Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do you ever regret it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FReaKRaveR

Friendly Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:04 pm
I heart YAOI & YURI!!! AND I AM PROUD OF IT!!!!!!
i am a bi, Female!!!!!
i am so proud i suggest reading yaoi mangas to my friends!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:58 am
i dont, im a perv and im proud. and almost everyone knows XD  

- A y u C h u -

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:39 pm
Most of the people I hang with are either fans or very accepting of BL. Even my boyfreind is willing to indulge me. He maintains that as long as I don't care if he reads yuri, He's more than okay with me liking yaoi. The same goes for my friend's brother. He doesn't like yaoi, but he doesn't look down on her for it.
The only time I ever hid my yaoi was from my family because they are probably the least accepting. (that and my brother was too young to be exposed)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:23 pm
No.

Any guy who dates me must like me for me. So if he has a problem with yaoi, which is a rather BIG part of me, too bad for him.

As for other people, I feel sad for THEM. That their IQ's are so low that they can't act like human beings when facing something differant. All the "Eeeeeews" and "OMG THATS SOO GAY!!!"s get annoying.

[goes on rampaging and ranting]

Read mah lips: I HAVE PRIDE scream  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Koneko-Tsuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:21 pm
If liking BL or Yaoi is being a perv then liking any relationship is being a perv cause it's all the same in my eyes. I like Yaoi and if some one asks I'm proud of it but I don't go around telling everyone. I'm not into any hard-core stuff or anything where all the clothes come off, I like the Fluffy stuff. I guess I like BL or Shonen-Ai cause they're not graphic.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:33 pm
I am definitely not ashamed, but I definitlely do not flaunt my yaoi interest with strangers, or random kids at my school.

But;; I do go into fangirl mode & flaunt it a little when I'm around my close friends. :3

Yaoi is my love & I could never let it go.
Although... I have never told my parents I adore yaoi & gay guys together. They'd freak, & maybe even ask if I was gay {even though I'm a girl}

Plus, my parents think I see gay guys as wrong & gross, instead of the way I really see them, cute couples/hot guys. o.O;;
I would go as far as to say that I will never ever tell them of my yaoi interest.

p a r a p e n g

Shiechan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:07 pm
First off No way am I ashamed of being a yaoi fan
Because I am what I am. I’ve been around this stuff since
I was seven years old.
I know so many straight guys who like yaoi and they like the
Stories that go with
Two I don’t understand why it’s perfectly ok for two Females to go
At it and everything be ok.
Yeah sometimes the fan girls can be a little abrasive
but at the end we are as normal as any other loving people.
On top of that it’s not just the sex that we are interested in
We find the undeniable love that they show so
Appealing that we can’t keep away from it
I really hate it when they can’t except us for who we are
And instead they us because women shouldn’t have these thoughts
Well you know what get over your selves
IM A YAOI FAN AND I LIKE IT THAT WAY|!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:16 am
No!!!! Never ... but maybe someday I will wink  

Shinsengumi_Neko

Naokiru Michiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:24 pm
I think I'll never regret it. Everyone that knows me kind of know what I like, and if it bothers them, they don't really show it, or say it. Though, I don't go screaming I like boysXboys on the roofs, I accept it and I adore it!
I guess I'm really ok with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:42 pm
I don't think it's should be such a big deal, we read romance novels and such, why can't we read them with pictures, and the romantic involvement being between two men?

I think it's really shallow to think that all Yaoi fanpeople are crazy and hyperactive. Sure, you could be at first, I was, but you mellow out in time. (I got into anime and BL when I was 13 or so, and in about half a year I wasn't even as hyper and obsessive as I was, now I'm 17, and pretty mature [sometimes ;D]).

I don't think I'll ever regret liking, or getting into BL. It's made me a lot more open-minded, to not only gay men, but of gay people in general.

I think the only thing I'm worried about is my mom finding out how MUCH BL I really have XDD  

PEELZ

otakubaybay

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:51 pm
I suppose I'm a bit of a closet yaoi fan ^_^;;

It really sucks not knowing anyone I can discuss yaoi with in person that's as hardcore into it as me crying

snow_leo_luv

I don't think I'll ever regret liking, or getting into BL. It's made me a lot more open-minded, to not only gay men, but of gay people in general.

I think the only thing I'm worried about is my mom finding out how MUCH BL I really have XDD

Same here (the thing about your mom too XD). There are instances where I am afraid what someone will think of me if I tell them what I'm into, but that's not going to stop me from loving yaoi. It's more like I feel bad that they can't love it as much as I can XD

Although I don't flaunt it (but I'd like to a bit more), I still feel like BL/yaoi has helped me mature in a way x]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:47 pm
HELL NO!!!! WAY REASON HAVE I TO FEEL GUILTY B'CAUSE I LIKE.....NO...LOVE YAOI???

*kiss teeth* wat really burns me are guys that say they hate and would destroy or kill nething they think is gay but yet they have the hots for lesbians...........hypocritical bastards......

mew....there ends my rant...this forum hits way too clost to home considering the country i unfortunately live in...........

meow-ku

Mia Darthorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:13 pm
I cant say I ever regretted it, but I was pretty ashamed of myself for a while. mostly because my brother used to laugh at me a LOT for it. He's the reason I watch anime at and I used to love watching it with him... But whenever BL was brought up he'd make me feel like some weird pervert. That was more about his love of teasing me though xD he wasn't opposed to it or anything hell once he went to a convention and brought me back these two neat little BL comics <3

Anyway, I still get kind of embarrassed talking about it, but thats more due to my being embarrassed very easily xD I don't hide it and I'm not ashamed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:47 am
I, honestly, don't regret it. It's something I like, and if that puts people off because they don't like it, and they don't bother to try to see past the whole 'yaoi fangirl' thing, then that's their problem, not mine. They just don't want to try to see beyond what thy don't like.  

Citi-san

Takahata San

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:50 pm
I never regret liking yaoi, I'm shy about but that's all. My friends and hubby knows I like it. We all joke about it, and plus for me it's nothing bad because it's not real. You shouldn't feel bad about liking something that's not real.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff