we checked?"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Kaelyn slinked into a mostly empty compartment and closed the door. She let her cat out of her carrier and sat down next to the window. "I can't believe we're already Fourth years, Kali." Her cat purrs and snuggles into her lap to go to sleep. Kaelyn takes the opportunity to take a look about the compartment.

Kaeliebear

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:22 pm

[[Sorry for not posting!]]
"Thanks guys!" Fearless said as she kept the guitar Kitty transfigured for her. She fell asleep for a long while and when she was jerked awake by the movement of the train, Lyra had joined them. "Hello, Lyra." She gave a wave and stretched. It wasn't at all comfortable sleeping in a crowded compartment. Yawning, she asked, "What did I missed when I was dozing?" She glanced around at the people in the compartment and waited for someone to answer her. They were all absorbed in their own matters so she wasn't hopeful that someone would actually hear her and reply.
[[Who's in the compartment?! I'm such a lagger.]]
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:29 pm

(( Fearless, I think most of the people in your compartment left to go find Ashley (Lorrieta) ))

Leaving Ann to her own devices, Juni decided to walk down the hall. Azu, her pet house lizard, was back at the top of her head clinging to her hair because of all the ruckus caused by the compartment incident.

She stops at Kaelyn's compartment and opens the door quietly so as not to wake the sleeping cat, "Hello, Kaelyn. Nice cat. You missed some crazy crazyness back there. Somebody engorged a whole train compartment and it squashed a bunch of other compartments. Hogwarts sure is an exciting place, ain't it?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Kitty noticed Fearless was looking kinda lost, "Hi Fearless! Where'd you disappear too? You missed Ashley trying to enlarge your compartment since there were so many people in there. That squished a bunch of the nearby compartments and almost crushed Summer. Ashley ran off and some of us are looking for her. We've checked most of the compartments, so there aren't that many places she can be. Do you have any ideas?"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:47 pm

"Er, guys, I saw her peaking out of the bathroom stall." Sam says uncertain about weather to tell them about it.

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Kitty turned when she heard Sam talking, "Then shouldn't we go try to talk to her? I wouldn't want her to get depressed or something..."
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games