Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:06 pm
Kumi blushed faintly and smiled.

"S...sure...that would help..."she smiled and moved a bit closer.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:10 pm
Jense smiled and stopped writing and took the hand he wasn't writingwith and moved it across her face softly, her skin was so soft, it made him feel like he was in bliss, he wanted to try to understand how she had done it so he closed his eyes and pressed ever so slightly harder and when he had gotten through he smiled and withdrew and opened his eyes again, looking at her beautiful face, he couldn't help but smile at her, he began to write again " Do you think that helped?"  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:16 pm
She smiled and blushed, nodding, turning to a blank page, and began to draw what she imagined herself to look like.

She drew faintly,feeling very nervouse about what it would look like. She moved her hand, charcoal in hand, steadily over the paper.

After a while, she finished and handed it to Jense nervously.

"Is...it alright...?"she asked him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:28 pm
Jense looked at it then up at her " it looks exactly like you" he smiled and looked at it before carefully pulling the pages she had drawn them on out carefully, he took his pictured and wrapped the poem he had written around it, he handed it to her and gave her a sincere gaze before saying " if you ever have to be apart from me, you won't i wrote extra havily so its easily read just by touch" he smiled nad began a duplicate copy of the poem onto another sheet of paper before wrapping it around the picture of her " And i'll always have you" This was one of the most sincere gestures he had ever made to a girl, had he fallen in love with her on his first day, and then of course the angel and devil started up, throwing him off track ' Awww aren't you so cute' the devil mocked him and the Angel giggled ' He is being cute now shush stupid, like you would ever know the innner workings of love' then the angel stuck her tounge out at him and giggled again, but Jense came back down to earth quickly " What do you think?" (( he leads a very interesting inner life huh? ))  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:35 pm
Ghost smiled and blushed, biting her lip and she held the picture and poem close, being gentle with them and she sighed shakily.

"Thankyou....I love it..."she whispered and smiled up at him. She looked down sheepishly. "I really like it..."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:43 pm
" Thanks..." she had said that about everything he had given her, he smiled and kissed her lightly on the cheek, he hadn't been paying attention to his surroundings and saw that Lena was stil sitting on the small desk, he blinked and blushed slightly " snap.. ummm" ' great, right now when I need a good explanation i can't think of anything' he thought, but he couldn't seem to find and explanation, so he just smiled and made a slight laughing noise under his breath, he wanted to kill himself he was so embarassed, and he meant it, he couldn't have been more stupid, but then he thought of what Nich would say ' you aren't so bad that you need to end your life' he gave a quick smile, his friends were keeping him alive, though slowly it was happening it was definitely happening, but the smile was transient and dissapeared as quickly as it had come when he remembered Lena, still in the room and most likely being completely confused as to why she wasn't gone, but saw that she must have slipped out, or his thoughts were fogging his sight  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:48 pm
Ghost blinked wide eyed and blushed deeply feeling Jense kiss her. She reached up and touched the place where she felt his kiss and smiled weakly.

She had never felt so happy inside, not in all her life. Jense had been the first to make her truly happy, with just that one action.

She sighed shakily and wondered if someone else was in the room.

((gahh!!! i have to go for an hour!!! >< please be online!!! XD))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:57 pm
(( I should be unless my mom decides we need to sleep early *mutters random curse words* ohhhh yeah for those of you who think the name is pronounced Jens its pronounced Yens, its my rl name and its norweigan, so yeah, just clarifying if you guys didn't know)) Jense wasn't contented now, her skin was so good feeling against his lips, but now he just wanted to know so badly how her lips felt upon his, but he didn't dare do it, his thoughts no longer clouded and he saw Lena sitting there, stil on the desk, looking weirded out by what had just transpired between the other two in the room, and Jense remembered what he had wanted to ask her since she first told them her nickname " What's your real name?" he looked at her quizzically but smiled as he had done before in a transient manner  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:09 pm
((yush i begged her to let me on and she let me!! XD))

She smiled and faced him, and opened her mouth to say her real name.

"Kumi...Kumi is my real name..."she said softly and blushed."Ghost is the nickname everyone gave me..."she whispered.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:31 am
[[ sorry! Just in thr mood to write x)
I'll just wait till someones open to rp with :]
]]

Talia was intent upon watching the blur of colors through the car window. It was a much more enjoyable thing to do when boredom hits, then talking to a 'counsler' she didn't know, she decided. He was shipping her off to some insane hospital, which she beleived wasn't at all the right place for her. She was depressed, she took the pills, she was generally alright, and even optomistic. But still, her mother decides this is the perfect place for her to 'sort out her emmotions'. To 'heal'.
How about you just be a good, caring mother, and try and help me yourself.
Talia thought bitterly. She sighed and leaned her head against the cool window and closed her eyes.

---

Its dark and stormy. My eight year old figure. At first he's smiling, then it's a blameful sneer. His eyes are pleading.
It's lightning. I look up at him.
He raises his fist.
The rain pounds harder. The lightining cracks.
He swings.
A Scream.
Harder all the time.

---

Talia's scream. She woke up in the arms of the counsler, on the floor, who was holding her tight by my waist. They had stopped at the enterance of the Hospital and the counsler had dragged Talia out of the car. She couldn't have been more happy for sunlight after that storm.
She looked down at her clenched fists which had little scratches now. She had been pounding the pavement.
"Oh..." she whispered slowley to herself. She hadn't done this for a while.
"Are you alright?" the counsler asked, not daring to let go of her until she responded.
"Yes, I'm fine." she said, looking over her knuckles. She'd have to get them in some water quick, so they don't get infected or anything. Some scratches were pretty deep.
He let go of her and she stood up and turned to him, dusting herself off like nothing had happened. "I'm sorry, thanks so much though."
The counsler asked curiously, "Your sure?"
"Yes, very." she nodded and went over to the cars trunk to retreive her things. She hated the lime light, or making scenes, which she had regrettibly just did. She also hated these damned dreams which caused so much troubhle. There half the reason she's here. The other half is how terribly she treats her mother. At least, in Talia's eyes it's terrible. Completely ignoring her mother, disregarding anything she says, and occasionaly sneaking away just to get her mother worried after a fight. It's terrible, Talia knows, but pay back IS terrible. And as much as Talia would like to stop and forgive, she just can't.
"I'll get those for you Talia." the counsler offered.
She shook her head, "No, no it's fine." she felt guilty enough. She hauled the trunk out of the car trunk. Good thing it has wheels. The man who invented wheels on these big truncks was a genuis!
Right next to the man who invented AC and the dude who first cooked macoroni.

She gave a good enough smile to the counsler and walked up the path to Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens.

Oh dear, she thought, the name of this place makes me nervous. She sighed. Anything can happen I guess.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:39 am
(( woot aomeone new for my cHARACTER TO WOMANIZE! LOL oops sorry caps and im too lazy to change it )) Jense smiled, he had heard another car roll up, it was another girl, same age as him, it was good to see another person, he'd need all the friends he could get to stop from cutting himself around this jacked up place, he looked at Lena and back to Kumi and then to the new girl, they were all so beautiful, I guess I'll just have to see how most of them act he thought to himself as his eyes reverted to Kumi " That's a beautiful name... Kumi" he gave a very slight smile, barely classified a smile even  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:32 am
Kumi looked down quietly and heard a car.

"Is...someone new here...?"she asked curiously and bit her ottom lip nervously.

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:03 am
Nich pushed open the door with his foot. He had heard the commotion coming from downstairs and assumed that it was morning and there was a new arrival. Dr. Gray wouldnt be up for another hour, it swas only 6 o clock after all. Someone had to let this girl in.

He stood there, suddenly really self concious, wearing only his pajama pants, he hoped the girl wasnt too put off by the gruesome scars on his arm, or the older ones across his torso. He was pretty accident prone, but then again, the ones on his arm were no accident.

He smiled... "I'm not Dr. Gray, but i can assume he'd tell you to unpack in room 6 and probably take away any sharp objects you have on your person. I say just go unpack."

With that he turned and left a note explaining the new girl outside of Dr. Gray's room, and went to go have a shower, he needed a minute to think before the day started. He always had something that needed thinking about....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:13 am
[[ Haha thanks Vamp :] Thanks everyone :] And sorry I'm so late in replying!!! (I left gaia on while I went outside sorry!!!!!!) ]]

"Thanks so much." she replied gratefully to the guy wearing only pajamas. Well, she didn't care. She preffered comfort over classy herself. She noticed the cuts, but disregarded them, it wasn't any of her business. "And no, I don't have anything sharp." she added in her somewhat thick british accent. As he left, she did too on her way to look for Room 6. (by the way I forgot to mention she's got her guitar with her)
She noticed a few people through a door, and she smiled shyly, but also kindly at them before walking down the hall. With her disfunctional family (now-a-days it's pretty much an annoyed mother) she had lived only by freinds, considering them family, but rarely made new ones, so she was a bit nervous. She had never been away from home before, though she was grateful for this opportunity away from her mother, she wasn't happy to be away from her friends.
She suddenly realized that this rolling trunk was heavy, and so was the guitar strapped around her shoulder. So she kept looking around until she found Room number six. She didn't want to interupt anyone, and the two she had smiled at seemed to be in a good conversation, she didn't want to intrude on something special.
"Room 6." she said to herself before opening the door. It was... differant, she grimaced and then sighed. "At least there's a window." she said to herself, however she noticed that she couldn't open it. At least she could look through it. She sat cross legged on the bed for a few minutes, getting accustomed to her new room. Then she reached for her guitar and layed it across her knees. No, it's too early for this. Well... maybe.. if I just strum a few cards. And close the door of course.
Music always helped her come down. She sat up from the bed and closed the door gently and retreated back to her guitar. She intended to simply strum a few cords, but ended up playing one of songs softly and humming it's tune. Surley no one could hear the beautiful tune of her acoustic guitar through the walls and the closed door.

She was already beginning to feel more at home.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:19 pm
"Thats pretty happenin..."

Having doned this time a pair of pants and one of his collared shirts Nich stood in the doorway with one sleeve rolled up, more out of habit than actual embarrassment. He had finished his shower and stood in the girl's doorway listening or awhile... when she didnt notice him, he leant up against the doorjam and enjoyed the music.

She was actually pretty good. He hadnt met many girls that were too serious about anything, but this one seemed to enjoy the guitar almost as much as he enjoyed playing drums... he said almost because drums were just basically more fun.

"Gonnu invite me in or just sit there and let my legs cramp up?"

He said the last bit with a smile, he'd realized too late that his heavy slang was comin out again... he hoped she hadnt noticed the canadian accent.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff