View Results

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:39 am
I haven’t had any dreams of him that I can FULLY remember right now… but most of my dreams about him were mostly about him eating cake or some sweets in my kitchen. I would mostly come up to him confused and I would sit beside him and talk… 4laugh >  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:34 pm
I had a dream a new video game came out called Super Gannondorf Galaxy (don't ask) and me and L were playing and he was like "There's a 95% I'm going to beat this game before you do"  

IveriArenim

sweet-latte

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:40 pm
crying i wish i had dreams with L IN IT. that would be pretty cool. but no matter how hard i think about him at night before i to sleep..the next morning i still wake up with no dream of him whatsoever. arghh?!!! how do people do it? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:58 am
User Image

Okay, I had a dream featuring not just L, but characters from other anime (And Death Note) too.

Lets see... I am a contestant on this Big-Brother style reality show.

My fellow housemates were:

L
Light
Misa
Ryuk
Near
Osaka (Azumanga Daioh)
Chiyo (Azumanga Daioh)
Yukari (Azumanga Daioh)
Mr Kimura (Azumanga Daioh)
Rena (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)

Weird thing was... I don't even like Big Brother and I've only seen the first episode of Higurashi. O_o

But it was entertaining...

Misa and Yukari were both nominated for eviction.
For the whole time, L was either just watching a plant pot, or trying to impress Yukari (We have a little crush now, do we?)
Chiyo was obsessively cleaning the toilets.
Ryuk and Light kept doing the YMCA and the Funky Chicken with Kimura.
And Near and Rena both became social outcasts together. Magically producing meat for dinner.
Raw meat! twisted
And Osaka lived in a tent in the bathroom.

This is not just a waffle. This is a flattened waffle. Osaka's pancake if you wish.

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:42 pm
Light and Ryuk doing the YMCA? XDDD The mental image is very awsome.

Recently I had a DN dream that had almost all the characters that were dead at the end of the series be reborn into a suberban setting. (Near's an old guy by now, but he doesn't look different)

Watari raised L and B, whom were twins, while next door Mr. Yagami raised only-child, Light. In my dream, L, had a girlfriend, before sharing a 3some with Light, then breaking it off with the girl via Light manipulating the situation to be alone with L.
B didn't like L's choice, but he was busy with his own girlfriend, Misa. And Mikami couldn't sort out his feelings for Light. (strong emotions were transferred over even though they were supposed to be 'reborn')

Matt and Mello were the youngest DN kids in the neighborhood. Mello was in a church choir while Matt was just being Matt.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:53 am
I DREAMT ABOUT L. AGAIN.

I BLAME YOU PEOPLE.

AGAIN. gonk

And it was another party down the street.

I sat on his lap for the whole duration of it.

.__.

Cytomander

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:25 pm
User Image

I also dreamt about L. Again.
And he was drunk. Again. (What the... for some reason, recurring situations in my dreams are either male pregnancy or drunk L). I blame this guild also.

But anyhow...

L and Light flew to this city I live nearby. Light decided to stay in the hotel for the night, while L wanted to have a look round the city, and ended up going drinking in pretty much every nightclub and pub in the city.
He returned back to the hotel room completely hammered so Light tells him off. L throws a tantrum and goes to eat cookies in the bathroom. While he's in there, Light gets some portaloos sent up to the hotel room, then kidnaps several passers-by, the Wammy kids and a horse and a dog and lock the in the portaloos, then kills them all with his Death Note, before going into the Wammy portaloo because he needed the toilet.

Here's £5. Buy Osaka something pretty while out killing monstahs.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:51 pm
i haven't had a dream of him.  

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:02 pm
Okay, speaking of dreams, I had one last night, but it wasn't an L dream (damn!). I had been reading the "L asexual???" thread before I went to bed last night and I had a dream about a plant shooting spores... xp sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:50 am
had a dream was cosplayng a L down town, and was folowed by him in anime form! and everybody was like stare and we jumped to a cafe and had cakes confused t was werd wink blaugh  

Beauty Of Breakdown

Shattered Stained Glass

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:21 pm
I had many dreams with DN!!! But I think this one I can relate...

L was on Wammy's house, eating sweets as usual, then in the other table there I was...swinging my legs..then some fat bully came and grabbed my FAVE plushie and ripped it to PIECES!!!!! gonk gonk And I was like crying all over crying and L got up and confronted the fat b***** but ended up getting a black eye!!!!! I was pissed off and headed for him and for some reason..I remember the fat boy crying all over!!!!! 4laugh And the children were like, "GO!!! GO!!! GO!!!" but still I was crying silently for my plushie. And then L came up..and gave me a piece of his strawberry cake and headed outside, without even saying anything to me!!!

Yeah..that was cute..but then again..I had another dream when I was the one who shot Raito-kun (he deserved it for being an b*****) and was like Matsuda in every way!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:33 pm
♪♫♪♫

I didn't dream about L again, but worse.

CYTOMANDER/REM OTP

gonk heart

♪♫♪♫

Cytomander

Crystal Ai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:37 pm
haha join the club. i havn't had many times about L ever sents the show ended. but it happens every now and then 3nodding  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff